Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 23. (Read 74107 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
This principle is certainly good on the market hype, unfortunately what is happening now is not conducive to Smiley

The only hope for projects supported by cofound is really valuable
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Any system reward for holding CFI in wallet ? Like pos or DpoS or something like dividends from profits or masternodes and fee from nethwork or anything ? I mean is any profit for keeping more coins or when price up many people need just sell ? I know about Priority Pass but if I no have funds to buy some ico or not want avaible why I need keep high amount tokens ? Any reason like rewards ?

nothing

No inflation of coins is good. You profit over time directly  by cofound releasing new projects

What you mean ? if Cofound.it help other ico to start like musiconomi where is my profit if I no buy any musiconomi in Priority Pass ?? I take extra free coins musiconomi or what profit give it to me ?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Any system reward for holding CFI in wallet ? Like pos or DpoS or something like dividends from profits or masternodes and fee from nethwork or anything ? I mean is any profit for keeping more coins or when price up many people need just sell ? I know about Priority Pass but if I no have funds to buy some ico or not want avaible why I need keep high amount tokens ? Any reason like rewards ?

nothing

No inflation of coins is good. You profit over time directly  by cofound releasing new projects
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

nothing
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
wgd
legendary

Will anything like cofound.it be needed if the bitcoin breaks? Altcoin market in panic, i personally have a big loose on the cfo, its not good; ///
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://etherscan.io/token/Cofound#balances

When first wallet dump price will be 100 satoshi  .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 45
I am not surprised by the decline of all altcoins as this refers to unstable btc prices  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I like the priority pass dashboard, so smooth  Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the early access on these ICO's the ICO surge had gotten out of hand, glad a team is here to vet and ensure projects are legit and not out to just take your anonymous money
wgd
legendary
Stay away from this coin. It's a scam.
Obviously a manipulation is occurring and the price has already dropped three times below 4000 sat. Ask yourself who would be earning the price below the ICO price.

The fact that the price has fallen so low does not mean that it is scam, I think that iconomi has a legit team. That the market has no support, well no. Bots are definitely tradind on cfi: D

I am a holder, but I bought below ico price Tongue
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Stay away from this coin. It's a scam.
Obviously a manipulation is occurring and the price has already dropped three times below 4000 sat. Ask yourself who would be earning the price below the ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
will you always require 5000 cfi to participate in a crowd sale?
Yes that is the minimum amount that entirles you early access to some of the best ICO.After musiconomy there us dapowerplay and more better ico.Jani sats they currently have 10 upcoming ICO this year alone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Is their any detail regarding the musiconomi ICO?
What site will ICO be launched from?
Min/Max?
Cost per token?

If you want to know all the news and notifications about important announcements the best way to register in slack of Musiconomi and in slack of Cofound. They have very active community and special channels for different types of questions.  Slc
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is their any detail regarding the musiconomi ICO?
What site will ICO be launched from?
Min/Max?
Cost per token?
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Cofound.it Priority Pass™ Dashboard Released

As promised, we have now released the Cofound.it Priority Pass™ dashboard, making it easier for you to manage your contribution wallet address and check if you have enough CFI in your wallet to unlock early access to all upcoming presales by Cofound.it projects, starting with Musiconomi. As the dashboard will be constantly improved based on your feedback, you're welcome to add suggestions on features you'd like to see next on our subreddit. Check out Alja’s blog post for more information.

Thank you magnetique for the provided information. I really like the system which Cofound implemented, interesting structure of required balance will help to promote/support project and holders while helping other young projects to launch.
Activity: 19
will you always require 5000 cfi to participate in a crowd sale?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Cofound.it Priority Pass™ Dashboard Released

As promised, we have now released the Cofound.it Priority Pass™ dashboard, making it easier for you to manage your contribution wallet address and check if you have enough CFI in your wallet to unlock early access to all upcoming presales by Cofound.it projects, starting with Musiconomi. As the dashboard will be constantly improved based on your feedback, you're welcome to add suggestions on features you'd like to see next on our subreddit. Check out Alja’s blog post for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: