Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 13. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Now they not responding here and want us to join their slack where they can moderate our opinions.
Devs jani should be held responsible for scamming investors.They dumped their coin which made price fall.
In those turbulent times when some exchanges shut down from sudden I would suggest to move coins and tokens when exchanged. MEW is good choice.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Cofound.it Seed crowdsales and bonuses for Priority Pass™ members

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-seed-crowdsales-and-bonuses-for-priority-pass-members-6bc167964db5

The innovative Cofound.it Seed program is tailored to early stage blockchain startups. Only Priority Pass members are able to participate in Seed crowdsales and because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Seed supporters will receive a 100% bonus on their contributed funds (in ETH). And by crowdfunding a smaller round from the most engaged supporters, Cofound.it Seed teams will be able to quickly validate their business idea, raise enough funds to complete the team, and continue work on their product in preparation for a later, full crowdsale.
Crowdsales for the first teams to go through the Seed program will be held on November 30 at the amazing Cofound.it Playoffs. We are making blockchain history — no one has ever done anything like this before and only Priority Pass members will be able to reap the full benefit and extra bonuses by participating in this event.

Cofound.it Seed bonuses for supporters
The tokens the Seed supporters receive are non-transferrable and non-tradable vouchers for each projects’ full crowdsale — each project will issue its own Seed voucher token. The wallets with Seed tokens will then receive the corresponding project tokens during the full crowdsale. As a Seed supporter you will receive a 100% bonus on ETH sent: for each 1 ETH of Seed tokens you will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale. And the teams must hold a full crowdsale using utility tokens by July 2018 (but most are expected to hold it in a few months).
The Cofound.it Seed projects are typically raising between $100,000 and $300,000. The crowdsales will be structured as usual: Phase 1 with limited contributions and Phase 2 with unlimited contributions. There will be no public phase.
Cofound.it Seed eligibility for Priority Pass members
In the future, access to Seed crowdsales will be limited based on loyalty, taking both the CFI holding and previous crowdsale support into account. To celebrate our first Seed crowdsales, we have decided to open access to the first round of Seed crowdsales during the Cofound.it Playoffs to all Priority Pass members. If you hold more than 5,000 CFI tokens in your wallet in the days before the event, you will be able to fully participate in the Cofound.it Playoffs.
To guarantee you can participate in the upcoming Seed crowdsales during the Cofound.it Playoffs make sure you activate your Priority Pass before the counter on our website runs out! If you need help getting more CFI to activate your Priority Pass, follow the advice in our help center.

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
This payoff thing looks strange to me. Check that youtube video.

A funny swedish guy jumping into a lake ? Another team waving and kidding arround like kindergarden ? Honestly ? Okay it is supposed to look funny, but in the meantime we saw very serious
ICOs like CFD where every invested ETH gave back 3000 US and the project is for real.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Cofound.it Playoffs: A Night to Celebrate and Support Your Favourite Seed Teams

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-playoffs-a-night-to-celebrate-and-support-your-favourite-seed-teams-e92c3c5d6dc0

Our mission at Cofound.it is clear — select and train the best teams and blockchain startups and involve our community in the process. And we have come up with an amazing new way to do that!
On November 30, 2017 Cofound.it is going to host an extraordinary event here in Ljubljana, Cofound.it Playoffs. Our top Seed programme teams will participate in a “live” crowdsale surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass™ members and other supporters.
No one has ever done anything like this, or to this scale. This event really is a celebration of the Cofound.it community, because only by connecting the best startups with passionate early adopters are we able to pull something like this off!.....

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
How much is your prognostic it will reach today or at the end of the week, or how much do all of you think is this token worth.

This question is based on pure speculation and no one would be able to answer your question.I would suggest buying when there has been a massive dip and selling at a point when you feel you have made a decent profit.The current situation is in favor of btc and segwit2x.
How much is your prognostic it will reach today or at the end of the week, or how much do all of you think is this token worth.
yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
bought at 45 eth price and now its half my portfolio  Cry  Cry

I had too bought some of CFI token from liqui when it was close to 4000-5000 sat and was expecting it to reach the ico price and sell it for 2x price.But that didn't happen, have been checking this thread often hoping for some updates from the team.Hope 2018, may bring some positive for this project.

Does anyone know Huh What is the price of ico CFI first traded Huh Because it is very important for investors to know the price of ico
Activity: 887

I had too bought some of CFI token from liqui when it was close to 4000-5000 sat and was expecting it to reach the ico price and sell it for 2x price.But that didn't happen, have been checking this thread often hoping for some updates from the team.Hope 2018, may bring some positive for this project.
Activity: 966
We are preparing something for you guys, catch you soon

https://twitter.com/cofound_it/status/926509292332769281

All I want to see is real price movements. That means giving value to the tokens.
We're using it to drive hubs recognition. Will come in handy when David, our head of global, starts visiting potential spots around the globe Smiley so we'll keep running it for some time.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
We are preparing something for you guys, catch you soon

https://twitter.com/cofound_it/status/926509292332769281

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
PR – First Blockchain to Use Proof-of-edit-distance (PoED), the Block Collider joins Cofound.it Seed Program

https://themerkle.com/first-blockchain-to-use-proof-of-edit-distance/

The Block Collider is the first blockchain to be built on the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol which is used by hedge funds to conduct high frequency trading. The team, ex-quants have developed a high speed trans-blockchain crypto currency called Emblems which when coupled with a new mining algorithm called “proof-of-edit-distance” (PoED) which enables live swaps between blockchains, inter-block time trading, and most importantly the ability to schedule transactions to execute on their own.

Lead by co-founders Patrick McConlogue (prev. Citadel) and Arjun Raj Jain (prev. Wharton) the platform has joined Cofound.it’s seed portfolio team for guidance managing the upcoming ICO. Using technology developed by the Block Collider the ICO will be available on five blockchains simultaneously including Ethereum, Counter-Party, Bitcoin, Waves, and NEO............
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
OMG, all that bitching about the price, blaming cfi's marketing, calling it scam, .... people, are you serious??? It's been few months since they operate and you panic allready. I bet you thought you will easily HODL at least two years when you bougt cfi, now you expect it to moon every day and panic if it doesn't. Some idiots even selling in loss.
CFI just put out a great report, which any normal company can only dream about, they also have clear vision how to proceed, .... what more do you want for now? If you thought that every coin you bougth will moon in a week just so ju can flip it, well, blame yourself, not cfi.

great progress for the company and owners

but there are still 2 facts

1. price dropped from 10k   on bittrex  to bottom....

2. there is still no communications, PR and healthy community building on social c...

my opinion

am i wrong?
Activity: 10
OMG, all that bitching about the price, blaming cfi's marketing, calling it scam, .... people, are you serious??? It's been few months since they operate and you panic allready. I bet you thought you will easily HODL at least two years when you bougt cfi, now you expect it to moon every day and panic if it doesn't. Some idiots even selling in loss.
CFI just put out a great report, which any normal company can only dream about, they also have clear vision how to proceed, .... what more do you want for now? If you thought that every coin you bougth will moon in a week just so ju can flip it, well, blame yourself, not cfi.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 259
Merit: 34
They have made a profit, but CFI holders do not. Can they make it rise again? Or is this a hoax? I see them collaborating with many different areas, but the price of CFI still goes down day by day.
I've heard that some companies are buying there coins from exchanges to not the price go down! Is it possible with CFI?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
They run some projects and AFAIK they haven't revelal any reports to investors. What they got, what they will do with those.....
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
They have made a profit, but CFI holders do not. Can they make it rise again? Or is this a hoax? I see them collaborating with many different areas, but the price of CFI still goes down day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: