Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 24. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Alon Muroch has your money. Wake up people! This guy’s last crypto project was GETGEMS, another bold face scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Good GOD please people STOP funding this wallet
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc47579cae487b5b09e61e33a424ac8daaf8a22b245ca3ab47df693e6bf0777ea

somebody sent 50 eth 10 mins ago?? WHY WHY WHY
there must be something else fishy with this.How the hell they can see this wallet address and still fund it?
this may be sent by hacker self,   coindash dev team should check the sending address
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Good GOD please people STOP funding this wallet
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc47579cae487b5b09e61e33a424ac8daaf8a22b245ca3ab47df693e6bf0777ea

somebody sent 50 eth 10 mins ago?? WHY WHY WHY
there must be something else fishy with this.How the hell they can see this wallet address and still fund it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I think this is a conspiracy by developers
This may exceed the upper limit of 80000ETH in the contract Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Are the devs at least being active in Slack? I do not have an account there or I would be in it. The one message I have seen is not nearly enough. They really need someone working here answering questions logged in abnd active.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
News of this hack is very bad news for investors, how can big project but with very weak security, hope this project keep running, investor trust is being tested
Yeah , this project try to recover
I hope investors not lost anything

Are there any amount of ETH that can be recovered?
Activity: 1080
News of this hack is very bad news for investors, how can big project but with very weak security, hope this project keep running, investor trust is being tested
Yeah , this project try to recover
I hope investors not lost anything
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

If I was one of the early investors in this Ponzi scam ICO (those who sent to the right address) I would be pretty pissed because the fact that people will get tokens even though they didn't send anything to this project (to the actual address), effectively devalues  the tokens I would be holding by more than 50% (since the right address raised less than the fake one). In a way, the people who sent to the right address will pay a huge invisible tax in order to "finance" the refund to the scammed people. The company didn't lose anything folks... they can issue as many imaginary tokens as they want. It's the people who invested that lost, especially the ones who sent to the right address.

Am I wrong?

I don't see why those sending to the right address should be considered bigger victims when those who sent to the wrong address did exactly what the team of CoinDash wanted them to do. Waiting for the contract address on their webpage and then send the ether to that address. I fell for it, too. Of course, you can blame me on bad diligence, but then again the only strange thing I noticed was that ugly font/design when the contract address got released. And yet I am really not into these wild conspiracy theories claiming that it all was a planned scam by the developers. So when you didnt believe that this is a scam in the first place, what, except for the design of the announcement, should have made you suspicious? Dont get me wrong, I feel responsible for the mistake I made and I am pretty sure that if there wasn't that FOMO beginner mistake, I would still have my funds. Nevertheless I think everybody should be treated equally here if the company is serious. Simply because for the fact that people got told "do this, and you will get tokens from us". I did that. And I got no tokens Smiley lol, I even opened a MEW address because they advised me to do so, while MetaMask would have done good too I assume. Talk about diligence Smiley Of course, if CoinDash was a scam from begin on, all what I said is extraneous. The logic I am trying to impart here only applies when the CoinDash team is serious. My 2 satoshis. And another 2 here: https://steemit.com/coindash/@hawtoken/how-i-experienced-the-coindash-hack including a small chronicle of the events Wink
Activity: 518
The project is dead. Don't give any hope Wink Wink

i think the team doing good aftet that things happen
you should keep eyes on that
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
My Ether Wallet rant about today's ICO fuck up:
https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/886997735911546880?s=09

"1 Alright Crappy Token Creators listen up. I am 100% out of patience. It's 10am. I haven't slept. And you are going to get to hear me rant.

2/ You do not provide support for your investors. You do not protect your investors. You do not help educate your investors.

3/ You do not help this community before, during, and only *occasionally* after you raise millions.

4/ You chase a goldmine of stupid money instead of helping Ethereum become what it should become. You promise lots, but deliver lost funds.

5/ Fake addresses, scambots, phishing, exploits, domain takeovers & phone hijacking have been happening since day one yet you don't prepare.

6/ Stupid mistakes (not validating user inputs) no extra effort (0 tutorials / 0 support) & lack of consideration for long-term is 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

7/ You've been "working" on fancy marketing & cranking out DNS records on a pile of free services like there is no tomorrow. Game over.

8/ Don't think you are off the hook investors: You get some blame too.

9/ Throwing money at any address, clicking like theres never been a Nigerian Prince & not demanding more from investments is a problem too

10/ Step up your game. 2000 unique addresses in 2hrs fell for the same scam that's been taking money for years. Time to grow up."
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Incompetence on the part of the campaign managers and developers. How can the project be trusted anymore. Might as well shelve the hell out of it and refund the invested amount whether it was stolen or not. The negligence of those who are behind this project is really unthinkable. Consider your product will involve trading which generally attracts hacking, now how much confidence people would have on this as simple prevention of phishing they can't avoid.
If hackers really steal 40000+ ETH
Then the price of CDT will reach the ICO price of 1/2
The project is dead. Don't give any hope Wink Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Investors/Campaigners STOP giving fake assurances to people just because your money is stuck in this project on whitelist/bounty.

We all know FATE of this coin. I haven't invested but I warned people about the wrong calculations and payout for their Token. Even if you get CDT back there is no way it can give you back same profit as of ETH.

This was a big scam always. Devs not releasing 500M coins, rest 500M Coins on sale with Hard Cap 80000 ETH .... Price per ETH comes out to be 6250 CDT/ 1 ETH  ... they selling you at rate of 6093 CDT/ 1ETH (With 30% Bonus) ... Laughing Stock !!
Now Devs have your 43000+ ETH, 500 M coins and 81M extra coins from your investment {6250 + 1875 [30% bonus] - 6093 = 2032 CDT/ 1 ETH extra}

Imagine if they pre-release this shit coin on any shady exchange and dump it off before listing on major exchanges ... they will make huge profit. Confirm 30 Million+ SCAM

Even if you are able to sell this shit coin, you will still be in loss due to dumping of 500M plus coins!!!!!
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
The lack of communication from the dev team is a serious issue.
This hack represents a major crisis, the dev team must talk to the investors and to the community.
Everytime there is a major hack, it is the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem who is impacted.
Activity: 239
so, how many people still believe in this project ?
looks like dev don't have any good intention,
most likely it's a scam from the beginning
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Ok. What to do now?
Wait for another annoucement from Coindash dev, and fill the form if you have invested in wrong (hacker) address. They said they will make sure all investors get coindash token even though they have sent to hacker address.

Why we need to fill out the form? They have all the information needed right on the public ledger. We call it a blockchain.
lol this is just a timesaver for them Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Ok. What to do now?
Wait for another annoucement from Coindash dev, and fill the form if you have invested in wrong (hacker) address. They said they will make sure all investors get coindash token even though they have sent to hacker address.

Why we need to fill out the form? They have all the information needed right on the public ledger. We call it a blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Ok. What to do now?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ok. What to do now?
Pages:
Jump to: