Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-face.com - Up to 0.30% Hourly (7.2% daily) Instant withdraw - 4%Affiliate - page 4. (Read 6651 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Really this is 1st time problem happen to me, delay deposit.. and my account deposit changed everytime.. other site not like this, only have 1 deposit address and wont change..

Patience is the best thing for now, I promise everything will come out well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Really this is 1st time problem happen to me, delay deposit.. and my account deposit changed everytime.. other site not like this, only have 1 deposit address and wont change..
Place your bets as stretch this site, I do not think more than a week.
Yeah, but if it lasts more than 2 weeks... most likely it will only lasts for a month or 2.

Well i invest some btc on this Smiley
Lets see, anyhow amazing design easy to see
How much did you invest?
I hope you don't invest more than what you can afford to lose though.

Good luck with your investment. Smiley

Grin just invest some..
https://blockchain.info/tx/2b4ade98a5575b42de6c6fba569e8963a036ed628ff4db25d9b2ab68acd07534
But weird it didn't show up on my account balance yet, i thought its instant, but live support it maybe takes 3 -10 hours to show up. Blockchain problem they said.
Well if it after 10hour just show up.. i lose that 10hour investment profit. Well just wait for it

We must apologize As mentioned in the live chat, sometimes it may be instant or delayed, It depends on the system's Blockchain api.  Do not worry You will not lose any money, we guarantee it is finished. you will receive automatic
Please let me know if you have received.
I wan to let you know this! I thought wanna deposit some again just now, BUT why my deposit address is different from earlier??? It changed now. Is not that my personal deposit account? Hey something wrong here

That is has created a unique address. When you send money Funds will go on unique address and send it t our address at a later time.
You can read the details about the system here. https://blockchain.info/th/api/api_receive
I wonder too now with delays. We will follow your issue Please let us know in Live Chat or here, if there is progress.
Thank you for your patience!
❃ CyberNick ❃
Yeah, but if it lasts more than 2 weeks... most likely it will only lasts for a month or 2.

How much did you invest?

Grin just invest some..
https://blockchain.info/tx/2b4ade98a5575b42de6c6fba569e8963a036ed628ff4db25d9b2ab68acd07534
But weird it didn't show up on my account balance yet, i thought its instant, but live support it maybe takes 3 -10 hours to show up. Blockchain problem they said.
Well if it after 10hour just show up.. i lose that 10hour investment profit. Well just wait for it

We must apologize As mentioned in the live chat, sometimes it may be instant or delayed, It depends on the system's Blockchain api.  Do not worry You will not lose any money, we guarantee it is finished. you will receive automatic
I wan to let you know this! I thought wanna deposit some again just now, BUT why my deposit address is different from earlier??? It changed now. Is not that my personal deposit account? Hey something wrong here

How much did you invest?

Grin just invest some..

❃ CyberNick ❃

How much did you invest?

Grin just invest some..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.

How much did you invest?

❃ CyberNick ❃
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I don't bite.
We will adjust the profit increase and decrease the funds that we have and our profits per day. To make our site longer survival. Our first step is six months to the financial system and our other stabilizers.
Lol, I doubt about it when you plan to live more than 6 months.

Make sure you can pay the investor.
I mean, when you increase the profit for investor, the more you will need to pay. Hence, you need to find more fund to pay investor.

Good luck. Smiley
We updated new account panel v.2
If you found a bug, please let us know.

Interface

- snip -

Wow, the new design of account panel is very nice!
I hope this lasts forever, but I doubt about it. Roll Eyes

We will adjust the profit increase and decrease the funds that we have and our profits per day. To make our site longer survival. Our first step is six months to the financial system and our other stabilizers.
I don't bite.

Interface

- snip -

Wow, the new design of account panel is very nice!
I hope this lasts forever, but I doubt about it. Roll Eyes

Interface

nice work but you got any Ad Banners ?

Interface

http://i.imgur.com/2b0kiNb.jpg
I don't bite.
Thanks for the compliment We will have to modify and update soon, For now profit still rate up to 0.3% per hour.
No problem. Also, it would be great if design after login is the same as the homepage. Smiley
Oh, so, maximum is up to 0.3% per hour.
you got any Advertise Banner ? to give you a place on my Watchlist ?
i wanna show your Projekt here: http://yannik.biz/coin.php

kind regards
We have updated and changed that much more profitable.
Wow, I really like the new design of your homepage, but you still can see the old template after you login...
So, the new rate is 0.3% hourly now?

Thanks for the compliment We will have to modify and update soon, For now profit still rate up to 0.3% per hour.
I don't bite.
Wow, I really like the new design of your homepage, but you still can see the old template after you login...
So, the new rate is 0.3% hourly now?
I don't bite.
Most likely he means 'raise enough money to run away'
That thing looks to good to be true.
Warning You will loose all your money if you invest in this scam
As expected. This is just a quick scam scheme. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: