Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-face.com - Up to 0.30% Hourly (7.2% daily) Instant withdraw - 4%Affiliate - page 6. (Read 6651 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
primitive and banal website template... admin is newbie with low skill
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Welcome to BItcointalk ...... Here we are ready for do everything except deposit on shit hyips and other ponzi schemes .....
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm pretty sure nobody want to invest their money/coins on shit. Roll Eyes
Also, anyone have joined this?
Of course there are still people who invest on sites like that, they may be a risk taker or maybe an idiot

Really ? after 1 million scam sites in last year is there any smart man that invest in this site ? is it not even popular .

It might be possible if people are encouraged to invest. We have devised a profitable deal can survive for long and constant. We listen to the poor, but for now we're just asking for a chance and we had a brilliant time.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Welcome to BItcointalk ...... Here we are ready for do everything except deposit on shit hyips and other ponzi schemes .....
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm pretty sure nobody want to invest their money/coins on shit. Roll Eyes
Of course there are still people who invest on sites like that, they may be a risk taker or maybe an idiot

Really ? after 1 million scam sites in last year is there any smart man that invest in this site ? is it not even popular .
Thank you for your comments The company will be updated and improved, It may be difficult for the first period. Instead we just get a chance to develop.
We hope that this service is one of the services that you can make money and be successful. Smiley
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Admin of EMI coin??? or lunamine or cloudminr.io ? who are u bro.
Nobody really know who exactly they are.
If you were CoinFace owner, do you want to expose your real identity? No, right? Roll Eyes
Activity: 34
Admin of EMI coin??? or lunamine or cloudminr.io ? who are u bro.
I don't bite.
I'd say that the person is an idiot. Roll Eyes
I'm not sure why, but maybe they are either an idiot, have an excessive money to spend or like you said a risk taker.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I don't bite.
Activity: 546
I don't bite.
I still can't believe your site collected 25 BTC in just 7 days. I still cry fake stats.
Yeah, there is no doubt that the stats has been faked.
I'm not sure what but does it attract more investor by faking the stats? Roll Eyes
Recently, the site has been developed to support access via mobile full. If you find an error Please let us know  Smiley

I still can't believe your site collected 25 BTC in just 7 days. I still cry fake stats.

That is the sum total of all our investors. I'm not forcing you Would you believe it or not, that's up to you.
Activity: 358
Recently, the site has been developed to support access via mobile full. If you find an error Please let us know  Smiley

We have been improving in many parts. Thanks to all of you who identify problems with web visitors.
Thank for your comment

Profitability per hour may be low. But it is a long term investment. Our company focuses on profitability, stability and sustainability.
Is it just me or what because the FAQ cannot be clicked.

We have resolved Thank you for notifying defects
I don't bite.
Thank for your comment

Profitability per hour may be low. But it is a long term investment. Our company focuses on profitability, stability and sustainability.
Is it just me or what because the FAQ cannot be clicked.
earn per hours is too low and affilate program low commision Cheesy

Thank for your comment

Activity: 322
earn per hours is too low and affilate program low commision Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Now that's one ugly mofo site with fake stats.

Sorry to hear that, Our financial system is calculated with accuracy. If you still have questions, please talk to us by Live support.

lmao financial system ... i think you meant roll back of investors coins ... dude this is getting old ... maybe if it were 6 months ago you would have had some chance .. everyone has wised up so better luck next time.
Pages:
Jump to: