Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCalculators.io - Mining calculator website and mobile app. - page 6. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Is there a way to get the list of all available coins via API?
You can find here
https://www.coincalculators.io/api/
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Hello!
I have a business proposal
When miner used your calculator and picked up coin for mining. He needs to find a pool for its mining.
I developed a new service to search pools for algorithms and coins: https://poolexplorer.com

I would like to offer cooperation. I could give the API for each coin, so that you can display a list of active pools for the coin.
Activity: 16
Is there a way to get the list of all available coins via API?
Now calculation with 24 hour average difficulty or current difficulty option available!

https://image.prntscr.com/image/C5_QctnRSDeywOfVkDdtLA.png
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How ..
First of all really nice project !
thanks to that good compairs.
Works really good and shows what best to mine
can you add cryptonight-heavy algo to this?

Already added but not in the main page.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
can you add cryptonight-heavy algo to this?
20 more coin added.
Hi,
Tried calculator on website....miles off
First, didnt work on Firefox, clicking on calculate gave no results, tried in Edge, worked ok.

for 6x1080ti in calculates $8.38 as top earnings, but i'm making more than $12.17 simply using nicehash, sometimes as high as $15 (last few days)
So i think the values are way out.

Also, i have a slight problem with the whole use of these "calculators", cos it means the top 3-5 coins each day suddenly all get mined by the sheep, then the diff rises, so those coins all become much less profitable, and then this is done with tomorrows top 5 coins, repeat, repeat.
So by the time u ahve selected coin, its already losing profit.
Much better i think to just pick a coin and mine it for a week, and see what you end up with. All this coin jumping as bad for crypto i think.
Need to be thinking in time scales of weeks to months to years - not today...

Just my thoughts
J
You are right that is why we put a show only reliable coins button, please check every algorithm is checked.

6x1080ti you can earn up to $24
https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/7fb4cd3e-bdba-4ccd-b33e-31339fa64343.png

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,
Tried calculator on website....miles off
First, didnt work on Firefox, clicking on calculate gave no results, tried in Edge, worked ok.

for 6x1080ti in calculates $8.38 as top earnings, but i'm making more than $12.17 simply using nicehash, sometimes as high as $15 (last few days)
So i think the values are way out.

Also, i have a slight problem with the whole use of these "calculators", cos it means the top 3-5 coins each day suddenly all get mined by the sheep, then the diff rises, so those coins all become much less profitable, and then this is done with tomorrows top 5 coins, repeat, repeat.
So by the time u ahve selected coin, its already losing profit.
Much better i think to just pick a coin and mine it for a week, and see what you end up with. All this coin jumping as bad for crypto i think.
Need to be thinking in time scales of weeks to months to years - not today...

Just my thoughts
J
Activity: 11
Awesome job, btw add PKT it is also minable
Great work!

My comments:

RX 570/580 without problems get 820+  h/s at CryptoNight /V7

my example 9GPU
6x570 + 3x580
Ethash 271
CryptoNight 7580

and second...

PLEAASEE add EURO not only USD  Angry Angry

Regards

Thank you for your comments,
We have updated RX 570/580 and we have also plans for adding other currencies.
Activity: 27
Great work!

My comments:

RX 570/580 without problems get 820+  h/s at CryptoNight /V7

my example 9GPU
6x570 + 3x580
Ethash 271
CryptoNight 7580

and second...

PLEAASEE add EURO not only USD  Angry Angry

Regards
Added (Ethereum + Verge Blake2s) Dual Mining Calculator

Link: https://www.coincalculators.io/dualmining.aspx
I've checked the application, good but I'm still confused how to use it. better if there is a mobile aplication for i-phone

Its simple first of all you can set my rig tab then all of them will be calculated.
Activity: 168
I've checked the application, good but I'm still confused how to use it. better if there is a mobile aplication for i-phone

Mining profit calculator website and mobile app.

Great work but i don't understand the hashrate by cards models.

Just 1 little thing :

- Nvidia 1060 hashrate algorithm Equihash you can replace by 300 h/s not 270 h/s, all memory type 300 h/s it's easy to have. 90w +80PL / +100 Core / +400 Memory Clock.
- Nvidia 1060 again, Ethash / Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm you wrote 23 mh/s. Yes for Samsung and Micron memory, 19 mh/s with Hynix (more memory Hynix than Samsung in the world).
- Nvidia 1060, Cryptonight 430 h/s with a big overclocking yes.

I think it's a very great work but the hashrate are not so realistic.

Maybe you can precice the memory type or your overclocking because it's not the "stock" value.

What to Mine and Crypto-Coinz did exactly the same and 270 h/s for Equihash because they look the very old miner like EWBF.

We updated CryptoNight and Equihash.

Thank you for informations.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Mining profit calculator website and mobile app.

Great work but i don't understand the hashrate by cards models.

Just 1 little thing :

- Nvidia 1060 hashrate algorithm Equihash you can replace by 300 h/s not 270 h/s, all memory type 300 h/s it's easy to have. 90w +80PL / +100 Core / +400 Memory Clock.
- Nvidia 1060 again, Ethash / Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm you wrote 23 mh/s. Yes for Samsung and Micron memory, 19 mh/s with Hynix (more memory Hynix than Samsung in the world).
- Nvidia 1060, Cryptonight 430 h/s with a big overclocking yes.

I think it's a very great work but the hashrate are not so realistic.

Maybe you can precice the memory type or your overclocking because it's not the "stock" value.

What to Mine and Crypto-Coinz did exactly the same and 270 h/s for Equihash because they look the very old miner like EWBF.
Pages:
Jump to: