Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 23. (Read 150602 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Can you please add all the coin that have been added by cryspt. This would work out really well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Hey Sal maybe you need a 3 forks and your forked !

Policy ?

Indeed getting ridiculous but , agreed , why all the crazy block times ha ha .

Anyhow, great job you do there ,

SAL

start charging a flat LTC per month rate to keep your currency in the first page.

Im serious why don't you do this ? 

Make a page friend , and make it a flat LTC rate reserve , to you .

See what the market will bear 1 ltc , .5 ? Who knows , I mean if a crypto dev can't fork .5 or 1 ltc a month ?

Get out of the game ?

Keep your free page running , but have the default page the paid one , Sal its time ....

Give priority support to your paid page , and get around to your free page ha ha .

Anyhow mate ill leave the policy up to you , im no good at legislation lol .
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think it has been requested but I will ask. Is there any way to make a page that has the most profitable coins overall? Or maybe add a second column on the Litecoin page that shows its relative profitability to Bitcoins if the Litecoins that it netted were immediately traded for Bitcoins.  I initially posted this question in the Multiminer thread but I believe that it would be better if it was implemented on Coinchoose.com. It would be helpful and would drive more traffic to the site. Here is my initial question I posted I posted just for clarification:

It would be great to somehow find out which coin was most profitable overall. For example, I can quickly find out if it is more profitable, when compared to USD, to sell my SXC coins for Bitcoins or for Litecoins by looking at the top of the official SXC coin pool here http://lavapit.lavajumper.com/index At the top of the page you will see that they have shown how many SXC = 1 USD if converted to Litecoins and how many SXC = 1 USD if converted to Bitcoins.  (This function is actually not working now, pretty sure it is because the Cryptsy API is still messed up from their server migration last night.). It is usually more profitable to sell my SXC for Litecoins then quickly turn around and sell the Litecoins for Bitcoins. It is quite tedious to manually calculate this for each coin though at any given time. At one time I attempted to make an Excel spreadsheet to do this but it was still a pain because I had to manually add in the market price of coins and try to find the most profitable coin at the present time. It seems to me it would be easy to code a function into Multiminer since market prices are updated automatically using APIs. I am a networking and server guy so I may be wrong on this assumption though.  I think using Bitcoins as the base currency would make more sense because it has a market cap over 2 billion USD at the moment. For example, for a few weeks Androids Tokens (ADT) was obviously the most profitable coin overall when compared to Bitcoins. To take advantage of its profitability ratio to Bitcoins I had to mine ADT, sell my ADT to Litecoins, and then quickly sell my Litecoins for Bitcoins.
Activity: 252
thanks Smiley , got it to sync now

EDIT FYI dont mine on this node it will steal your blocks
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
sal002 what nodes are you connected to on GIL ? getpeerinfo

[
    {
        "addr" : "203.45.89.214:64574",
        "services" : "00000001",
        "lastsend" : 1382279556,
        "lastrecv" : 1382279557,
        "conntime" : 1382190719,
        "version" : 70301,
        "subver" : "/Gil:0.7.3.1/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "releasetime" : 0,
        "startingheight" : 129240,
        "banscore" : 0
    }
]
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 294
Please add OSC, TEK,

Is there a blockchain explorer with API access for each of these?

OSC
Block Explorer
https://andarazoroflove.org/explorer/opensourcecoin/block_crawler.php

as for tek I dont think their is one as of yet will have a look around

That block explorer doesn't have an API.  Is OSC now traded on an exchange?
Sorry for not getting back to you - I will check tonight.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1820
Please add OSC, TEK,

OSC
Block Explorer
https://andarazoroflove.org/explorer/opensourcecoin/block_crawler.php

as for tek I dont think their is one as of yet will have a look around
Please add OSC, TEK,

legendary
Activity: 1820
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I realize it's already been requested and likely being worked on, but i'm thinking:...
http://coinchoose.com/index.php?algo=SHA-256 for sha256 only table, and
http://coinchoose.com/index.php?algo=scrypt for scrypt only table.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: