Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 14. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think the bet button [/2] [x2] [min] [max]
because, the user can set too from initial bets
is good sir? my opinions Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
www.coin-sweeper.com
We have had some feedback about our bet buttons being too large for people to change their bets. We have taken this feedback on board and updated our bet button options which now look like this:

Please keep the feedback coming Smiley
Activity: 154
its very hard games... im lose playing sweeper
Activity: 144

1DpTrHprj7AnjKrfVDwAt3KSxtCDPCotR3

did try the free game . Quite interesting . Anyway nice layout / design  Roll Eyes
www.coin-sweeper.com
kevincl01: I've sent you a PM! Your withdrawal was manually queued because of some funny account behavior that happened in the minutes before it being requested. If you can answer some more info I will get this sorted for you.

sakira: I'm not sure I understand your message, could you please try phrase it differently for me?

hilmy: Sucks you hit a bomb so soon! Especially with so few bombs in the game.

Excuse my relative radio silence today! Expect more from me on the forums tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 75
Hello,

I made a withdraw of 0.03125670 and i'm still waiting for that.

Can you help me? pm'ed you my account.

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have a list but do not get it
Ohh noo.. clickin on the bomb  Embarrassed Cry

Game #81517
Seems like duaar   Shocked
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
1BuVhVYrCBPoSyxsS5JD8Zz5X7j8hL3sUr

I deposited a little and lost but would love to try with some free btc

Thanks!
Activity: 69
I've just tried this because I was bored and I found a really entertaining game, grats!
www.coin-sweeper.com
Wish me luck!

Good luck!

marcotheminer we will take that as a +1 Smiley Hope to hear from others too.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Seems like an interesting and fun game hope I dont lose too much at it. I tried the practice games and its interesting might give the game a try with bitcoin now. Wish me luck!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Given the recent corners relating to the provable fairness of one of the other dice sites we have had a request to allow for the easy export of a player's game data so they could easily verify the games were provably fair. It would essentially be a large table of text with columns showing the game ID, Secret Hash, Game Code and result so someone could write their own script to bulk check their games.

Is this something you would be interested in? We're just trying to get an idea of the demand before implementing this into the Account Area of our site.

If you're interested in this - would the raw data be enough, or would you want more than that? (i.e. like a little online tool to check the games are fair yourself)

I would be interested in that (an online tool). Primedice and dicebitcoin both have verifiers to check that their bet outcomes are provable and fair.
www.coin-sweeper.com
Given the recent corners relating to the provable fairness of one of the other dice sites we have had a request to allow for the easy export of a player's game data so they could easily verify the games were provably fair. It would essentially be a large table of text with columns showing the game ID, Secret Hash, Game Code and result so someone could write their own script to bulk check their games.

Is this something you would be interested in? We're just trying to get an idea of the demand before implementing this into the Account Area of our site.

If you're interested in this - would the raw data be enough, or would you want more than that? (i.e. like a little online tool to check the games are fair yourself)
www.coin-sweeper.com
I'm already posting on Indonesian thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8715940

How to get affiliate links?

Thanks

Hi hilmy, thanks for the interest. We have a lot of players already coming from Indonesia and we look forward to working with Affiliates soon. We are currently updating our Affiliate code on our system and it is likely to be ready at the end of September.

Feel free to shoot us an email, and we will update you when the affiliate system is ready Smiley  [email protected]
I'm already posting on Indonesian thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8715940

How to get affiliate links?

Thanks
www.coin-sweeper.com
Loving the positive feedback from everyone Smiley

Glad the giveaway was fun for everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
We just wrote a review of the giveaway and how we went with it!

Check it out here - http://www.coingamblingreviews.com/coin-sweeper-free-bitcoin-giveaway/
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Did some playing with the free credits there. Was really fun Smiley!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: