Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge - page 5. (Read 25656 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
www.coin-sweeper.com
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hi everyone,

Coin-Sweeper will be offline for the next hour to undergo some routine maintenance.

Is it up now? And are the deposit/withdrawals instant?

Only just saw this question!

Deposits are essentially instant and withdraws require 3 confirmations.

Gr8 thx, ill try my luck soon.  Grin
Activity: 194
i will give it a try.  Smiley
www.coin-sweeper.com
Hi everyone,

Coin-Sweeper will be offline for the next hour to undergo some routine maintenance.

Only just saw this question!

Deposits are essentially instant and withdraws require 3 confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
won some and feeling good Smiley

No better feeling than winnings B T C's Smiley
www.coin-sweeper.com
My apologies - I should have let everyone know it was up straight after the hour of maintenance was done!

Hi everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Hi everyone,

I can access it now,

Your Deposit may take a little while to appear in Coin-Sweeper and to allow you to start playing. We check the Blockchain every 60 seconds so it should show in Coin-Sweeper within 119 seconds of your transaction being accepted into the blockchain with 0 confirmations. The moment we are notified of your payment you can begin to play real games with your freshly deposited coins.

Your 'Available to Withdraw' balance only reflects Deposits with at least 3 confirmations by the bitcoin network. Generally speaking three confirmations will take 30~60 minutes from when you make a Deposit.

Your withdrawal request will be processed instantly in most cases.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hi everyone,

www.coin-sweeper.com
Hi everyone,

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I like to play a game with a lower risk so I alwayas choose 3-bombs game. Never had any problems with coin-sweeper, so far everything is running smoothly.

you gotta try this game, you'll love it
www.coin-sweeper.com
Our signature campaign has filled 18/20 spots. We are still looking for one Full Member and one Hero/Legendary.

Full details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-sweepercom-signature-campaign-currently-closed-882738

I enjoyed for the last full member's spot!
Congratulations for the site! I tried it with the practice game mode!  Smiley

You sure did get the last Full Member spot on the signature campaign!

We have one spot left for a hero/legendary member Smiley
www.coin-sweeper.com
A big shout out to all our players at Coin Sweeper! Yesterday we passed a total of BTC1,000 wagered Cool

Not bad, considering your site just open barely for 3 months.

It is about time for you to prepare an event for the next milestone (getting 1 million bets in total). Cheesy

Thanks silvestar  Smiley
Activity: 308
Our signature campaign has filled 18/20 spots. We are still looking for one Full Member and one Hero/Legendary.

Full details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-sweepercom-signature-campaign-currently-closed-882738

I enjoyed for the last full member's spot!
Congratulations for the site! I tried it with the practice game mode!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
A big shout out to all our players at Coin Sweeper! Yesterday we passed a total of BTC1,000 wagered Cool

Not bad, considering your site just open barely for 3 months.

It is about time for you to prepare an event for the next milestone (getting 1 million bets in total). Cheesy
Activity: 266
ur service and signature camp so good i was joined, i hope it can so long term  Kiss
you need to have luck box  Grin if u want money with gambling...........
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Like making new friends!
good traffic is debatable, I can certainly try though!! will advertise onbtc clicks and in some traffic exchanges.
www.coin-sweeper.com
wish I wasn't a newbee! though interested in being an affiliate, so may be able to apply for that!

Hi guiltmanager,

If you think you can get good traffic to Coin-Sweeper, feel free to sign up as an affiliate. The link is here: http://www.retrocoingames.com/affiliates/
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Like making new friends!
wish I wasn't a newbee! though interested in being an affiliate, so may be able to apply for that!
www.coin-sweeper.com

Pages:
Jump to: