Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 17. (Read 74107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
guys please explain how to use this coin?

The CFI tokens will be used for priority pass and when a new ICO is launched you can use the tokens and will be allowed to participate in the pre sale allocated for few/pass holders.If you visit any of the ICOs hosted thread here,where you can find more information of how they will allow you to get the pre sale tokens ahead of others.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
ICONOMI have vaications with pumping CFI?  Cool
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Why does Cofound have Musiconomi if they could go with Viberate? Slovenians should back each other... :/

typical Slovenians... they also registered company in Italy and didn't have 'eggs' to stay in Slovenia...

Really :O? I am a little disappointed now... I mean I would understand if they would go to Liechtenstein or something like this but why Italy?

I see you have no idea how to do business... Im sory but Slovenia is a horrible horrible country to have business in... Why do you think Bitstamp went away as well. Bitstamp wanted to be in Slovenia, but there are so meny regulation, too much Taxation  that atm at least, stay away from Slovenia.

On Pickin Musiconomi against Viberate, from what i hear, CFI have pretty strict criteria for ico to get listed with them... it seems that Viberate just doesnt have all the criteria they require.

Musiconomi will be great...

Musiconomi is totaly different from Viberate  - are you noob or what Smiley

it's like apples and peaches
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Team member of Maecenas was in the Monkey Capital team.
Monkey was a scam or not? Is that guy involved in or not? Why did he leave at the last minute?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Why does Cofound have Musiconomi if they could go with Viberate? Slovenians should back each other... :/

typical Slovenians... they also registered company in Italy and didn't have 'eggs' to stay in Slovenia...

Really :O? I am a little disappointed now... I mean I would understand if they would go to Liechtenstein or something like this but why Italy?

I see you have no idea how to do business... Im sory but Slovenia is a horrible horrible country to have business in... Why do you think Bitstamp went away as well. Bitstamp wanted to be in Slovenia, but there are so meny regulation, too much Taxation  that atm at least, stay away from Slovenia.

On Pickin Musiconomi against Viberate, from what i hear, CFI have pretty strict criteria for ico to get listed with them... it seems that Viberate just doesnt have all the criteria they require.

Musiconomi will be great...

Activity: 196

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
guys please explain how to use this coin?
Activity: 182
I bought this CFI more than two months ago and now I'm holding it. Its price now looks better, I hope its price will be better than the present. At first I bought this coin for 15000 and 7000 and its current price on the trading floor is 5700. I will keep it in the next two months, if it is still worth and not better, i think i will sell it.  Cry Cry Cry

I bought it from the ICO and keep some of them for priority pass on some cool crowdsales  Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
I bought this CFI more than two months ago and now I'm holding it. Its price now looks better, I hope its price will be better than the present. At first I bought this coin for 15000 and 7000 and its current price on the trading floor is 5700. I will keep it in the next two months, if it is still worth and not better, i think i will sell it.  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
How is this different from wings and currently wings have a lot of ICO's under its belt and also paid out a few based on the forecasting.How do CFI token holders benefit in such case and where can I get to see the latest ICOs organised by CFI and has it started to operate on any ICO for now?

Wings are use to forecast on ICO results, Cofound works differently. By holding X amount of CFI Tokens, you are entitled to participate in pre-sale or ICO Sale with a up limit without worrying that you could not participate in the ICO

The current ICO priority pass in CFI is musiconomi

If you have 5000 CFI token, you could contribute up to 2+ ETH in the ico Smiley

Is only being part of pre sale of an ICO the advantage of a CFI token holder? Any other more additional feature?

In that case,I  prefer wings here since you get rewarded for a forecasting based on your accurate prediction.

too much manipulating price from BOTS with CFI and ICN

i sold all
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
How is this different from wings and currently wings have a lot of ICO's under its belt and also paid out a few based on the forecasting.How do CFI token holders benefit in such case and where can I get to see the latest ICOs organised by CFI and has it started to operate on any ICO for now?

Wings are use to forecast on ICO results, Cofound works differently. By holding X amount of CFI Tokens, you are entitled to participate in pre-sale or ICO Sale with a up limit without worrying that you could not participate in the ICO

Is only being part of pre sale of an ICO the advantage of a CFI token holder? Any other more additional feature?

In that case,I  prefer wings here since you get rewarded for a forecasting based on your accurate prediction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

So with 50,000 CFI, you could contribute 20 ETH?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This coin is still undervalued, i will be holding this for another few weeks..
this is a nice project. and good team backed
Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

You know the answer to these two questions.

I'm normally a good researcher but i can not find the answer to this question.. the only thing that comes to mind is that they released coins for apps ?   

I have no clue. They communicate with the community really bad for now. But feranenem12345 was just trashing about CFI.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
CFI doin well.I had 50k CFI but sold half of them.Now I will hold them till %1 for each cfi
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

You know the answer to these two questions.

I'm normally a good researcher but i can not find the answer to this question.. the only thing that comes to mind is that they released coins for apps ?   
Pages:
Jump to: