Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 15. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Depending on how much hashing power you have...  ; )   J/k

Sal -- should we still report bugs here, or is there another way we should do so?

Report them here.  I tell the new owner about them, but hopefully he is also checking here.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thanks for the offer, it's very much appreicated.  I'll be sure to visit coinchoose and fulfill my alt coins needs there.
Activity: 574
Florin has disappeared from LTC tab.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Any chance to add a "Last Update" on each coin ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Spots stalled.

Where do we report issues like that now?
Depending on how much hashing power you have...  ; )   J/k

Sal -- should we still report bugs here, or is there another way we should do so?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure Cinamon coin is a bug at coinchoose.  I checked out a couple pools and they are reporting the difficulty around 32 right now, and have solved like 3 blocks in 24 hours.    Coinchoose has difficulty at  0.18 which means blocks should be flying.
Sorry guys - looks like minor hiccups in the transition (though I think CinnamonCoin is right).  I'll make sure the new owner is aware.
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
why is cinnamon coin sitting at over 30k% profitability? sounds like a bug in difficulty
Activity: 607
could you make also a site for the CPU only coins? Wink
Memecoin difficulty is not reporting correctly.

Thanks!
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Does the new owner check this thread for bugs? Just wondering who to send the bug reports too.

Anoncoin and Goldcoin have stopped reporting correct diff.
Activity: 584
I'm going to get right to the point here. You need to stop using coins-e as an exchange. I deposited 3800 Betacoin to the exchange. Waited 2-3 days. Nothing. Contacted support. Didn't get all of my coins. I got 10. Contacted support again. No reply. Still have only 10 coins. There is a BIG problem going on here. If you're using Coins-E, stop. They scammed 3790 coins off of me. You could be the next one.
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
Hi,

I'm changing the URL for the Florin hashrate/mininginfo page.

Please use http://florinexchange.com/getmininginfo instead of http://florinexchange.com/api in the future.

Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks!
Activity: 180
nevermind, I just saw the positive side to this and how it can be a benefit for miners of other coins.  keep up the good work.
This site is very slow on updating difficulty therefore very inaccurate.  Make sure you guys are checking difficulty on all the coins at the actual mining pool site before you jump on.  It's often much higher than what coinchoose reports therefore making the coin less profitable.

Umm, the delay is minutes (actually 60 seconds) and it is directly checking against the coin daemon.  Look at the block count - that will give you an indicator how far behind it is (if any).  Pool sites actually lag more Smiley

It's longer than 60 seconds.  I frequently see some of the top coins delay hours.  On both the litecoin and the bitcoin version.  This has been for the past few months, since summer.

In fact there is one up there right now.  Memecoin says .17 when it's actually .69.  It has been like this for at least 12 hours.
This site is very slow on updating difficulty therefore very inaccurate.  Make sure you guys are checking difficulty on all the coins at the actual mining pool site before you jump on.  It's often much higher than what coinchoose reports therefore making the coin less profitable.

Umm, the delay is minutes (actually 60 seconds) and it is directly checking against the coin daemon.  Look at the block count - that will give you an indicator how far behind it is (if any).  Pool sites actually lag more Smiley
This site is very slow on updating difficulty therefore very inaccurate.  Make sure you guys are checking difficulty on all the coins at the actual mining pool site before you jump on.  It's often much higher than what coinchoose reports therefore making the coin less profitable.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

Foul see if anyone reads this post and .. responds!

Really dislike the sarcasm on this board.

Typical really. Always kills me how people are getting something for free and are still dicks about it.

I'd be very different if you were charging in my opinion anyway... I don't see how people feel different
Pages:
Jump to: