Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 93. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
I just took out that 32,500 block. Was annoying me lol

EDIT: Sweet on the NOMP pool. That will be great. In 4-5 months I'll have some serious rigs and then it's on! lol
DAMN your going all in! 1 tip. COOLING COOLING COOLING
Founder of CoExistCoin

EDIT: Sweet on the NOMP pool. That will be great. In 4-5 months I'll have some serious rigs and then it's on! lol
nice one. AND then the russian miner sells probably to himself at 70 to flip it
Activity: 672

Founder of CoExistCoin
yes. I used them to mine dbic. they Nomp pooled it
Is that a stratum pool ? Will I be able to use Nicehash or mining rig rentals with it ?
Founder of CoExistCoin
That nomp pool WHEN its ready is set up here in my home state NY. I hoped it would be done before I went to sleep but,,,
We seriously need another stratum pool in the states.
This one is killing me https://iplookup.flagfox.net/?ip=193.192.37.135&host=ypool.ga
I can't connect to the website half the time. Maybe it's much better for Europeans.
Activity: 896
Net hashrate is rising  Smiley
Founder of CoExistCoin
Silver lining is that whoever is buying it that low, you know they are looking to flip it for big profits. Only up from here.

I just remembered. The artist has not gotten back to me yet. I have to check in with him. he was to turn the logo into a coin. Also a version with coexist in the tree.

I called it.. They just combined all their sales at 187 sat.

Good thing is after those sell it's over 90% strong hands.
I seriously won't sell..
Founder of CoExistCoin
uhg. I mean If hes desperate than I cant judge. But if its from mining, uhg
Someone who spent a week mining for .082 BTC  Roll Eyes

The crazy thing is they are low balling themselves up to 180 sat. All the coins below that are the same person.. How odd.

EDIT: Aikapool is on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aikapool-394340
Activity: 896
who´s selling at 130? Do you read me?  Angry
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ill start getting some up and going then after I finish this nomp. Nothing but headaches. I thought I had it but,,, I messaged hazard to give me a hand with it. He gets it done in like 10 Mins

I did follow up and get in contact with most major pool operators. I am awaiting word now.

I never used them either. I just buy what i am interested in, but people seem to like them. I think your idea is perfect. I'm down for you using part of the kitty to do that and to do coin give aways. I already gave away like 3000.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im not to familiar with promoting with yobicodes. What would be recommended amount? I was thinking just under the minimum so that It cant be sold. They would have to buy at least minimum order to add to the amount of the yobicode in order to sell off.

In the 2 and half years in alts, using yobit I never once used the yobicodes. Its why Im asking
Nice ! Looks like it will slowly rise up. Whoever who is selling at under 250 sat.. raise it up please.. Don't really want to drop below ICO price.
Just a request. It will sell at 250 sat or 150 sat just the same. I'm an initial investor and I'd rather throw it away than sell it for that much..
Dev is trying to help out people and we can't do that selling at that price.. Anyway it's your choice.

Keep the word up in Yobit and hopefully Bittrex will come along. I'm sure charity status would help. I don't know of any charity coin. Is there one ?
It's a great idea whose time has come. I grew up in a town where charity events raised millions. They didn't have access to the whole internet. This coin can do alot of good!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Rise Only Markets ...

BAD
They are short lived and gets stuck with a lot of money.

Stick to normal trade.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I mine transfercoin and talk to infernoman about his pool. Infernopool. Hes a good person. I messaged all the pools on list too minus AIkapool. Thats next.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you 5m for pointing me to who to msg about super nova. I messaged him with all our info.
Pages:
Jump to: