Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 59. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

My body is ready, TAKE MY MONEY 

Selling my house now, moved the wife and kid to the garage to get my some CDT !! they will thank me later I tell you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

CoinDashers! the last piece of the puzzle unveiled:

The settled price of 487,500,000 CDT to be sold to the public, during the first phase of our Token sale will be 6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million.

I really hope the CoinDash ICO doesn't sell out from the buyers on the white list but if it does, I hope to be on the white list.  This one will go fast. 
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

My body is ready, TAKE MY MONEY 

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

The settled price of 487,500,000 CDT to be sold to the public, during the first phase of our Token sale will be 6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million.
only 80k ETH hard cap, i think the ICO will finished early and probably in first hour.

good luck Coindash.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

M++
Activity: 342
We are happy to announce our new cooperation with Blockchain Partners in Korea! Also we were invited to a prestigious event held by Chinese crypto exchange: Yunbi!

The ETH/CDT Rate has been released:
6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million.
Please note: 6,093CDT per 1ETH include the first day 30% bonus.

See you tomorrow, 13:00pm GMT for the Token sale guys! Don't forget only one trusted source to get the Smart contract address: CoinDash.io The official website!

https://www.coindash.io/last-blog-update-before-the-token-sale
Activity: 98

Newsletter out

"Token sale final details and security warning - The last piece of the puzzle is now unveiled, the settled price of 487,500,000 CDT to be sold to the public, during the first phase of our Token sale will be 6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million."

They didnt mentioned anything about bonus, 6093 cdt per 1eth so it will be 7920cdt per 1eth if we invest in first day , yes???

during the first phase the price is 6093. First phase is 1 day (as we've published) and has 30% bonus in it. 6093 is including the bonus

Thanks Alon! you guys managed this situation very proffesionally, Its not smart to commit to high prices without regard to the market!
Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Newsletter out

"Token sale final details and security warning - The last piece of the puzzle is now unveiled, the settled price of 487,500,000 CDT to be sold to the public, during the first phase of our Token sale will be 6,093 CDT per 1 ETH. Using this ETH price we are setting our Token Sale hard Cap on 80,000 ETH representing USD 12 Million."

They didnt mentioned anything about bonus, 6093 cdt per 1eth so it will be 7920cdt per 1eth if we invest in first day , yes???

during the first phase the price is 6093. First phase is 1 day (as we've published) and has 30% bonus in it. 6093 is including the bonus

According to those numbers the set eth price is 150$ so currently we can even gain 1.5$ per eth invested  Cheesy Cheesy

Sucks for those who have been holding ETH since $300 though. The devs are getting a steal at this price, when ETH goes back to normal next month (most likely, hopefully anyway lol) they'll be getting x2 of what they initially wanted.

Its a considerable price, very legitimate to take such cautious approach now, god knows when the price restores
Activity: 364

Newsletter out

Activity: 434

The ETH just dumps to $140 a few hours ago, and I have bought some to prepare for the coindash ICO and I hope the price is not less then $140.

The dump in price of Eth is good for the team but not for investors, because now you need more Ethers to invest, but even at $160 I still feels Ether is high. I expect the price to go down to $100 becuase it also derives its price from BTC which is also dumping because of the August 1 event

ETH is gonna rise slowly back to $200

This volatility will remain till 1st august. Ether price also connected with Bitcoin. So don't expect much about soon price rise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
WINGS and TAAS backing CoinDash. not that bad. so far the project has good marketing strategy.

According to those numbers the set eth price is 150$ so currently we can even gain 1.5$ per eth invested  Cheesy Cheesy

Newsletter out

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The ETH just dumps to $140 a few hours ago, and I have bought some to prepare for the coindash ICO and I hope the price is not less then $140.

The dump in price of Eth is good for the team but not for investors, because now you need more Ethers to invest, but even at $160 I still feels Ether is high. I expect the price to go down to $100 becuase it also derives its price from BTC which is also dumping because of the August 1 event

ETH is gonna rise slowly back to $200

Not at this point, the market still hasn't bottomed out yet. Give it a few more weeks.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Do you think we'll have a chance to invest. Or whitelisted guys will get them all?

I don't agree with the idea of a whitelist, but I think that we'll have the chance to invest. It all depends on how big will be the whitelisted's investment.
Activity: 398

You know its a good investments when all the trolls and fudders are popping out!! So I guess this is my next investment!!

Waiting for the price to settle before announcing CDT/ETH is the smartest thing that the Dev's could do here,

Take my money i'm yours!
do you know ETA when it will hit exchanges?

With the increased number of exchanges popping up, we'll be seeing it popup sooner than later.  And I think this will have more to do with the price of ETH and BTC.  If BTC is falling, expect it to be dumped faster.  If BTC/ETH are rising, then they may wait to dump.

These guys are very greedy.  This is by far the worst time to participate in an ICO, so you would have to be extremely unscrupulous to be going forward right now.  Any professional organization would provide more transparency.  The funny thing is, these guys claim to be building a tool to help traders, and yet they seem so shady and are ignoring the market downturn.  They are keeping their own investors in the dark.  Doesn't really inspire confidence in the product.

I agree. Everything smells fishy here.

Suggesting that they planned ETH price to drop 40% a day before the ICO is ridiculous, If anything I respect the team more for taking the time and waiting for things to clear up and get as much as stable ETH price before setting the price. If you are looking for a project to gamble with your money, you are probably not in the right place so keep looking!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Do you think we'll have a chance to invest. Or whitelisted guys will get them all?
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Yes it was 140$, now its 160, few more hours of waiting with final announcment and it will be 180 Smiley)

Price has been very volatile... $156.25 now.    Good moment to buy some ETH and invest in good ICO's... But it might drop a little more.
Pages:
Jump to: