Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 3. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
www.coin-sweeper.com
Heyo Admin, I've sent a mail to support today , like 6 hours ago and still no answer, why does it take so long?

My apologies for not getting back to you earlier. I did see the email straight away, but was a little confused with your problem, however it should be sorted now  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Heyo Admin, I've sent a mail to support today , like 6 hours ago and still no answer, why does it take so long?
www.coin-sweeper.com
Coin-Sweeper has now had more than a million bets and all without a faucet  Cool
how if there are only over 750k bets? correct me if im wrong

A bet is considered every square that is clicked on. So in one game if you click two squares that is considered as two bets  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone,

If you are apart of the Coin-Sweeper signature campaign or helped with the design, we are currently running the same competition for BitWheel.io Smiley

Link is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/code-design-for-bitwheelio-bitcointalk-signature-campaign-015btc-930744

Are you guys affiliated with coin-sweeper? I can see some guys asking about escrow in that thread, if you are then maybe it will be a good idea if coin-sweeper gives assurance in that thread, so people feel safe and can start showing their designs.

Yes we are. We run both sites

That's good to know, I don't think I have played bitwheel.io but will try it soon. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Coin-Sweeper has now had more than a million bets and all without a faucet  Cool
how if there are only over 750k bets? correct me if im wrong
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

If you are apart of the Coin-Sweeper signature campaign or helped with the design, we are currently running the same competition for BitWheel.io Smiley

Link is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/code-design-for-bitwheelio-bitcointalk-signature-campaign-015btc-930744

Are you guys affiliated with coin-sweeper? I can see some guys asking about escrow in that thread, if you are then maybe it will be a good idea if coin-sweeper gives assurance in that thread, so people feel safe and can start showing their designs.

Yes we are. We run both sites
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Activity: 141
This game is very good, because this game is different from other games that how gambling depends on luck
www.coin-sweeper.com
hmm ok. Thanks for information btc-facebook Smiley
I just waiting Smiley

Hi there ripzombie,

Are you still having problems? Ifso, can you please PM your identifier and I will sort this out Smiley

Activity: 589
hmm ok. Thanks for information btc-facebook Smiley
I just waiting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Hi Admin, Why do I see it ??

Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times the quickest way to reset it is to Logout of your account and re-login.

As I know, you need wait a confirmation before you can withdraw some amount
Activity: 589
Hi Admin, Why do I see it ??

Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times the quickest way to reset it is to Logout of your account and re-login.

IMPORTANT!!! You must have a password set before you logout so that you can re-login. Please Update Your Details with a password before logging out.

Still not working? Or want to talk to a person about this? Please Contact Us and we will help resolve it.
www.coin-sweeper.com
Coin-Sweeper got rated the Top Bitcoin Minesweeper site by Bitcoin Talk Members Cheesy  (link here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-your-favoutite-bitcoin-minesweeper-site-902014)

Thanks to all the players and people that voted! We love that the gambling community likes Coin-Sweeper  Smiley

www.coin-sweeper.com
Coin Sweeper High Roller Competition with over 3.5 BTC to be claimed has just started!

Check the full details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-sweeper-high-roller-competition-35-btc-to-be-claimed-912630
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Latest update to Coin-Sweeper  Cool

As of January 2015 the maximum amount you can win per game has increased from 2btc to 6btc!

We will also be launching a new Coin-Sweeper competition shortly Smiley

6btc is no chump change  Cheesy
www.coin-sweeper.com
Latest update to Coin-Sweeper  Cool

As of January 2015 the maximum amount you can win per game has increased from 2btc to 6btc!

We will also be launching a new Coin-Sweeper competition shortly Smiley
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
there is no faucet,,hmmm...

I think there will be more users if there is a faucet.
Hmm yeah no faucet there
really good suggestions, Maybe op can added the faucet
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
there is no faucet,,hmmm...

I think there will be more users if there is a faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: