Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 181. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Activity: 1232
ask
how tow upgrade rank in signature campaign ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just joined Social Bounty..... Good Luck Guys.... Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 699
Respond please, in occasion of writing posts, they should be placed only on the Forks branch «CoinDash - the Future of Trade - ICO in July 2017» or it is possible to write on other branches of Forki, except for one post in a week on an English-speaking branch.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Is there a list for the social media approval like the signature one? I just want to make sure that once I start liking and sharing facebook articles that it counts.
you can check your application status for social media bounties here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z36e6JHSxySd4IhK3gJJDo7vRRTENXI49gaTw--YHMM/edit#gid=2103698533
Activity: 272
http://isprofits.com/
I join! Good luck to the company!
Activity: 406
Is there a list for the social media approval like the signature one? I just want to make sure that once I start liking and sharing facebook articles that it counts.
Activity: 476
just joined signature campaign for this project, thank you
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I have question regarding social media bounty if any person wouldn't join with all 3 required than how can he join this bounty?

Is all platform have equal percentage of coins from this bounty pool like if I join only Twitter bounty?

I am also interested in finding out if it is a requirement to provide all 3 social media accounts to participate in this bounty.  If not, do we just type in "none" when filling out the google form?  Thank you.

Hi M++.  By any chance, do you know the answer to my question above from yesterday?  I no longer have a Facebook account.  Thanks in advance. 

Yes you need 3 accounts. Make a new FB and you will be good Smiley

Thank you for the reply.  But I thought facebook accounts need to have at least 75 friends?  Is that correct or not? 
Yes that's right, you should have 75 friends for facebook,
75 followers for twitter,
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
I joined the social media bounty. Grin Grin I hope everything goes well!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I have question regarding social media bounty if any person wouldn't join with all 3 required than how can he join this bounty?

Is all platform have equal percentage of coins from this bounty pool like if I join only Twitter bounty?

I am also interested in finding out if it is a requirement to provide all 3 social media accounts to participate in this bounty.  If not, do we just type in "none" when filling out the google form?  Thank you.

Hi M++.  By any chance, do you know the answer to my question above from yesterday?  I no longer have a Facebook account.  Thanks in advance. 

Thank you for the reply.  But I thought facebook accounts need to have at least 75 friends?  Is that correct or not? 
M++
Activity: 342

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

M++
Activity: 342
Thanks guys! We are 400 on Slack now and 800 on Twitter!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
strong team and great project
i think it will be successful
Activity: 192
strong team.

I'm waiting for your ICO  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 770
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet or not but will you allow US residents to participate in the initial coin offering?  I sure hope so! 
Activity: 322
joined social media campaing
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
Already wear the signature of coindash, i believe this project will be success
thats the reason why i must join in this project 
regards
legendary
Activity: 1750