Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 58. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Only one official website: CoinDash.io

Hi All,

I'm afraid we are in the chicken and the egg situation

looks like the official web site is a phished one also

To everyone, check the certificat of www.coindash.io, you will easily see that the certificat is not conform and point to the CN ssl381493.cloudflaressl.com

Shame !!

would be great if someone of coindash board can give some explanation, asap

thanks

regards

what do you mean,  has the contract address come out ?
Activity: 910
TaaS invested in Coindash.. Is a good or bad thing? Personally, I don't like TaaS

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-invests-500-eth-in-coindash-a-crypto-based-social-trading-platform-14a6055c5fd8
Taas  is doing good at  investment,  if  taas invest in this project , maybe it is a good  thing to promote  coindash
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Hi All,

I'm afraid we are in the chicken and the egg situation

looks like the official web site is a phished one also

To everyone, check the certificat of www.coindash.io, you will easily see that the certificat is not conform and point to the CN ssl381493.cloudflaressl.com

Shame !!

would be great if someone of coindash board can give some explanation, asap

thanks

regards

http://hpics.li/e23b909
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
@coindashnews asked me to remind you “As a thank you for being a part of the Coindash Slack team we have launched a pre-sale campaign for you. Buy now Coindash (CDT) Tokens of up to 25% discount until the official crowdfunding campaign start. Access the presale campaign now http://www.coindash.ru/token-sale/index.html
Maybe someone will be useful, even if not because of the discount so because of the excitement in the first hours you will not be in time

! SCAM ALERT !

don't use that link, official site is www.coindash.io
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
@coindashnews asked me to remind you “As a thank you for being a part of the Coindash Slack team we have launched a pre-sale campaign for you. Buy now Coindash (CDT) Tokens of up to 25% discount until the official crowdfunding campaign start. Access the presale campaign now http://www.coindash.ru/token-sale/index.html
Maybe someone will be useful, even if not because of the discount so because of the excitement in the first hours you will not be in time

coindash.ru = SCAM.
Activity: 392
All the recent ICOs are trading below the ICO price. Even the good ones. Perhaps ICOs as a quick way to make profits are over now. Coindash will be the last ICO I try - all the recent ones I have invested in are below ICO price.

Great way to get your shit to be taken seriously...big red reputation and a self contradicting message in big block letters....

Oh boy, maybe with Coindash you will stop loosing all your money....

He has a point, though. All the recent ICOs are below their ICO price, even the ones with relatively small market caps. Time will tell if this is temporary or indeed the ICO craze is over.
To the moon!
All the recent ICOs are trading below the ICO price. Even the good ones. Perhaps ICOs as a quick way to make profits are over now. Coindash will be the last ICO I try - all the recent ones I have invested in are below ICO price.

With the current scenario of the crypto market, it's difficult any gain in the short term. Good ICOs, imho, it's a long term investment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

Great way to get your shit to be taken seriously...big red reputation and a self contradicting message in big block letters....

Oh boy, maybe with Coindash you will stop loosing all your money....
Activity: 593
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I wish good luck to the project!
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
Last post here for a bit, but I just wanted to warn everyone.  Although I think CoinDash is a scam, I think this may be an even bigger scam: CoinDash.xyz

CoinDash.xyz != CoinDash.io

Please be careful with blatant copycats.  If you're going to invest, at least only trust links in the ANN or reputable sources.  Lots of misinformation going around. 

Thanks for the warning. We have to examine this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
We are happy to announce our new cooperation with Blockchain Partners in Korea! Also we were invited to a prestigious event held by Chinese crypto exchange: Yunbi!

The ETH/CDT Rate has been released:
6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million.
Please note: 6,093CDT per 1ETH include the first day 30% bonus.

See you tomorrow, 13:00pm GMT for the Token sale guys! Don't forget only one trusted source to get the Smart contract address: CoinDash.io The official website!

https://www.coindash.io/last-blog-update-before-the-token-sale
Good luck during these tough times. I will watch the start of ICO tomorrow, very excited!
Activity: 812
Merit: 260

My body is ready, TAKE MY MONEY 

Selling my house now, moved the wife and kid to the garage to get my some CDT !! they will thank me later I tell you
lol  Grin i aint selling anything yet but gonna invest few bucks tomorrow.
Activity: 672
I think it will be a good day, many followers of coindash will be able to participate in the company. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
15 hour left
ICO will began
Don't forget to invest!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Is it known how much Eth or CDT (minimum) is needed for participation?
To the moon!
Does anyone know what the conversion between bounty stars and CDT is? Thanks.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This is nice conversion rate so we will get decent amount for each ETH. I hope this will be very successful ICO so hard cap will reached on day 1. Good luck to the team and all investors.
Pages:
Jump to: