Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCalculators.io - Mining calculator website and mobile app. - page 3. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Your Ethash value for GTX 1080Ti is not accurate.
It says for GTX 1080 Ti 50 Mh. How can this possible?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The app for Android is just super, and the web version too!! Will new coins be added? If they are, it's doubly cool! Do you have blake2s?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Goldiam coin added.
What is the important of coin calculators.io in the mining things. However, is it a platform or web where people can mining the coin. What type of coin can someone get or mining from this place. Finally, how much can I get from mining in a day if I am into mining?

It depends on what mining device you have, you can calculate how much you can get depending on your rig or hash rate on the website.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I am sorry but this is not the right place to promote your website, this thread is for coincalculators.io not for your website.
Thank you.
I don't give a shit if anyone is using this website except me, so I don't need to promote it, put it here as an example, because you wanted me to be more specific.
And if you don't know how your calculator works then just say it Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What is the important of coin calculators.io in the mining things. However, is it a platform or web where people can mining the coin. What type of coin can someone get or mining from this place. Finally, how much can I get from mining in a day if I am into mining?
Can you please more spesific, in coincalculators.io Qbic hashrate is 620 Mh/s right now and in Qubic explorer also showing the same.
I mean blocks on Qbic now look like this:
https://blockstats.pw/qbic/
Someone is exploiting network with high hashrate, so regular miners will get very low rewards.
Simple average diff is ~31, weighted ~72 (I calculate them both on BlockStats), weighted takes each blocktime into account, so difficulty of blocks that were mined longer influence the result more.
Avg diff is ~55 on CoinCalculators. I want to know how exactly it is calculated and why it should be more accurate than my simple/weighted ones.
Rewards that are calculated based on weighted diff seems to be the closest to reality, especially for coins that are being "nicehashed" like that Smiley

I am sorry but this is not the right place to promote your website, this thread is for coincalculators.io not for your website.
Thank you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Awesome work, congrats!
Can you please more spesific, in coincalculators.io Qbic hashrate is 620 Mh/s right now and in Qubic explorer also showing the same.
I mean blocks on Qbic now look like this:
https://blockstats.pw/qbic/
Someone is exploiting network with high hashrate, so regular miners will get very low rewards.
Simple average diff is ~31, weighted ~72 (I calculate them both on BlockStats), weighted takes each blocktime into account, so difficulty of blocks that were mined longer influence the result more.
Avg diff is ~55 on CoinCalculators. I want to know how exactly it is calculated and why it should be more accurate than my simple/weighted ones.
Rewards that are calculated based on weighted diff seems to be the closest to reality, especially for coins that are being "nicehashed" like that Smiley
Deadly silence... Cheesy
Values don't look like blocktime-weighted either, e.g. Qbic is being manipulated with high hashrate right now, weighted average diff should be a lot higher there.

How do you get 24h diff? Does not match with my calculations.
Same (incorrect) way WTM does it by polling diff every N minutes or by actually getting diff of all the blocks during mentioned period?
Maybe you take the number of blocks based on target blocks time, not the real one, so that's why it's different?

Sorry for late reply, yes that could be the reason why its different, but you should know these values are averages and estimate and it can vary with a little percentage.
Deadly silence... Cheesy
Values don't look like blocktime-weighted either, e.g. Qbic is being manipulated with high hashrate right now, weighted average diff should be a lot higher there.
How do you get 24h diff? Does not match with my calculations.
Same (incorrect) way WTM does it by polling diff every N minutes or by actually getting diff of all the blocks during mentioned period?
Maybe you take the number of blocks based on target blocks time, not the real one, so that's why it's different?
Purk coin added.
ArQmA coin added.
coincalculators grows everyday and i am using this always ahhaah days i dont use whattomine which is very strange for me... compliment this site its perfect and accurate!!

Thanks for the compliments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
coincalculators grows everyday and i am using this always ahhaah days i dont use whattomine which is very strange for me... compliment this site its perfect and accurate!!
RabbitCore coin added.
Pages:
Jump to: