Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 17. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

17:34:25
?
getinfo

17:34:25
?
{
"version" : 60300,
"protocolversion" : 60001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1303.30000000,
"blocks" : 385801,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.42616352,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1377682571,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : "Mandatory upgrade to Litecoin 0.8.5.1+. https://litecoin.org/upgrade"
}

Dumped from my wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What are the current stats, since Alphacoin lacks a public block explorer?
Alphacoin is stuck, about 15000 blocks behind the chain.

Noticed in the Alphacoin I am not the only one with a stuck chain.  I will remove the coin until I can figure out why it stopped.
Activity: 48
Alphacoin is stuck, about 15000 blocks behind the chain.
I restarted it.  Code was up-to-date so not sure why it would get stuck.
Is the Alphacoin daemon stuck?  I know difficulty has jumped up quite a bit since it was what's displayed.  It's messing with profitability programs like multiminer, etc.

I'll take a look - I don't see it being updated recently, so not sure.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is the Alphacoin daemon stuck?  I know difficulty has jumped up quite a bit since it was what's displayed.  It's messing with profitability programs like multiminer, etc.
Activity: 14
@sal002

Thank you for the hard work!  I appreciate the site.
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
anyone here who wants to mine bqc then use bqc.crypto-expert,com, pps 1% fee run by the same guys behund cryptopools.com
I see Coins-E just relaunched.  Any thoughts about relisting this exchange?

Their reputation leaves much to be desired and many coins haven't been listed back. I'm thinking of removing their link from the Phoenixcoin site.

I see that withdrawals are happening, but I agree.  I might add them back but with a large depth calc.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

Their reputation leaves much to be desired and many coins haven't been listed back. I'm thinking of removing their link from the Phoenixcoin site.
The difficulty on TagCoin is stuck and wrong after the fork, making it look much more profitable than it really is.  Actual difficulty is 40-50 or so, but CoinChoose keeps showing difficulty 21 @ block 12057.  Where is that getting scraped from?

Fixed - thanks for the bump!
The difficulty on TagCoin is stuck and wrong after the fork, making it look much more profitable than it really is.  Actual difficulty is 40-50 or so, but CoinChoose keeps showing difficulty 21 @ block 12057.  Where is that getting scraped from?

Sorry - having issues with new code.  Working on it.
Activity: 14
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Tagbond recently had a hard fork and we released clients, code with checkpointing at block 12,000.

code has been updated at http://github.com/tagcoin/tagcoin.git

The block explorer is at http://explorer.tagcoin.org

Thanks for listing us..Smiley

Oh well thank you, gratz on your holiday.  Sorry if I seemed pushy but ya even as a miner it is constant messing about as coins go on forks or exchanges close etc.. I imagine a site like this could be a bit much to maintain.  I do appreciate all your work of course.  With the increase in volume and worth of coins lately it is a bit stressful for all of us.

Cheers!

Sorry - you'd think that an exchange that has suspended trading would also disable it's API (it didn't).  I am doing my best given my resources, but hopefully a new owner can dedicate some more time to this.
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Ok no response.. I will be more blunt this time.

OK, PLEASE REMOVE mcxNOW from the profitability charts (especially for mincoin) as it is screwing up my multiminer and any one else who is trying to get  proper values for a coin.. if you are going to do this site it needs to be accurate...I would appreciate actual accuracy... if not at least let us know why its not accurate or cwhy it can't be avoided.

Thank you.

Sorry - today was a holiday here and I did not check this board.  I disabled it.  Again - thank you for reminding me why I am selling the site.

Oh well thank you, gratz on your holiday.  Sorry if I seemed pushy but ya even as a miner it is constant messing about as coins go on forks or exchanges close etc.. I imagine a site like this could be a bit much to maintain.  I do appreciate all your work of course.  With the increase in volume and worth of coins lately it is a bit stressful for all of us.

Cheers!

OK, PLEASE REMOVE mcxNOW from the profitability charts (especially for mincoin) as it is screwing up my multiminer and any one else who is trying to get  proper values for a coin.. if you are going to do this site it needs to be accurate...I would appreciate actual accuracy... if not at least let us know why its not accurate or cwhy it can't be avoided.

Thank you.

Sorry - today was a holiday here and I did not check this board.  I disabled it.  Again - thank you for reminding me why I am selling the site.
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

OK, PLEASE REMOVE mcxNOW from the profitability charts (especially for mincoin) as it is screwing up my multiminer and any one else who is trying to get  proper values for a coin.. if you are going to do this site it needs to be accurate...I would appreciate actual accuracy... if not at least let us know why its not accurate or cwhy it can't be avoided.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: