Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 91. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I updated the website. Still have more to add tomorrow as well as other things. Its 2am. I get 5 hours sleep before waking up for work. boooo

coexistcoin.com

Coxstmanía has begun.-

Going to check the website.

Nite @limaphii

Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
I updated the website. Still have more to add tomorrow as well as other things. Its 2am. I get 5 hours sleep before waking up for work. boooo

coexistcoin.com
Activity: 672
Yeah definitly better than the 70's Wonder who is dumping that low ? Only miners got it for under 250.
Weird. Whoever they are they can't have much left. Who knows. Anyway, build value and the people will buy. I'm not selling for a LONG time.
Founder of CoExistCoin
5 days on exchange. Not a bad start. This coming week we should be getting more eyes and Im hoping for c-cex. Unless it goes over .5 btc for the addition, We should get in. I guess Ill post for voting tonight too. It helps
Founder of CoExistCoin
and then theres that dude just dumping it to 130s all day

Better than the 70's Undecided
Founder of CoExistCoin
we have miners interest.

Someone keeps putting orders at 198 and 199. Trying to get that out of the way to clear 200 to 250

At least theres higher lows than previous week. Thats a good direction. I will be around for the next 5 hours. Prepping for this week.
Nice hashrate!
Founder of CoExistCoin
I msg hazard about our pool not working or showing stats and connections. Ill report his answer
Founder of CoExistCoin
Keeping an eye on c-cex for coin additions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

One of the problems with yobit is the groups of pumpers.

They pump a coin, scream in chat.. and fool people to buy in before they dump and run away with profits.
Leaving the newbs behind with coinbags they cant sell.

Getting on 2 exchanges will solve parts of that problem.
Then you have a kind of stabilizer to compare against and wont be as sensitive for trollbox rumors.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Great! I got a small profit from the sale of this coin!
I wanted to buy more coins, but this is disturbing:

I repeat Yobit will destroy the coin.-

what does it mean?

Cointron is not a fan of yobit. Of course Im biased but its a good investment I truly believe

what does it mean?
It means that Yobit is alot of people trading quick in and out. So buy the coin there and hold onto for a year and you should be very happy.
That's what I am doing.

what does it mean?

Yobit: There is much speculation and low volume. It will increase the value when reaches to another exchange.-
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

what does it mean?
Founder of CoExistCoin
our pool is starting to show some life. Not updating whos mining.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Yes. Will adjust fee to only pay for vps monthly fee
Excellent. Hopefully when more people get on it you can lower the mining fee to 2%. that and 1 % are what people are used to..
Hope you survive the lady talk haha!
Founder of CoExistCoin
I am mining it. Not sure about returns I'm at a cook out now listening to mundane conversations and yip Yap from these Long Island women. Uhg. The things we do for our women.

There is a 4% mining fee to pay for monthly vps. It's on its own vps.

Let's see how it is in 12 hours if it's updating. The pool should show all stats, who's mining. How much and all that stuff
rented a rig and mining our nomp pool. Ill post some results to compare

I have not mined from the multi pools so Ill depend on you guys that are for the info to compare.

Please let us know. I am mining it but the web page doesn't update. I'll keep mining it and see if any CoeXst come in  Grin

EDIT: Seems I showed up on the workers page, so I can confirm I'm connecting.
2nd EDIT: Just recieved 1st CoeXst from the Nomp pool so it's working, but it's not tracking me mining again. I don't know if that's normal for nomp pool but I seem to be mining.
It did however take 2.43 from the block of 50. Don't know if thats fees or what  Huh Maybe someone else is mining as well.

am getting a couple of these as well before I dropped off the nomp pool tracking.
Code:
[2016-04-16 19:57:31] stratum_recv_line failed
[2016-04-16 19:57:31] Stratum connection interrupted
Founder of CoExistCoin
rented a rig and mining our nomp pool. Ill post some results to compare

I have not mined from the multi pools so Ill depend on you guys that are for the info to compare.

Pages:
Jump to: