Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCalculators.io - Mining calculator website and mobile app. - page 7. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
nice calculator site, thank you
actually I need to compare how accurate your calculator in comparison with other popular calculator
I mean if your site gives an accurate readings..
at he first glance it seems legit, but I will continue to compare few days..
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U
here are a few tips for easier browsing for the user.

1- set the default number of gpus to 1 instead of zero, disable all of them by default keep 570 / 580 on by default

2- for ASIC mining you have all algos checked, so calculating one algo the user have to un-check all by 1 by which is annoying.

also i noticed a bug, when i turn on " Unreliable coins" i get Sekin on rx570 even though the hash rate is 0 so i have to uncheck the algo which is a bad practice, i suggest your code should exclude algos that has 0 value even if they are checked.

aside from this , everything looks great. well done.

Hello,
1- default numbers are adapted for one 1080ti but after any change all the values are saved.
2- I understand you but you just have to do this only one time, after that all algos should be saved as unchecked for you.

Thank you for your tips, nice comments and the bug(now fixed) you have pointed out.

Good work
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

1- set the default number of gpus to 1 instead of zero, disable all of them by default keep 570 / 580 on by default

2- for ASIC mining you have all algos checked, so calculating one algo the user have to un-check all by 1 by which is annoying.

also i noticed a bug, when i turn on " Unreliable coins" i get Sekin on rx570 even though the hash rate is 0 so i have to uncheck the algo which is a bad practice, i suggest your code should exclude algos that has 0 value even if they are checked.

Hello,
1- default numbers are adapted for one 1080ti but after any change all the values are saved.
2- I understand you but you just have to do this only one time, after that all algos should be saved as unchecked for you.

Thank you for your tips, nice comments and the bug(now fixed) you have pointed out.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U

8 more coin added.
10 more coin added.
I wonder how this (especially the numbers and calculations and accuracy) compares to whattomine

I dont get what you mean.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
I wonder how this (especially the numbers and calculations and accuracy) compares to whattomine
Mars algorithm added.
thanks for this! can you add IntenseCoin?
IntenseCoin is already added too
Bitcore BTX is already added
Activity: 9
Merit: 23
thanks for this! can you add IntenseCoin?
nice job , i noticed from latest profitables you missing x17 and hsr algos , also what about giving options to manually manage source exchange list

Thank you for suggestions we will be add new algos and exchange links.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
nice job , i noticed from latest profitables you missing x17 and hsr algos , also what about giving options to manually manage source exchange list
Nice android application and web version looks lighter and seems works more smoothly than whattomine. Will use it. Thanks!
We are grateful for your liking

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Nice android application and web version looks lighter and seems works more smoothly than whattomine. Will use it. Thanks!
Activity: 3
I really liked your website. Can you add sumokoin too?

Thank you for like.
Added Sumokoin.

Thank you. The best of the calculator mobil app can be yours. Good work.
Equihash speed is not h/s, it's sol/s
Thank you for correction.
Waiting for the iOS release. It is great to have a mobile app for calculating the profitability of different coins. I changed from Android to iOS as whenever I wanted to read some website news, or download an app, sooner or later Android crashed or start putting a lot of ads without me allowing them.

Is your calculator more accurate than coinwarz ?

Yes we are more accurate than coinwarz. For example bitcoin coinwarz always counts as block reward 12.5, but can reach up to 13.20 with fee.

iOS will also be out soon.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: