Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 13. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
www.coin-sweeper.com
Thanks to www.cryptobettingindex.com we are now on the #1 Crypto Betting Index!

Ranking in Position #60 with over 74,000 total bets and BTC52 wagered after our first two weeks of operations Smiley
www.coin-sweeper.com
The giveaway is over - no more balance resets will be made to people posting in the giveaway thread. Please Watch this thread or follow us on Twitter/Facebook so you don't miss out on our next Giveaway  Smiley

- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecoinsweeper
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coin-Sweeper/710427705692037

Here is a screenshot of the biggest win from a single game during the giveaway (turning BTC0.001 into BTC0.04461397):

www.coin-sweeper.com
Check out this players win today - 69.25 times the initial bet!  Cool

www.coin-sweeper.com
Latest Coin-Sweeper Promotion: BALANCE RESET MADNESS!

Get in before they're all claimed ->  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-sweeper-balance-reset-madness-784644
www.coin-sweeper.com
We will be launching the Coin-Sweeper promotion in the next 24 hours!

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Looking forward to this as well, but would prefer the required activity being lower than 60 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
We are planning a Coin-Sweeper promotion for mid-next week but I wanted to run it past you here first. We are thinking that a lot of people might enjoy a chance to 'reset' their balance so we are going to called it: Coin-Sweeper Balance Reset Madness

This is how it will work:
- You deposit between 0.002 BTC and 0.02 BTC (Approx $1 ~ $10 USD)
- You email us the Bitcoin Deposit Address for your account
- If your balance goes to 0 (100 satoshi or less) then we will refund 100% of your original balance so you can keep playing, or you can withdraw and take back your money (less the 0.0001 withdraw fee)
- But if your balance goes above your original deposit then you can withdraw at any time and take your winnings with you

Essentially you can play Coin-Sweeper and get your money back if lady luck isn't smiling on you that day!

Last time we did a promotion there were some people who tried to scam and claim more than one promotion per person. What do you think is a good way for us to limit the promotion to one balance reset per person? We were thinking of limiting it to people with a certain level of activity. Is 30 activity a fair requirement?

The whole promotion will be limited to 0.2 BTC given away and we will clearly announce as the balance reset reaches that level to try and avoid anyone missing out. This will mean between 10~ to 100 people can benefit from this promotion depending on how much each person deposits within the 0.002 and 0.02 limits.

We welcome your feedback! Would this be a promotion you would be a part of?

Looking forward to this! I would recommend changing instead of the requirement to email you, make people post their bitcoin deposit address here so you can check if they are above a certain activity (member or above, 60+, would be my choice).

I would definitely play!
www.coin-sweeper.com
We are planning a Coin-Sweeper promotion for mid-next week but I wanted to run it past you here first. We are thinking that a lot of people might enjoy a chance to 'reset' their balance so we are going to called it: Coin-Sweeper Balance Reset Madness

This is how it will work:
- You deposit between 0.002 BTC and 0.02 BTC (Approx $1 ~ $10 USD)
- You email us the Bitcoin Deposit Address for your account
- If your balance goes to 0 (100 satoshi or less) then we will refund 100% of your original balance so you can keep playing, or you can withdraw and take back your money (less the 0.0001 withdraw fee)
- But if your balance goes above your original deposit then you can withdraw at any time and take your winnings with you

Essentially you can play Coin-Sweeper and get your money back if lady luck isn't smiling on you that day!

Last time we did a promotion there were some people who tried to scam and claim more than one promotion per person. What do you think is a good way for us to limit the promotion to one balance reset per person? We were thinking of limiting it to people with a certain level of activity. Is 30 activity a fair requirement?

The whole promotion will be limited to 0.2 BTC given away and we will clearly announce as the balance reset reaches that level to try and avoid anyone missing out. This will mean between 10~ to 100 people can benefit from this promotion depending on how much each person deposits within the 0.002 and 0.02 limits.

We welcome your feedback! Would this be a promotion you would be a part of?
www.coin-sweeper.com
Until now, my money is still there, the status of withdraw is "QUEUED WITHDRAWAL"

Yesterday the withdraw process is instant but today its totally changed :-/

Please process it asap OP.

Thanks

identifier: 1Anjwe5bwUoAPjWGDkp8LCB9tPmoeyufpc

EDIT: in 20 seconds BTC goes to my wallet,

Good job thank you (y)

Sorry for the delay bitcores, normally withdraws are processed instantly but we had some big winners last night. This put your withdraw in a que for our team to process manually but between 11pm and 9am European time our team is offline to sleep.
Activity: 154
very hard but i like this game Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Until now, my money is still there, the status of withdraw is "QUEUED WITHDRAWAL"

Yesterday the withdraw process is instant but today its totally changed :-/

Please process it asap OP.

Thanks

identifier: 1Anjwe5bwUoAPjWGDkp8LCB9tPmoeyufpc

EDIT: in 20 seconds BTC goes to my wallet,

Good job thank you (y)
Activity: 154
i have same problem yesterday , but after i read before withdraw our deposit must 3 confirm first !
and yes after 3 confirm deposit , i can withdraw .
www.coin-sweeper.com
Hi iceberg707,

I've chatted with the developers about this. The error you saw is a safety mechanism in the withdrawal system. During testing we found a potential attack vector where someone could submit the withdrawal system multiple times really fast when the MySQL Database was under load, and potentially withdraw more than their balance. The way the developers protected against that is by placing a temporary lock on withdrawals for your account while each withdrawal is processed. Once it is processed the lock is removed. In normal operations you would never be aware of this lock and it would happen seamlessly in the background. In your case it sounds like the withdrawal was accidentally submitted more than once. The original request didn't execute fully (as if it had, it would have removed the temporary lock) and your account was stuck in withdrawal limbo. If this happens again (or to anyone reading this) please logout of your account and log back in and try again. We will update the error message during maintenance tonight so that it explains this more clearly.

Really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Glad to hear you were able to withdraw successfully in another browser. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you and best of luck with Coin-Sweeper for your future games Smiley
www.coin-sweeper.com
Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times please Contact Us so we can help resolve it.

I am trying to withdraw and it is not letting me, even though there is no withdrawal in progress.

1JRQycbqZq3BRsqhFT4k1v6wXTsui4PBkF

EDIT: I was able to fix by switching browsers, it must have been a cookie problem.

Hi iceberg707, thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I see your transaction went through in the end.

We will look further into this today Smiley
Activity: 144
Hi

i can't login ?

Authentication failed!
Your current password is incorrect. Please correct it and try again.

1DpTrHprj7AnjKrfVDwAt3KSxtCDPCotR3

Hi ttman,

I just sent you a PM with regards to the not being able to sign into your account. Please have a look at that and we will get you back into your account Smiley

hi . i just pm you . thx
www.coin-sweeper.com
Hi

i can't login ?

Authentication failed!

Hi ttman,

I just sent you a PM with regards to the not being able to sign into your account. Please have a look at that and we will get you back into your account Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi

i can't login ?

Authentication failed!

I think you don't set a password before..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times please Contact Us so we can help resolve it.

I am trying to withdraw and it is not letting me, even though there is no withdrawal in progress.

1JRQycbqZq3BRsqhFT4k1v6wXTsui4PBkF

EDIT: I was able to fix by switching browsers, it must have been a cookie problem.
Activity: 144
Hi

i can't login ?

Authentication failed!

www.coin-sweeper.com
Hi hilmy,

Thanks for the feedback, we will look into this as well Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: