Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-face.com - Up to 0.30% Hourly (7.2% daily) Instant withdraw - 4%Affiliate - page 5. (Read 6651 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
is start testing your service with 0.001 Wink
if it comes back i will invest more

kind regards
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Of course, all investments are risky! I have invested here 0.01BTC hope I can get back to profitability. Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
He will wait here until distribute the coins to run away with them. Grin
What you mean?
Do you mean that they redistribute the coins and run away with nothing? Huh
Most likely he means 'raise enough money to run away'
That thing looks to good to be true.
Warning You will loose all your money if you invest in this scam
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
What you mean?
Do you mean that they redistribute the coins and run away with nothing? Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you were a true investment firm, why would you pay for whois protection

The privacy of our own. Of course, we are the only company that offers investment for our investors. With a reasonable profit The exact target, We launch of this project gives us an advantage in various investments.
The privacy of your own......and if you run away with the coins from the users no one will know who are you.

I still do not understand what is your concern?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The privacy of our own. Of course, we are the only company that offers investment for our investors. With a reasonable profit The exact target, We launch of this project gives us an advantage in various investments.
The privacy of your own......and if you run away with the coins from the users no one will know who are you.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
Profit : 0.30% Hourly
Invest: 2.0000 - 100.00000฿

looks promising huh? LMAO

We have already mentioned above, Profit per day depending on investment for investors.
Activity: 504
Profit : 0.30% Hourly
Invest: 2.0000 - 100.00000฿

looks promising huh? LMAO
Coin Face develop version 2 - new Design, Web and system updates, fix all bugs and error.

Instant withdraw !!
Today's investment minimum only
0.0006BTC!

OK so where were you from 5 years ,as far as i know bitcoin has been started back 5 years ago and if you are a investor or own a mining farm ..where the hell were you in the past why are you still a newbie.

What do you mean? Of course we invest Cloud Mining and other gambling, We have a team to manage this makes our system strong, That is the reason that our profit per day is not too much.
Activity: 34
Coin Face develop version 2 - new Design, Web and system updates, fix all bugs and error.

Instant withdraw !!
0.0006BTC!

OK so where were you from 5 years ,as far as i know bitcoin has been started back 5 years ago and if you are a investor or own a mining farm ..where the hell were you in the past why are you still a newbie.

Instant withdraw !!
0.0006BTC!
We've updated the web design to be completed soon.
I don't bite.
If you've developed a website does not say this. I was disappointed that most of the comments here, just wanted to say, but something bad! But I will be updating the website soon.

Our goal is not scam. It is to be mutually beneficial. On the way we and investors  If you still worry, just wait for the results of our work.
What I mean is, you make the template of your website quickly/in rush, it sounds to me that you just want to make some quick bucks from this.
I'm sorry if my words offend you. Undecided
primitive and banal website template... admin is newbie with low skill
I'm agree to agree with this.
The design may look bad, but the system maybe better than the design. I doubt about it though. Roll Eyes

If you suggest that we need to improve is very good.
Templates using the Web site has been developed quickly. But all systems have been developed by us all.
So, the website has been made quickly just to scam us? Roll Eyes

If you've developed a website does not say this. I was disappointed that most of the comments here, just wanted to say, but something bad! But I will be updating the website soon.

Our goal is not scam. It is to be mutually beneficial. On the way we and investors  If you still worry, just wait for the results of our work.
I don't bite.
I'm agree to agree with this.
The design may look bad, but the system maybe better than the design. I doubt about it though. Roll Eyes

Templates using the Web site has been developed quickly. But all systems have been developed by us all.
So, the website has been made quickly just to scam us? Roll Eyes
Coin Face still open normally. You can withdraw it immediately if needed.

Pages:
Jump to: