Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 21. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
I would like to know a little bit more about the nature of the hack. Are you guys considering allowing someone outside your network to look at the server logs? I think it is important that a neutral party examines things. I am not pointing fingers, I am just saying we need more information.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Why the delays with refunding the whitelist? Just refund them and move on with the project. Every hour delay you are losing your credibility.

Refund the whitelist immediately!

+1

I was not even part of that whitelist but obviously that should be already done for the legitymacy of the project. WTF, devs? Why the delay?
Activity: 537
What is happening? Why are they not giving any answers? For me it is obvious that they were the ones behind this hack.

First I thought that indeed was a hack but now I believe that it was an inside job. Otherwise they would have already refunded whoever from the whitelist would like to be refunded and jsut proceed with the project.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What is happening? Why are they not giving any answers? For me it is obvious that they were the ones behind this hack.
Activity: 672
This is the problem with ICO's , its always a hope for the best situation, but this is on another level. This hacking nonsense is all too familiar take a page from the exchanges books and other failed ICO 's  MT Gox, Cryptsy etc, same chapter different book end result is the same, people got scammed. But as the saying goes only invest what you prepared to lose, the naivety though I'm just lost for words.
Activity: 537
There is no refund. What the fuck are you guys smoking ? You must be delirious or something  Huh

The devs have the funds in ETH from those who contributed to the right address. This means they should provide the option to these people whether or not they would like a refund due to the nature of this situation. Those who sent via fake address has been or will be compansated with CDT tokens, to make this profitable for them, they should burn the refunded CDT tokens.

The devs should refund these guys instantly before they start distributing the CDT tokens, otherwise it'll be drawn out and possibly delayed. They want the company to continue, and for it to continue they need to provide this option to their investors!! They have your ETH, not the hacker right now, and they don't even care to post here what will happen regarding this awful outcome. The team are sketchy as fuck

And this is the perfect solution. What is taking devs so long to do this? And they turned off their Slack and are not responoding here.
Activity: 381
There is no refund. What the fuck are you guys smoking ? You must be delirious or something  Huh

The devs have the funds in ETH from those who contributed to the right address. This means they should provide the option to these people whether or not they would like a refund due to the nature of this situation. Those who sent via fake address has been or will be compansated with CDT tokens, to make this profitable for them, they should burn the refunded CDT tokens.

The devs should refund these guys instantly before they start distributing the CDT tokens, otherwise it'll be drawn out and possibly delayed. They want the company to continue, and for it to continue they need to provide this option to their investors!! They have your ETH, not the hacker right now, and they don't even care to post here what will happen regarding this awful outcome. The team are sketchy as fuck
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Yeah it'd be nice if the same 3-4 people stopped spamming about the whitelist refund already. We get it, you want a whitelist refund. Objectively speaking it probably isn't going to happen but you've made your opinion known.

Although, I suppose it could be possible (a whitelist refund) if they planned on doing another ICO (well I guess it wouldn't be "Initial" anymore), only properly this time. They'd obviously receive MUCH less money but at least it'd be willing investors and the project wouldn't go under from lack of funds.

The problem stems from how much they need for their roadmap over the next year and if they can figure out HOW they were actually hacked. If they can't figure it out then we've made no progress. I have a feeling that's why they've been silent for most of today. They're trying to figure out how they were hacked and if they can track the hacker down with assistance from law enforcement (there are surely logs on the web server and what not). If they have a way to recover the funds then that's priority #1 and I could see why they'd be absent most of today.

On the other hand, they could just be fighting among themselves, blaming each other for the destruction of the project. There were a lot of legit partners involved in this that I'm sure don't appreciate the CoinDash team letting this happen.
Activity: 308
Let's give the team the chance to fix their mistake. They have more than 6 million USD; they should be able to develop a working product with said funding.

Only refunding the whitelisted addresses is not really fair.
yeah,Blindly complaining about making things worse
give the team some time to deal the thing!
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
All u numbskulls instead of whining shut up with your tantrums! man up and fucking start paying your lawyers by the work and start suing the shit out of alon and his bunch of balonies!
Activity: 392
Why the delays with refunding the whitelist? Just refund them and move on with the project. Every hour delay you are losing your credibility.

+1

Them delaying the whitelist refund is really worrying. They should ASAP fix this refund whoever wants it Otherwise they are undermining their own project and making it worse for the investors who want to keep the token.

Tokens are totally worthless when all the whitelist funds are paid back. At least there still is a chance that they can create a working product with the 6 mil USD funding..

You are assuming that everyone will use the refund option which is not True. Bancor was a Good example. Only about 10% coins refunded. The rest decided to keep. Despite people
Were angry initiallyz
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

+1

Them delaying the whitelist refund is really worrying. They should ASAP fix this refund whoever wants it Otherwise they are undermining their own project and making it worse for the investors who want to keep the token.

Tokens are totally worthless when all the whitelist funds are paid back. At least there still is a chance that they can create a working product with the 6 mil USD funding..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

+1

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
"July 17 2017 - the day, when the monumental 7 million crypto scam was pulled off successfully by a Jewish bas-turd! Amen to the donors and idiots who never learn! Btw this will go down in history!"
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Let's give the team the chance to fix their mistake. They have more than 6 million USD; they should be able to develop a working product with said funding.

Only refunding the whitelisted addresses is not really fair.
Activity: 392

+1
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Really how these people are doing silly things and using the name Hacking. If you think that you are planning for big. If you don't have the capability of managing Just the ICO website then how you are going to manage the Exchange site with a lot of investment. Just go away man and give the refunds to the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: