Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 22. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No communication here. Very unprofessional.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
haaaa 0 then...

Why do you think the price will be 0? IIRC people were buying MtGox liability at ~10% of the price from the end user. Here we could see something similar.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Just give us our ETH back and be forgotten FORVER in the cryptospace.

Your names.

And your faces.

Will always be associated here with scam, fraud and incompetence.

Go find a real job and give us our money back or we will go after you to the court.

Even in Israel.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
I totally agreed with refund the whitelist with ETH they sent.
The whitelist contributors are clear to be ligit contributors CoinDash team received and holding ETH from whitelist contributors.
You should give their a chance like they they gave you a chance for an ICO.

I will never trust this project any more. You can't secure the ICO page who will trust you to hold their money?

Well, its obvious they will be refunding whitelist today. If not we are sure this was an obvious scam. Good team would have already done it. What are they waiting for?

If they are legitimate enough they should refund whitelist who needed them ETH back. I'm in the whitelist and sent on correct address and received CDT tokens already. But I totally lost my faith in this project already I need my fund back. I'm on Twitter,Slack,Telegram to tell them about this and look like they ignored my suggestion.

The problem here is many people think they are not legitimte. Why would they delay possibility to get a refunded for that long? It is matter of simply setting the contract refund address. There is a chance they will try to deley the solution even further. If this is the case feel free to quote this post.

They need to continue this project with our money but most people lost their faith already they should have setting the contract refund address like you said. I agreed with you look like they are not legitimte enough. I never see their CEO have any conversation on Slack.

BTW I contacted Wings DAO team to look into this project already. I hope at least they can help us. Good luck everyone.
The whitelist contributors are clear to be ligit contributors CoinDash team received and holding ETH from whitelist contributors.

I will never trust this project any more. You can't secure the ICO page who will trust you to hold their money?

Well, its obvious they will be refunding whitelist today. If not we are sure this was an obvious scam. Good team would have already done it. What are they waiting for?

If they are legitimate enough they should refund whitelist who needed them ETH back. I'm in the whitelist and sent on correct address and received CDT tokens already. But I totally lost my faith in this project already I need my fund back. I'm on Twitter,Slack,Telegram to tell them about this and look like they ignored my suggestion.

The problem here is many people think they are not legitimte. Why would they delay possibility to get a refunded for that long? It is matter of simply setting the contract refund address. There is a chance they will try to deley the solution even further. If this is the case feel free to quote this post.
F*CK WHALES!

Latest team post in slack.  

ram [10:11 PM]
Guys we hope to receive deep understanding today about the way the hacker succeeded to bypass our site security, as soon as we will get those final answers we will deliver them to you.
There are forms going around collecting all of your contribution details, please help us get those forms as quickly as possible so we can continue the process. As those google forms are controlled by few members on the team from different time zones the have different urls but they are effectively the same one. Thanks

Scammers! Refund the whitelisted people first. Then you can try explaining what happened. First things first. You have all the data needed. Why the devs have disappeared from Bitcointalk and the ETH are still not refunded to the whitelisted people? Do this ASAP!

Refund the whitelist now you scammers!

Yes, what is delaying them? This should be done immediately.

Bancor is Good comparison. They experience ddos attack, ICO went wrong but they immediately issued refunds to people who wanted it. Not after few days but immediately. This is how they show they are legit and only some people decided to go for a full refund, almost everyone kept the tokens. Coindash should be equally honest and act FAsT. Right now they disappered, No reaponses here.

Only explanations for the delay of the whitelist refund is that they are thinking how to not do it and not get arrested. Devs refund the people who want it ASAP and move to the next phase of the project.
I'm telling you, if they don't even engage in dialogue about refunding the whitelisters eth it was an inside job.

Lets give them couple of hour for the whitelist refund. If they postpone it to some other day then it isbpriven scam. Remember there was ni hack until proven Otherwise. Stop spreading rumours about the hack. All what we have seen was fake address on the site that migh as Well be put there by the devs.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm telling you, if they don't even engage in dialogue about refunding the whitelisters eth it was an inside job.

F*CK WHALES!

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
ram [7:11 AM]
Guys we hope to receive deep understanding today about the way the hacker succeeded to bypass our site security, as soon as we will get those final answers we will deliver them to you.
There are forms going around collecting all of your contribution details, please help us get those forms as quickly as possible so we can continue the process. As those google forms are controlled by few members on the team from different time zones the have different urls but they are effectively the same one. Thanks

BULLSHIT

---

If they increase the amound of CDT the price will drops drastically...

... that price, sir?
the final price of cdt after the end of the ICO when coin will be listed on exchange

haaaa 0 then...
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
If they increase the amound of CDT the price will drops drastically...

... that price, sir?
the final price of cdt after the end of the ICO when coin will be listed on exchange
Activity: 334

Scammers! Refund the whitelisted people first. Then you can try explaining what happened. First things first. You have all the data needed. Why the devs have disappeared from Bitcointalk and the ETH are still not refunded to the whitelisted people? Do this ASAP!

Bancor is Good comparison. They experience ddos attack, ICO went wrong but they immediately issued refunds to people who wanted it. Not after few days but immediately. This is how they show they are legit and only some people decided to go for a full refund, almost everyone kept the tokens. Coindash should be equally honest and act FAsT. Right now they disappered, No reaponses here.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Look at this communication they won't even acknowledge the idea of refunding people on the whitelist instead they will straight up ignore it or dismiss it, distribute the CDT tokens and then pretend to make progress on the project for a year or so. They will then release a shit product and blame the failure of it on consumer confidence being shaken by the hack and say they tried meanwhile they keep the eth as well as the 6 million or more from the CDT tokens they have.

I really wouldn't be surprised if this was an inside job there doesn't even seem to be remorse or dialogue about the best solution to fix this.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
You have read the red flags and scam accusation and still invest thousand of ETH on the ICO, this is the first an ongoing ICO got hack they should have noticed it immediately if they are watching the ICO on their end, if it is an inside job you got suckered. i will  guess a 50% refund will be issued you lose ETH the devs still gain ETH
Activity: 334

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Has anyone seen the forms?  Sounds very fishy.  As others have pointed out, all the data they would need to issue tokens is already on the blockchain. 
Pages:
Jump to: