Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 2. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is not a fair game. you can manipulate the mines.

The game is in fact provably fair.
Before a game is started, you can see the "secret hash" at the bottom of the page. After you have finished it, the "Game Code" (consisting of your game ID and bomb locations) will be revealed. You can check the sha256 digest of the "Game Code" to see if it matches with the "secret hash".

Please don't tell me about hash and SHA256. Now days every gambling site uses secret hash that does not mean they are fair. Hashes can also be manipulated, its just user does not know and loses.

Do you have any proof that proves hashes can't be manipulated at all?

With a provably fair system, it doesn't stop a site from scamming. But whenever the site manipulates the game result, players can notice it and prove it.

SHA-2 has been thoroughly analyzed by worldwide cryptographers for over a decade, and still there is no known case for collision. I don't think Coin-sweeper owner is able to find another plaintext that will hash to the same "secret hash".

If that would be the case none of the gambling site would have survived.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Before a game is started, you can see the "secret hash" at the bottom of the page. After you have finished it, the "Game Code" (consisting of your game ID and bomb locations) will be revealed. You can check the sha256 digest of the "Game Code" to see if it matches with the "secret hash".

Please don't tell me about hash and SHA256. Now days every gambling site uses secret hash that does not mean they are fair. Hashes can also be manipulated, its just user does not know and loses.

With a provably fair system, it doesn't stop a site from scamming. But whenever the site manipulates the game result, players can notice it and prove it.

SHA-2 has been thoroughly analyzed by worldwide cryptographers for over a decade, and still there is no known case for collision. I don't think Coin-sweeper owner is able to find another plaintext that will hash to the same "secret hash".
useless game

Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times the quickest way to reset it is to Logout of your account and re-login.

IMPORTANT!!! You must have a password set before you logout so that you can re-login. Please Update Your Details with a password before logging out.

Still not working? Or want to talk to a person about this? Please Contact Us and we will help resolve it.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
is the site down , unable to login .

no its working fine for me,try again!maybe its on your end!
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
is the site down , unable to login .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Still waiting on a withdrawal from yesterday. No answer to email yet either. Hmmmmm.

Received it a few hours ago. Under 24 hours. Nice!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just withdrew 1BTC waiting for it, it says it will be done manually. hope this will be done soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
today i found Coin-sweeper its cool by the way where Affiliate link?Huh

There is an affiliate system, but you have to apply for it with an email.
Check https://www.coin-sweeper.com/affiliate for details.
Activity: 174
Being Human
today i found Coin-sweeper its cool by the way where Affiliate link?Huh
Activity: 196
www.coin-sweeper.com
will there be any new treasure hunts like some time ago i really miss it. or i just cant find it?

We will be looking to do another Treasure Hunt soon Smiley

will be waiting for this, please add a bigger prize pool too, the last one was not so fun because of the combined of 3 boms altogether

Noted Smiley
Activity: 840
will there be any new treasure hunts like some time ago i really miss it. or i just cant find it?

will be waiting for this, please add a bigger prize pool too, the last one was not so fun because of the combined of 3 boms altogether
www.coin-sweeper.com

Activity: 434
admin i didnt receive my payment for this week

please fix this!! for signature!!!
Activity: 896
Congratulations to the player who won over 11 BTC today  Smiley

it sounds nice to win 11btc, congratulation to the winner.
Activity: 378
www.coin-sweeper.com
Congratulations to the player who won over 11 BTC today  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: