Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 18. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looking for some details on the Musiconomi ICO. 
What is the best way to communicate with them? 

What is the min and max for this project?  Also, how many MCI per Eth in the presale?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Great idea to gather and publish the details.
Sent you mail for more details.

Yep, this project is similar to that of wings and another one like Fundyourself now.Currently, wings have the edge since many new projects are already part of wings and they have been successful too.We will have to look out how cofound goes in the long run and when new ICOs will be conducted.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
WBVC - fearless approach to investing
Are you still looking for business advisory services w.r.t. your ICO? Apply to our pre-ICO accelerator program

Whiteboard.VC will invest a small amount of money in a selected number of pre-ICO startups. Our team will be working intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their ICO pitch for a global market of investors

Application Deadline: 9PM PST on Aug 29, 2017
Interview Notification: 9PM PST on Sep 9, 2017
Acceptance Notification: within 24hrs of the interview
Program Starts: Oct 2, 2017
Program Ends: Dec 29, 2017

http://www.whiteboard.vc/lessons/accelerator-program-fall-2017-ico-batch

Please post your questions/comments directly here OR one of the following channels

Twitter: https://twitter.com/vcwhiteboard
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whiteboardvc/

About Whiteboard.VC: We are a new team who is already working with a few startups looking at ICO's as a potential path in their journey to create value for the broader ecosystem. Our aim is to partner with entrepreneurs early on (YES - while their idea is on the whiteboard!) and create a foundation for long term success. Just to be clear, we aim to be different and that includes not doing an ICO for our accelerator program
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great idea to gather and publish the details.
Sent you mail for more details.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
One of the best concepts of 2017. With all the ico's coming into the market we MUST have an authority of sorts, and i really like the idea that you will bring a new level of legitimacy to the ico tidal wave. Only a matter of time until you have the financial backing of our entire investment community. For the record after reviewing cofoundit, and the team ive invested 25% of my portfolio.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

You know the answer to these two questions.

Oh! Look where this shitcoin is now! What a surprise!
Lol!

I will just post that here.
Activity: 155
Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

You know the answer to these two questions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I see a lot the same BS being called stock exchange with small caps, ie it's pump , it's dump, it's this , it's that

Fucking newbies jumping at shadows

How about the fact this is real company with real projects on board ?

Or the chart is showing the dump on little volume after the spike ? that means someone is holding a fair amount on the volume that created the pump , which means they needed to get the price up in-order to get you're coins because thats how they play this game.

IMO for those that have no fucking idea on research or charts.. stick you're $2 bucks where the sun don't shine, you're a small fish that chases pumps, good luck with that strategy.

I hope that cfi wont be a whale dump and pump shitcoin...
Activity: 88
I see a lot the same BS being called stock exchange with small caps, ie it's pump , it's dump, it's this , it's that

Fucking newbies jumping at shadows

How about the fact this is real company with real projects on board ?

Or the chart is showing the dump on little volume after the spike ? that means someone is holding a fair amount on the volume that created the pump , which means they needed to get the price up in-order to get you're coins because thats how they play this game.

IMO for those that have no fucking idea on research or charts.. stick you're $2 bucks where the sun don't shine, you're a small fish that chases pumps, good luck with that strategy.
ICN team is becoming like a scam actually. ICN team has been around for a year already, the platform had been released yet they price of ICN keeps dropping still. For once the token rise to $5 but end up being dumped. CFI seem to be working that way too, the team keeps manipulating every time and the investors keeps investing while they hold a less valuable tokens.

ICN have manipulated price from bots and not devs I assume... It will be different with more exchanges and when they will enable to invest through new managers... Also now is trend to pump new coins and not old ones so patience is key...
Activity: 83
Interesting project, but the price just kept going down. Got some for long term investment, and looking forward the team being more active here...
Activity: 529
ICN team is becoming like a scam actually. ICN team has been around for a year already, the platform had been released yet they price of ICN keeps dropping still. For once the token rise to $5 but end up being dumped. CFI seem to be working that way too, the team keeps manipulating every time and the investors keeps investing while they hold a less valuable tokens.

i expect from CFI more proffesional behaviour...

CFI was pumped and dumped again...

that is no good on long term for 'precious' coin and project..

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Activity: 155
Oh! Look where this shitcoin is now! What a surprise!
Lol!
They're starting with small steps and that is the right way... Every year more ICOs and price will be soon same as ICN right now... I think it's certainly possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
CFI is Starting to get some projects on board, hence the gains as of late..

Give this coin 6 months & you will see some crazy $$.

Solid team & platform that is going places 

Agree with you, some want to see CFI as a pump&dump coin. Obviously it's long term project/investment IMO.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I completely agree with you. I think cfi just needs time and 6 month is quite possible.
I see huge potential in the project and I'm happy about my big cfi bags Smiley
Activity: 529

ICONOMI behind CFI = and some new hedge capital injections

Price will hit 50k in half year

Loading more cheap bags now  Grin
Activity: 88

Pages:
Jump to: