Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 18. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
hey can you please update the fastcoin logo.

thx
jase
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Since mxNOW exchange is now shutting down, one should probably remove it from the list of exchange price comparison average computational adjustment chart calculation profitablity listings.. lol.. Smiley

Sorry couldn't find the right words..I hope you understand.

Oh and thanks for the site.  I look here often. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
It looks like the diffs are off on a few of the coins.

Lucky, Alpha, Cosmos, and Craft are not right  (there might be more)

BBQ is wrong as well, they've stalled and are on the wrong block.

Fixed. 
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It looks like the diffs are off on a few of the coins.

Lucky, Alpha, Cosmos, and Craft are not right  (there might be more)

BBQ is wrong as well, they've stalled and are on the wrong block.
Zetacoin block reward is listed as 62.5, but today I've mined mostly 31.25 ZET blocks and a couple blocks worth just 12.5 ZET.

Fixed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Zetacoin block reward is listed as 62.5, but today I've mined mostly 31.25 ZET blocks and a couple blocks worth just 12.5 ZET.
I checked last night after doing a git pull and both of my clients are update-to-date.  I restarted them so not sure if that helped.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
At the moment, difficulties for CAP and LKY, at least, are off.

Luckycoin has had a hard fork recently. It is the 3rd scrypt PoW only coin after Feathercoin and Phoenixcoin to implement Advanced Checkpointing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3618827

I thought the LKY fork did not take effect until block 100,000

Yes, they have 18K blocks to go until the actual hard fork becomes effective, but they also seem to have activated the ACP already which makes a big difference. Might result in a network split.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
MEC block reward halved this morning also
www.multipool.us

Luckycoin has had a hard fork recently. It is the 3rd scrypt PoW only coin after Feathercoin and Phoenixcoin to implement Advanced Checkpointing.

I thought the LKY fork did not take effect until block 100,000

Thank you - I will update the daemons.
legendary

www.multipool.us
Sal, I've noticed Network Hash Rate and Avg Hash Rate Past 24 Hours are stuck at 6.28MH/s for PXC while they're much higher in fact. Profitability % Adj for Stales also seems a bit low for the block target of 90 seconds (was 45 seconds before the last hard fork). The orphan rate isn't 10%, it's 4% according to my calculations.

I upgraded PHP on my system and things started not saving since I wasn't expressly setting the timezone (gotta love PHP).  As far as hashrate - that was left over from when I could get the daemon to work and I just cleared it out.  Since I can't get the new coin daemon to work, I can't get that stat anymore.

If you tell me in PM what issues you have with the daemon, I'm sure we can work them out. You're the 1st person to report any serious difficulties with it.

I PMed you, but no big deal.  I have your public block explorer, and I really prefer to use that anyways as it won't require me to keep monitoring your source and recompiling.
legendary
Sal, I've noticed Network Hash Rate and Avg Hash Rate Past 24 Hours are stuck at 6.28MH/s for PXC while they're much higher in fact. Profitability % Adj for Stales also seems a bit low for the block target of 90 seconds (was 45 seconds before the last hard fork). The orphan rate isn't 10%, it's 4% according to my calculations.

I upgraded PHP on my system and things started not saving since I wasn't expressly setting the timezone (gotta love PHP).  As far as hashrate - that was left over from when I could get the daemon to work and I just cleared it out.  Since I can't get the new coin daemon to work, I can't get that stat anymore.

If you tell me in PM what issues you have with the daemon, I'm sure we can work them out. You're the 1st person to report any serious difficulties with it.

legendary
Sure - might take a while to clear out of cache - but updated.

Great thanks... what number did you decide to go with on the updated WDC efficiency?
Watching it like a like a hawk lately, I've seen it as low as 95% and as high as 99%.

I have to figure out a formula that works across all currencies - it was easier before Smiley
With regards to the API usages, since CoinWarz now has an API and the main reason I added the API was since there was no other site that had one, can I get a feeling as far as who is still using mine?  I am thinking about disabling it if everyone has switched over to CoinWarz.

Alternatively, any thoughts about what I could add to the API that may help more? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Sure - might take a while to clear out of cache - but updated.

Great thanks... what number did you decide to go with on the updated WDC efficiency?
Watching it like a like a hawk lately, I've seen it as low as 95% and as high as 99%.
Pages:
Jump to: