Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 27. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The problem is CFI is based around ICOs and everyone hates ICOs at the moment due to them basically killing Ethereum the past couple days and causing a general lack of faith in it and all of its projects now.

Everyone today does not equal everyone tomorrow. There is value in the token crowdfunding that is not dependant on any one blockchain, and that value will draw more and more startups and supporters. Current specific problems are simply a sign that demand is greater than the current capacity or the feature set allows.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi all.

While discussion of the day to day token price is interesting it is also not really relevant to discussions about platform, projects, strategy or building of long-term value. It would be great if the traders among you could discuss the price in another topic or our user-created trading Slack at https://cfitrading-slack-inviter.herokuapp.com/

In Cofound.it news, I'm hosting the next live YouTube Q&A this week  - on Wednesday, June 28th from 5-6 PM CEST (Berlin time) on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wviMjUeX1FZrprk-Ql4Og. Come see if I've learned from my mic-mismanagement from the first Q&A and laugh at me if I failed Smiley

We also sent out the first edition of the Cofound.it weekly newsletter. You can also check it out here: http://mailchi.mp/cofound.it/cofoundit-weekly Updates from this week include: new project launch, details on upcoming crowdsales, launch of our new web page, an amazing new advisor, an update on CFI trading, and details on our next Live Q&A.

Finally: Santiment, the first Cofound.it project, has published full details of their crowdsale at https://medium.com/santiment/santiments-token-sale-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-place-bf8899ec6152

Jan, Cofound.it
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
When are cofound's ICOs starting?

Santiment -> Starting June 30 ,2017
Musiconomi -> Starting July, 2017
DA Power Play -> Starting TBA
X8 Currency -> Starting TBA
https://cofound.it/en/

All of these are amazing projects and cofound will be nurturing and helping them.This will established cofound and strengthen its presence in ico market
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Price going up.ICN took almost a year to reach $5.Give cfi some time and it will be $10 in next 6 years

LOL 6 years??? Are you serious? in 6 years the BTC can be 1 cent!

I can't believe, them just punching faces of investors right after ICO. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Santiment -> Starting June 30 ,2017
Musiconomi -> Starting July, 2017
DA Power Play -> Starting TBA
X8 Currency -> Starting TBA
https://cofound.it/en/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

this 30th of June their first ICO then July another ICO
Activity: 770
Price going up.ICN took almost a year to reach $5.Give cfi some time and it will be $10 in next 6 years

LOL 6 years??? Are you serious? in 6 years the BTC can be 1 cent!
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Yeah, it's hard to tell the inexperienced from the trolls anymore. Yes the price is being held down. Honestly there's not even much of a reason for it to go up right now anyway. If you believe in CFI just accumulate while it's cheap. You'll easily double your money (or more) as soon as the first ICO is released that only CFI holders get into.

Why would someone want to get into an ICO from CFI when there are dozens of other ICO's they can choose from?

CFI has 4 ICOs that going to launch and to get Priority Pass to contribute on those ICOs you need at least 5000 CFI token to activate the Priority Pass. This will trigger more ppl to buy CFI token and Cofoundit will hold 10% to 20% of those ICOs which mean those ICOs perform well it will reflect on CFI token price in future just like ICONOMI.

CFI soon 20-30$  you will see soon why

Maybe you don't remember but you suggested:
sell your profits in CFI and join next most promising ICO from Slovenia 28.June 2017!   SunContract  www.suncontract.org

Stop trolling. If you have valid info, tell us.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Yeah, it's hard to tell the inexperienced from the trolls anymore. Yes the price is being held down. Honestly there's not even much of a reason for it to go up right now anyway. If you believe in CFI just accumulate while it's cheap. You'll easily double your money (or more) as soon as the first ICO is released that only CFI holders get into.

Why would someone want to get into an ICO from CFI when there are dozens of other ICO's they can choose from?

CFI has 4 ICOs that going to launch and to get Priority Pass to contribute on those ICOs you need at least 5000 CFI token to activate the Priority Pass. This will trigger more ppl to buy CFI token and Cofoundit will hold 10% to 20% of those ICOs which mean those ICOs perform well it will reflect on CFI token price in future just like ICONOMI.

CFI soon 20-30$  you will see soon why
Activity: 6

Activity: 602
Activity: 51

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
sell your profits in CFI and join next most promising ICO from Slovenia 28.June 2017!   SunContract  www.suncontract.org
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
I have been a trader for 20 years and an investor for 10 before that.
I came to this thread to learn something and the first thing I see is this Trollie Bullshit. Filled with F*BOMBS
Get over it. That's what traders in market do. They will push any market filled with frightened little punters that will let themselves be pushed.
That will set their stops and walk away and not pay attention. Which allow the cascades traders love.
Or they'll post scare tactics.
If people stop jumping at every little tic in the market. Traders will not be able to pump and dump.
But its a Never Ending Story [and not that sweet movie from the 80's] People don't learn and they blame other people when they get caught out.
F you Whale!!!!!!!   20 more BTC and I don't wanna see your effin face in cofound! I hope you whale cryyy hard tomorrow sellin so cheap and keepin price down!! F you whale!!!!!
Activity: 34
they push the price down to accumulate at a cheaper price with many small buy orders.
they do it with every coin all the time.
hodl!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
That rogue whale was there since last night at 10k, then at 9k and now at 8k! he can't sell and is desperate to get out!  I think this whale was hyped into ICO and uneducated bought any available ICO he could and now this rogue whale is losing shit load of money and want out!

Personally I think that is just one very intelligent trader. I don't think he intends to send the price down to 5k sat then buy more and lose 40 BTC but he could, and wait a few weeks/months for it to return to 15k for a larger profit, or just pull the order and wait for a higher value, there is no rush to make money when you hold that much BTC. You don't lose BTC until you sell!

If you think otherwise maybe you should sell Smiley

I hope you are right, but I think what we witness now is new phenomenon of dumb money and not really a trader like we used to know.  This person will probably crash the price back to 3k just to get out of this coin, I don't think he even realize that price will go back up again!

I do agree with you about someone trying to exit desperately though, that is definitely correct.

Not really sure why, but I guess it is just time to watch or ignore..
That rogue whale was there since last night at 10k, then at 9k and now at 8k! he can't sell and is desperate to get out!  I think this whale was hyped into ICO and uneducated bought any available ICO he could and now this rogue whale is losing shit load of money and want out!

Personally I think that is just one very intelligent trader. I don't think he intends to send the price down to 5k sat then buy more and lose 40 BTC but he could, and wait a few weeks/months for it to return to 15k for a larger profit, or just pull the order and wait for a higher value, there is no rush to make money when you hold that much BTC. You don't lose BTC until you sell!

If you think otherwise maybe you should sell Smiley

I hope you are right, but I think what we witness now is new phenomenon of dumb money and not really a trader like we used to know.  This person will probably crash the price back to 3k just to get out of this coin, I don't think he even realize that price will go back up again!
Pages:
Jump to: