Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 62. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
CoinDashers!
Sorry for the relative quietness around here, we are working at full capacity to close all loose ends before the Token sale tomorrow.
In the next few hours we will release our final newsletter containing among others also the CDT/ETH price.

Stay tuned, all we be cleared soon.

Thanks for your patience
OK, we are waiting for this to be confirmed.

where the *** I can sign for newsletter?

on our site CoinDash.io

what.

Seriously, you  do not have simple subscription form? link from main page scrolls down to https://www.coindash.io/#contactus
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Excited to see how much will be collected on its first day of ICO. we'd all be seeing a great platform soon.  As far as I know they already have the alpha version which we can test.
yes,great project . hope we can get ICO information as soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Excited to see how much will be collected on its first day of ICO. we'd all be seeing a great platform soon.  As far as I know they already have the alpha version which we can test.
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
CoinDashers!
Sorry for the relative quietness around here, we are working at full capacity to close all loose ends before the Token sale tomorrow.
In the next few hours we will release our final newsletter containing among others also the CDT/ETH price.

Thanks for your patience

on our site CoinDash.io
Activity: 283
CoinDashers!

Thanks for your patience

Activity: 350
Swipe
CoinDashers!

Thanks for your patience
Good, I know you guys are busing doing a lot of things now,  so I will wait patiently.Hope you lead a successful ico.
This team seems to be greedy, at first they said the fund they are looking for is $5 million but later increased it to $12 million, in one of their newsletter they promised the will give the final conversion rate of Coindash token to Ether days before the ICO, the ICO is tomorrow and no figure is out

Sorry you feel that. Definitely not our intention.
Activity: 182
This team seems to be greedy, at first they said the fund they are looking for is $5 million but later increased it to $12 million, in one of their newsletter they promised the will give the final conversion rate of Coindash token to Ether days before the ICO, the ICO is tomorrow and no figure is out

A little late than they promised.

CoinDashers!

Thanks for your patience
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Developers lost my trust when they dont even hold their own schedual due to price on ETH falling. Too greedy and that proves that they only care about getting coins, not about their product. Stay away, its a scam.
Yes, why have not they set the price till now ?

Market volatility requires us to be as responsible as possible and make sure the CDT price reflects that.
CoinDashers!

Thanks for your patience

Developers lost my trust when they dont even hold their own schedual due to price on ETH falling. Too greedy and that proves that they only care about getting coins, not about their product. Stay away, its a scam.
Yes, why have not they set the price till now ?
Activity: 168
CoinDashers!

Thanks for your patience
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Less than one day to go!
Getting ready!
 Cool

Https://www.coindash.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How much will the cost of one COINDASH coin be? Or it can be learned only when the ICO starts?

Its a bit not fair because firstly devs promise to set a price 2days before ico, but i think they see that eth is falling down everyday so they want to collect more eth .. thats why they didint release a cdt/eth price.. i hope eth will be +20% tomorrow , and they will regret of that:)

What did you expect? that they will hand out free money to the public just because they said something? if they have set yesterday price it will now be an iCO of only 8 Million...so you want them to loose 4 million just because they said so?

How could you know the tomorrow price of eth?? Maybe tomorrow it will be 100$ but maybe 200$.. so i think you should do what you said if you want not to loose a trust
If YOU are right and there will be such a price, then the fund collections will pass as quickly as possible. Although I do not think that he will continue to fall very much. 125-135 Here's the price where he can stop

So in the end, the price is not clear, promised to specify before the ICO, but for now there is silence, tomorrow I think it will be determined with the price finally?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Is it known how much Ethereum (minimum) is needed for participation?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1011
How much will the cost of one COINDASH coin be? Or it can be learned only when the ICO starts?

Its a bit not fair because firstly devs promise to set a price 2days before ico, but i think they see that eth is falling down everyday so they want to collect more eth .. thats why they didint release a cdt/eth price.. i hope eth will be +20% tomorrow , and they will regret of that:)

What did you expect? that they will hand out free money to the public just because they said something? if they have set yesterday price it will now be an iCO of only 8 Million...so you want them to loose 4 million just because they said so?

How could you know the tomorrow price of eth?? Maybe tomorrow it will be 100$ but maybe 200$.. so i think you should do what you said if you want not to loose a trust
If YOU are right and there will be such a price, then the fund collections will pass as quickly as possible. Although I do not think that he will continue to fall very much. 125-135 Here's the price where he can stop
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I asked M++ in slack and he said 50 is recommend there is no max gwei limit.
Pages:
Jump to: