Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 183. (Read 198702 times)

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
I request an invite to join Slack channel, but no mail received Undecided
In order to participate in social media campaigns, we need FB/Twitter/must join the Slack channel? What if we want to join just FB or Twitter and can not join the Slack channel, will be declined?

Are you sure? Check your SPAM please, the invite is automatic, we are almost 350 already so I don't think there is a problem?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Well done boys!
A couple of days was not here, but during this time a lot has changed.
opened the social bounty and increase the reward for Signature!
this is wery good
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I request an invite to join Slack channel, but no mail received Undecided
In order to participate in social media campaigns, we need FB/Twitter/must join the Slack channel? What if we want to join just FB or Twitter and can not join the Slack channel, will be declined?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
HI,
Could you please send me that link? I can't find.
is there any place I can check my name in the list of Social Media bounty participant?
I believe you can find it in the bounty thread, but not in this main thread
List all participants is still haven't published, just need to patience i'm sure that still on progress and Team will announce the docs spreadsheet when it ready
~Well the post above are very clearly, thanks Mplus Cheesy
M++
Activity: 342
Guys most of the team is in NYC, in Consensus right now! So maybe answer can be a bit delayed about bounty. But be sure we will get back to you about that  Smiley
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
HI,

Could you please send me that link? I can't find.

is there any place I can check my name in the list of Social Media bounty participant?

I believe you can find it in the bounty thread, but not in this main thread
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It sounds nice to see social media bounties are up so that I would like to support this project there. Coindash is truly much big thing that is the reason everyone is waiting for open this ICO to make secure his spot into this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I believe you can find it in the bounty thread ,but not in this main thread
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
Start Smiley
I participate in the project. Very interesting and promising. Experience suggests ..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
seems to be a decent project.
I will stay tuned.
agree with you sir
im trust this projrect will succes
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Is joining slack channel must, in order to participate in any social media campaign? Couldn't it be simply on everyone's own will to join slack or not depending on interest of every individual ? I think this condition needs a review of team to re-think about it if you understand my point of view well.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Where is the spreadsheet for the accepted participants on Social media campaign??  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
I joined social media but i dont have facebook so i wrote facebook account as no facebook. is it ok? rest i fill it
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I have question regarding social media bounty if any person wouldn't join with all 3 required than how can he join this bounty?

Is all platform have equal percentage of coins from this bounty pool like if I join only Twitter bounty?

I am also interested in finding out if it is a requirement to provide all 3 social media accounts to participate in this bounty.  If not, do we just type in "none" when filling out the google form?  Thank you.

Was also wondering if I could join when all I have is twitter. I can signup for the slack channel for it but swear I don't have facebook account.
I can go on join if its allowed to only join the twitter campaign.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I have question regarding social media bounty if any person wouldn't join with all 3 required than how can he join this bounty?

Is all platform have equal percentage of coins from this bounty pool like if I join only Twitter bounty?

I am also interested in finding out if it is a requirement to provide all 3 social media accounts to participate in this bounty.  If not, do we just type in "none" when filling out the google form?  Thank you.
Activity: 139
I will stay tuned.
yeah ,this is a good project
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I will stay tuned.
Activity: 139
i join signature bounty   Grin Grin Grin