Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Payments Coin Vote - page 6. (Read 35601 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 07, 2014, 06:45:52 PM
Please add iXcoin to the list. 

Thank you.

You were supposed to fill out the submission form last week.
Why wasn't there anybody from ixecoin around to do that? The submissions were open for a long time.
Is there an ixcoin community?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
January 07, 2014, 06:39:47 PM
Please add iXcoin to the list. 

Thank you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 06:38:05 PM
My vote is for IXC (IXCoin)

One the oldest (2011) , with the 3rd/4th higher hashrate (secured)

I hear ya, brother.

Put me down for iXcoin as well.  Not some 3 day old ScamCoin with 100 trillion coins.  lol,Time to get real!

If you would have had such huge support and community, you would have been on that list. Since it is the people who decide who is on the list.  And buy calling every new coin "scamcoin" That is just ignorant.  Now go back to your asic farm and brag about having the 3rd highest hashrate.

Cheers!
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
January 07, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

I hear ya, brother.

Put me down for iXcoin as well.  Not some 3 day old ScamCoin with 100 trillion coins.  lol, Time to get real!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
January 07, 2014, 06:32:33 PM

iXcoin has the third highest hash rate in the world, behind Bitcoin, making nearly as secure as Bitcoin.  There is only 1 other coin which comes close to it yet iXcoin isn't even on this list?

I can't believe this list has so many new pump and dump coins yet not one of the oldest and most secure coins in the world.  Can you please add iXcoin to the list because quite a few people would like to vote for it.

Thank you!
Activity: 270
January 07, 2014, 06:27:04 PM
Myself nor anyone on my team has never paid anyone to vote here.

To blame "lottocoin" for buying votes.  That is not right.  We have paid one person to promote us. This was before i even knew that this vote was going to take place.  So please. Do not blame "Lottocoin" for buying their votes.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
January 07, 2014, 05:23:01 PM
I mean, what will any of it accomplish... This is a merchant's tool. This wont influence the price of any coins on any market. Then the current merchants read all this, and decided if they want to even use the coin in their store.
Make a new vote poll. Please.

You know what's the funniest part? 90% of people think CoinPayments is a exchange site.
You know what's funnier? I'm ADVERTISING.

Even if LOT ''loses'' this battle, IT WINS. You know why? Because you can't win in a game You can't understand.

Out of here Grin

For anyone interested to flame/hate, please join here: http://chat.rapidballs.eu/index.php LottoCoin room, PASS: LottoCoin

PS: This site is awesome to play some Lotto with LottoCoins: www.rapidballs.eu

You know what' even funnier?
THIS:
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
January 07, 2014, 05:11:17 PM
I mean, what will any of it accomplish... This is a merchant's tool. This wont influence the price of any coins on any market. Then the current merchants read all this, and decided if they want to even use the coin in their store.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
January 07, 2014, 04:57:21 PM
I mean honestly, this was just a vote to see what coins people would like to see our current and future merchants accept. But it tends to always blow out of proportion... We cant stop any cheating, dishonest voting, paid voting, etc... but it speaks for itself. The vote will end Friday, but we will look over all the paid and non paid votes to factor in vs the real votes.
Well, let me give You a tip.

I can get more than 1000 votes on any coin. None will know it, does it still make fair? I could do that, but I wont Smiley
( And I wont have to give away even one coin. I can do that by myself in 1 day )

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
January 07, 2014, 04:53:04 PM
I mean honestly, this was just a vote to see what coins people would like to see our current and future merchants accept. But it tends to always blow out of proportion... We cant stop any cheating, dishonest voting, paid voting, etc... but it speaks for itself. The vote will end Friday, but we will look over all the paid and non paid votes to factor in vs the real votes.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2014, 04:03:45 PM
Everyone is ranting about LOT. What is funny is that there are 360+ votes, and no more than ~220 votes that have been 'paid'. There are still 140 legit votes. I bet EAC does the same on their forums (not on BCT, of course).

As I said, I believe people are smart. I believe they are entitled to their opinions. If they want to vote for LOT, then let them do it. Giveaway or not, they have the final words. 2000 LOT wasn't a big reward, and a lot of people voted because they really wanted LOT to win, but also posted their address in the giveaway section. 2000 LOT isn't enough to deceive someone into voting.

first of all: people get more than 2000 as a reward to vote here

then EAC has no official forum. the only forum EAC has is here. and no one pays people there, cause EAC is a serious coin.

but it is amazing how you can "just assume" that every one is paying people... tells me a lot about your own moral compass

and thirdly, it was 220 when it was 240 votes. so 20 legit votes at that point. one day later, more of the same people vote with their sock puppets and get more bribes

and lastly: LOT has had its credibility damaged beyond repair. worst of all, the LOT pushers do not even fathom the problem they are causing for their own product.

people who do not know the difference between buying a vote and advertising can neither be trusted nor taken seriously

Oh My God..
I have not seen such butthurt in a long time..

Why are you even debating here? You want to bash a coin which has more votes than the coin you are supporting?

Instead of debating, MOBILIZE the people behind your coin. If there are people who believe in EAC they will vote and win!

But if you do not believe there are more than lets say 400-500 people who believe in the coin.. well.. does the coin has spenders enough to be profitable for this organisation to trade in?

Just my 2 cents, dont take it personal..

Good luck!

it is amazing how you people always jump to the conclusion someone is mad or "butthurt" when someone calls you guys out.

it's classic deflection: if I was "butthurt" it's me who has a problem. so you just took yourself out of the equation.

what's really going on is that some people just think what you do is contemptible and deserves to be called out.

so why do you have such a hard time with the concept of contempt?
cause that would mean that you're the guys with the problem and people who think a vote is a vote and not job you get hired for.

look: everyone knows this has become a joke. EAC has already won the real vote. earthcoin devs even told people not to come here any more since we've a) already won (what I just said) and b) that this is all manipulated anyway

so the voting is over for me and for EAC people.

what is left is just people having fun calling you guys what you are: cheaters, losers and overall undemocratic.

some people just like to do that. and hey, I don't even need to get paid for that.

just.... LOL

Good luck.. "winners"
Activity: 406
January 07, 2014, 04:03:21 PM

look: everyone knows this has become a joke. EAC has already won the real vote. earthcoin devs even told people not to come here any more since we've a) already won (what I just said) and b) that this is all manipulated anyway

See my previous post. If you believe EAC has won, fine. But your beliefs don't necessarily match the OP's beliefs. If he cares about vote count, then EAC loses.

BTW the real vote is here. EAC is behind.

Who cares about the Earthcoin devs. They aren't related in any way to the OP.

If the OP desired to open a vote poll, then he knows how things could turn out. There could be manipulation, there would be promotion, etc. Wait... he did open a poll.
Activity: 126
I like crypto
January 07, 2014, 03:59:13 PM
Everyone is ranting about LOT. What is funny is that there are 360+ votes, and no more than ~220 votes that have been 'paid'. There are still 140 legit votes. I bet EAC does the same on their forums (not on BCT, of course).

As I said, I believe people are smart. I believe they are entitled to their opinions. If they want to vote for LOT, then let them do it. Giveaway or not, they have the final words. 2000 LOT wasn't a big reward, and a lot of people voted because they really wanted LOT to win, but also posted their address in the giveaway section. 2000 LOT isn't enough to deceive someone into voting.

then EAC has no official forum. the only forum EAC has is here. and no one pays people there, cause EAC is a serious coin.

but it is amazing how you can "just assume" that every one is paying people... tells me a lot about your own moral compass

and thirdly, it was 220 when it was 240 votes. so 20 legit votes at that point. one day later, more of the same people vote with their sock puppets and get more bribes

and lastly: LOT has had its credibility damaged beyond repair. worst of all, the LOT pushers do not even fathom the problem they are causing for their own product.

people who do not know the difference between buying a vote and advertising can neither be trusted nor taken seriously

Oh My God..

Why are you even debating here? You want to bash a coin which has more votes than the coin you are supporting?

Instead of debating, MOBILIZE the people behind your coin. If there are people who believe in EAC they will vote and win!

But if you do not believe there are more than lets say 400-500 people who believe in the coin.. well.. does the coin has spenders enough to be profitable for this organisation to trade in?

Good luck!

it is amazing how you people always jump to the conclusion someone is mad or "butthurt" when someone calls you guys out.

it's classic deflection: if I was "butthurt" it's me who has a problem. so you just took yourself out of the equation.

what's really going on is that some people just think what you do is contemptible and deserves to be called out.

so why do you have such a hard time with the concept of contempt?
cause that would mean that you're the guys with the problem and people think a vote is a vote and not job you get hired for.

so the voting is over for me and for EAC people.

what is left is just people having fun calling you guys what you are: cheaters, losers and overall undemocratic.

some people just like to do that. and hey, I don't even need to get paid for that.
Activity: 406
January 07, 2014, 03:58:33 PM

The amount isn't significant in any case. See how much LOT is worth on Cryptsy at this post time. Even someone with 10 EAC could stock on LOT.
I remember 30k giveaway of EAC. That's about 100x time as much in BTC value

1. EAC does have an official forum, but I was mistaken when I said there was giveaways on there..
2. There's no logic in that underlined statement... Serious competitors who promote their product are seen everywhere, even on a national scale.
As an example, political parties who give out free umbrellas to vote for them. Gives an extra reason to vote for them, which is the same case as LOT.
If EAC doesn't want to play along the rules, fine. But they shouldn't shift the blame on others when they lose. EAC has access to the same toolbox.

I assumed that if EAC guys were smart, they would have choose ways to promote their coin. Turns out it's not the case?
If you think bribing/giveaways/promotion is bad moral, then welcome to the crypto world, where no coin is backed by material value. Where there is profit there is deficit.

people who do not know the difference between buying a vote and advertising can neither be trusted nor taken seriously[/b]

You sure know how to destroy your enemy by using strong statements. Credibility damaged beyond repair. Fathom the problem.
I can't tell if you're serious or trying to provoke LOT users...

Let me tell you. Those guys didn't 'damage their credibility beyond repair'. They still have a credible team and great, ambitious plans just like EAC.
Basically what you're telling me is, a 1000 LOT (whatever the amount was, it's so insignificant) for a vote destroyed their credibility for their future and their product.

What problem are we trying to pinpoint? Promoters who care about their coin? Again, we all have the same toolbox. A very small extra such as 1000 LOT shouldn't deceive someone into voting. It's like an umbrella for a political party.

I'm not a LOT fanboy, but you're just bashing the coin and ranting.
If you see my previous comments on this thread, then you'll see I recommend EAC to start giveaways. Your beliefs don't necessarily match the OP's. If the OP cares about the vote count, then EAC is going to lose.

4 days to catch up, EAC can do it, and again I didn't see the OP arguing against bribing (1000 LOT is a joke, seriously).
January 07, 2014, 03:36:49 PM

Oh My God..

Good luck!
Activity: 126
I like crypto
January 07, 2014, 03:21:58 PM

January 07, 2014, 03:20:26 PM
I voted for LOT today and didn't even know that there was a reward.

I don't think it was a good idea to bribe people to vote for LOT but I doubt it changed the outcome much. Most of the people putting in for the reward were likely going to vote LOT anyway.

BTW I am not going to apply for the reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
January 07, 2014, 03:11:01 PM
Paying someone for votes is still paying someone for votes.

And that's why I'm still for restarting the vote or making a new one Wink
LOT will win again. You know why? There can't be 1000 vote topics for the same thing.

I know that. And I also know that I repeat myself but I know that LOT will win again. And that's why I would love to restart the vote: To show the EAC fanboys that we'd also win without paying for votes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: