Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 201. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hey CoinDashers!
Check out our latest newsletter covering May events and our social bounty campaign plans

If you still did not subscribed to our newsletter where you can find all updates you can now do it in our new site Here!

Presenting this at token summit is massive!!! Going to push the ICO and project to be sold within minutes
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Watching this thread seems good so I would like to be part of beta testing when the link will be available.

It would be great to see your name on the beta testers list. Did you register?
Activity: 728
Watching this thread seems good so I would like to be part of beta testing when the link will be available.
Nice to see new thread! Smiley
I have been a supporter of CoinDash since the hackathon, and was looking forward to participating
but one DOES have to wonder, IS an ICO nessicary? or would it just be the ONLY way for this to make money upfront really? :/
You can say there's no connection to the EVENTS of GEMZ, but you have the same team member.... :/ :/
Damn, not sure if ill invest now, prob just wait and use the platform, less risk that way...

The ICO will serve 2 purposes:
1) funding for the company's activity. Blockchain is so innovative that traditional financing can't really catch up, ICOs are becoming the way to finance blockchain companies.
2) its the most efficient way to build a community around a product/ company, even more so in CoinDash because ICO investors are also the end users.

I didn't want to react to the previous GetGems posts because they were written in a way that frankly does not deserve a response, by online thugs and racists. I was an IOS developer in GetGems, I've joined months after the ICO and always carried myself with respect to the community. Make what you want from it, hope you will not be convinced by a guy who starts his post with "..Jewish bastard..".
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

when ico and bounty? no see information

https://www.coindash.io/single-post/2017/05/07/CoinDash-May-overview-upcoming-events

Soon it will be available at the moment no details about them so stay tuned with this thread to know more news about this.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Nice to see new thread! Smiley
I have been a supporter of CoinDash since the hackathon, and was looking forward to participating
but one DOES have to wonder, IS an ICO nessicary? or would it just be the ONLY way for this to make money upfront really? :/
You can say there's no connection to the EVENTS of GEMZ, but you have the same team member.... :/ :/
Damn, not sure if ill invest now, prob just wait and use the platform, less risk that way...
M++
Activity: 342
I have problem with register button it doesn't redirect me to the page to make account for beta testing. Anybody else having the same problem or maybe it's not active at the moment?

issue reported, it will be fixed soon. If you want to participate to the beta Please check: https://www.coindash.io/single-post/2017/04/24/CoinDash-Beta-Testers-call---Be-the-first-to-get-a-glimps-of-our-Beta

Thanks for the feedback.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I have problem with register button it doesn't redirect me to the page to make account for beta testing. Anybody else having the same problem or maybe it's not active at the moment?
Hey CoinDashers!
Check out our latest newsletter covering May events and our social bounty campaign plans

If you still did not subscribed to our newsletter where you can find all updates you can now do it in our new site Here!

Are you guys planing on visiting africa in your tour ??  Grin Grin

i am dying to see the platform!

We currently do not have such plans, could you suggest a good event/ conference or big local communities we could check out?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

when ico and bounty? no see information
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey CoinDashers!

Are you guys planing on visiting africa in your tour ??  Grin Grin

i am dying to see the platform!
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
Hey CoinDashers!

Nice job guys!! this really starting to look like the next big thing...Mostly i like to see that everything is carefully planed here and that you guys
are not just rushing to the ICO and thinking afterwards. this is important and what eventually separates a shitcoin from a solid one 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey CoinDashers!

The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the fuck out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are fuckers trust me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngemz-getgems-social-messaging-app-that-pays-live-on-android-ios-web-758004

https://www.paykey.com/#/team

First off all, you should do better work because Alon's name does not appear in any of the links you sent.

To the point itself, Yes in his early days Alon was one of the iOS developers at GetGems which later transformed into Paykey.
Since last December Alon decided to follow his vision and execute CoinDash, therefore decided to leave Paykey.
Not at any point did he took any part of the decision making in both GetGems or Paykey and have nothing to do in relation to your accusations.

Last, we are a multinational team and consider ourselves quite cultured, we will not stand any type of racist remarks considering one person's religion or ethnicity in our thread. Those who can't line up with that will be first reported and than banned.

LOL gemz that later transformed in to paykey.

Sorry you don't get to ban people for pointing you that the ceo was a part of the gemz scam.

Rather it should be this project banned from bct.

Await the incoming gemz victims to totally decimate this ico.

My friend, I'm a big believer of freedom of speech. The ban remark was directed to the abusive religious statement.
Once and for all there is not even a minimal connection between the events that took place in GetGems and our project and the rest of our team
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the fuck out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are fuckers trust me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngemz-getgems-social-messaging-app-that-pays-live-on-android-ios-web-758004

First off all, you should do better work because Alon's name does not appear in any of the links you sent.

To the point itself, Yes in his early days Alon was one of the iOS developers at GetGems which later transformed into Paykey.
Since last December Alon decided to follow his vision and execute CoinDash, therefore decided to leave Paykey.
Not at any point did he took any part of the decision making in both GetGems or Paykey and have nothing to do in relation to your accusations.

Last, we are a multinational team and consider ourselves quite cultured, we will not stand any type of racist remarks considering one person's religion or ethnicity in our thread. Those who can't line up with that will be first reported and than banned.

LOL gemz that later transformed in to paykey.

Sorry you don't get to ban people for pointing you that the ceo was a part of the gemz scam.

Rather it should be this project banned from bct.

Await the incoming gemz victims to totally decimate this ico.
I agree anyone involved with get gemz project should be avoided.
These people will take your ico money and use it to line their own pockets nothing more.
daniel is probably in on this too.

Daniel Peled has absolutely nothing to do with CoinDash

You are entitled to your own ideas but stick to the truth regarding the facts please

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
These people will take your ico money and use it to line their own pockets nothing more.

I see zero reason for a trading platform to need a token ICO apart from a cash grab. They will use it for something else or simply accept paid members to use the platform making your token worthless. If they thought it was good business they wouldn't need an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
M++
Activity: 342
This is nice to know the team will attend these summits so that I have marked these events. Coindash has great concept and it getting nice attention from people that is why this crowdsale would be great.

Thanks I believe so too! Join us on Slack or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/coindashio
Jump to: