Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 46. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Guys we are checking the site for clearance we will soon tell you what to do next

Don't send any ETH to any address until we say so

And what about the ETH we already sent ?

lost u eth

The Coindash team are 100% responsible for every Ether sent to be refunded, the Ether address was posted on the official site within 60 seconds of the countdown ending so get lawyered up chaps you are going to need it.

Sorry bro, it's a lost cause. Spend a million Ether on lawyers, but you won't see a dime of your money refunded
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The only thing that really makes sense short of refunding the ETH is to issue the appropriate amount of CDT to people who sent to the wrong address and simultaneously reduce the amount raised by that much (~$7M) while burning any excess over what was planned. Otherwise, unless the dev team is part of the scam, there's no way they'll be able to launch a project and/or raise funds on the new address and they're basically DOA.
I'm proud to say I was part of this little bit of history in the making.

CoinDash lost a lot of money from investors, but made an impact on all ICOs, all crypto. It won't be the same ever again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

Guys we are checking the site for clearance we will soon tell you what to do next

lost u eth

The Coindash team are 100% responsible for every Ether sent to be refunded, the Ether address was posted on the official site within 60 seconds of the countdown ending so get lawyered up chaps you are going to need it.
Activity: 280
can't believe that happen...
Hacker should be death penalty
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
To all.

I strongly suggest to remember devs names, for future reference.

Never trust again
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Rough business.  Figured something might be up when there was just an address and no counters so I tested the waters with only 1 ether.  Feel for you guys that lost multiple though
Activity: 36
I think it's hacked, just Coindash must find a solution to return our money!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
CoinDash WILL pay me my $30,000. This is their mistake and they must make it right.

Exactly!!!!

I can't really believe what's going on right now.

I want my 5 ETH back.
Activity: 35
Well the name of the ICO was CoinDash, the coins dashed away.

Maybe I'll have an ICO too. First I collect, then I claim I was hacked and move all the funds to my liking. I apologize and state the project is done for, easiest money in the world

Nah, I think CoinDash was legit hacked, but this ought to make ICOs think things through. Many millions move through a bloody website, based on one silly address line.
Activity: 392
Coindash,
Please REFUND people who invested with at least CDT tokens!!!

Their CDT tokens worthless from now on !! Their project will mean nothing to cyrpto world.
Activity: 420
You really think that now people will trust in you  !
you are not capable to secure your website and you think now we can trust to you to develop a project  much more important !
I want my money back
Activity: 33
Send my 13 ETH back to me Coindash suckers
Activity: 392
WE USED THE PROPER CHANNELS THIS IS A JOKE!
Activity: 201
Coindash,
Please REFUND people who invested with at least CDT tokens!!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Well there goes the end of the "unregulated" crypto markets.  Thanks guys, you just brought down the regulators upon us.  

Over $7 million and counting.  Scam of the year.... https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840d26e829b46dcc4ed6c0ae48
Activity: 28
I wrote about all the red flags here and noone cared! Now everyone suffers.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
CoinDash WILL pay me my $30,000. This is their mistake and they must make it right.
Activity: 266

lost u eth
Pages:
Jump to: