Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 185. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ooo that's good news. I'm starting to work immediately. I love blogging.

two if I write one I'll get a bounty again.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I'm interested to post my CoinDash article but on medium, is this acceptable? Not sure if this has been asked before but do we have the chance to have an access to ICOs allowing private investors before the presale upon using the platform?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Check out this great article written by Bitsify https://bitsify.net/2017/05/20/coindash-follow-the-big-traders/

If you have an idea for an article and a place to publish it, PM your thoughts and get stakes in our Blog post bounty campaign and secure yourself some CDTs!

Great article!
Share with us some more of those!

We will do brother! why don't you write one as well ??  Cool Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Check out this great article written by Bitsify https://bitsify.net/2017/05/20/coindash-follow-the-big-traders/

If you have an idea for an article and a place to publish it, PM your thoughts and get stakes in our Blog post bounty campaign and secure yourself some CDTs!

Great article!
Share with us some more of those!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I just read this great article. CopyICO is really the Killer Feature! It's really nice and I'm waiting for ICO start.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Amazing project, good luck for a bright future and great success.

Indeed this project has very bright future dev team is coming with nice platform. This is revolutionary year for crypto as it getting attention from big investors from all around the world. I also quite sure soon more people will start using cryptocurrencies and all project will become like hot cake.

Spirit and hopefully be a project for the future by multiplying big investors
Activity: 70
Hey CoinDashers!
We will consider revising the CDT pool designated to the signatures as your request. Boston event will be awesome and we will do our best to bring you all details as soon as possible!
We are currently in last preparations for our trip to NYC and will soon be boarding so expect some low connectivity in the following day.

Peace !
That is true. Many people around me are interested in cryptocurrency. They don't wanna miss the chance of making money. But they are afraid of the risk since they have no experience. This project is good tool.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I joined the CoindHash campaign.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
awesome project, waiting for twitter and facebook campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Indeed this project has very bright future dev team is coming with nice platform. This is revolutionary year for crypto as it getting attention from big investors from all around the world. I also quite sure soon more people will start using cryptocurrencies and all project will become like hot cake.
Activity: 57
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am try to translate this post with Chinese,but I can't type,
my friend help me do it,I will give the Chinese translate link later
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
After reading this article I have more information and think about various aspects of the project. It is one of the three projects for which I already have saved money in separate wallet to not miss or run short of money due to something else. Coindash is to announce it ICO date and there will hype but positive one which is good for any project.
Activity: 98
At the same time, using this platform, each user can
Watch other traders and investors, view Their portfolio, risk structure, monitor their total activity. This is practically a PAMM account as on Forex. It will be a bomb!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This is awesome news so this kind of informative blog is showing how big this project will be in future. Coindash is doing really interesting and this platform will become very popular in crypto space once it will go live. No doubt this project is worth to invest in it.
Activity: 84
Cool project, definitely will be watching and waiting for the ICO in July.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
No update to social media bounty yet?
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
How do I get more users to use the coindash platform? In my opinion, coindash should be clear about the sharing and follow their own to get much benefit and how much money to pay. Only a large enough interest to attract the share, and finally appear more followers.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I joined the signature campaigns.
Jump to: