Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 11. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
www.coin-sweeper.com
haha I liked the concept of the game, maybe I'll write a review later, I have to check this game more.

Awesome CarlesPuyol - I just sent you a PM Smiley

admin check your PM please

Hi feryjhie - Just looking at it now Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
haha I liked the concept of the game, maybe I'll write a review later, I have to check this game more.

admin check your PM please
www.coin-sweeper.com

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
www.coin-sweeper.com
Latest Coin-Sweeper Promotion: Coin-Sweeper TREASURE HUNT 2!

Get in on the Treasure Hunt now and read the full details here ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-sweeper-treasure-hunt-2-818379
www.coin-sweeper.com
Alright we will be launching the next promotion this coming Friday.

It will be another treasure hunt competition, but with the 21 mines setting!

Will give the full details on Friday Smiley
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Hardest game ever... you need to be a lucky guy

Don't we need to be lucky to win the house in all games, especially in those games not consisting of any skill factor?  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

When you play in a bet game, you need to be lucky. Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
And you spent "months" to do this crap?? It has nothing to do with the original game and it's boring as hell.

Lol, it's not that bored, it's nice game to play.
www.coin-sweeper.com
Thanks for the kind words Smiley

We might shoot for another promotion this weekend!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cool site! I love it.. More games maybe?
Activity: 378
I actually find it quite addicting and fun! Much better than the dice and many others.  And they seem to be very generous with bonuses and freebies.  Just thought Id put in my two cents! I would highly recommend! 
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
And you spent "months" to do this crap?? It has nothing to do with the original game and it's boring as hell.

lol.. Is there no more kinder words than that?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
www.coin-sweeper.com
What sort of Coin-Sweeper promotions do people want to see next?!
www.coin-sweeper.com
Activity: 378
1Pw8U9TgCN6Q49HPYV3UyS9Dg5pCMbRy9H

Thanks!!!!
www.coin-sweeper.com
Well, yesterday Coin-Sweeper didn't have much fun with lady luck. The CPU on our server died!!! The site was down for a little while as we scurried to order a new part, get it to the data-center, replace it and get everything running again...

The good news is, Coin-Sweeper is back up and running now! And to celebrate we are offering all existing players (i.e. with a Coin-Sweeper account created before the crash) a freebie of 0.0001 BTC. Post your Coin-Sweeper deposit address to this thread and we will credit you account in the next 12 hours to say thanks for your patience! Strictly limited to our most loyal fans i.e. those who reply within 12 hours of this post Smiley

It's been a long day getting everything fixed so we are going to take a nap first. But expect the account balance bonuses within the next 12 hours when we are back at the computer.
www.coin-sweeper.com
The Treasure Hunt is now over - congratulations to the 5 winners who received BTC0.02 each!

Please Watch this thread or follow us on Twitter/Facebook so you don't miss out on our next Giveaway  Smiley

- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecoinsweeper
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coin-Sweeper/710427705692037
Pages:
Jump to: