Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 79. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
One weeks before ico start. Hope this ico will get attention for many people to invest their and can reach maximum goal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Those who face a crisis in the crypto they will become successful because there are many people who don't have patience towards the markets. Everyone should understand markets will improve when the time comes but I am waiting for this Coindash ICO.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
It looks like all the forecasts fucked up with this ETH price  Undecided
Activity: 168
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
hi dev what is price coindash when crowdsale

Hello, with some maths you can estimate the price at the crowdsale. Of course, it will have to be updated when the crowdsale will happen, but with current price, one token will cost 0,024$ or 0,000119 ETH or 0,00001011 BTC.

It's based on 500m token sold with a market cap of 12m$.
price 0,00001011 BTC explicit offers to purchase, which can lead to excessive demand and as a consequence does not give the possibility to buy to everyone.

CoinDashers!
As promised, our sale contract came out spotless from its first audit soon to enter its second code review!

Meanwhile you have a chance to spot a bug/security breach and earn great rewards from the bug bounty!

Here is the contract code : https://github.com/CoinDashio/sale_contracts
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Israeli High Tech Veteran Shalom Passy Joins CoinDash Advisory Board.

Good news :

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/israeli-high-tech-veteran-shalom-passy-joins-coindash-advisory-board/
Good news! The team works well.Good places will come.
Going to invest this ICO

Indeed the work is never over at Coindash team, this is very inspiring, I just hope we can switch to a different platform than Slack to avoid all Slackbot scams
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Israeli High Tech Veteran Shalom Passy Joins CoinDash Advisory Board.

Good news :

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/israeli-high-tech-veteran-shalom-passy-joins-coindash-advisory-board/
Good news! The team works well.Good places will come.
Going to invest this ICO
CoinDashers!
Especially in those days be strong and always remember!

LOL this is awesome!! Love your spirit! stay strong brothers we will pass this as we did with past drops, don't panic and run as you will become a bag holder for sure
CoinDashers!
Especially in those days be strong and always remember!

Activity: 65

Hello, with some maths you can estimate the price at the crowdsale. Of course, it will have to be updated when the crowdsale will happen, but with current price, one token will cost 0,024$ or 0,000119 ETH or 0,00001011 BTC.

oh thank you...
that is very lower price hope succes.

500m tokens its a huge supply Shocked Coin supply is limited?Going to invest this ICO.Its will be my 1st ICO,so I hope it will success soon.

You have to take into consideration that the team will take an average of the ETH price and not the quote of the ICO day !
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

500m tokens its a huge supply Shocked Coin supply is limited?Going to invest this ICO.Its will be my 1st ICO,so I hope it will success soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

Activity: 65
Activity: 966

CoinDashers!

We knew RED days will come and this is not a surprise but just another day in the miracle called "Crypto Currencies"  Cool
Crisis will come and go, manage your crypto assets better with us
Be strong and show your strength in the hard time and eventually you will laugh all the way through the good times!

I see a lot of questions regarding postponing the Token Sale. So just be clear the Sale continues as planned, we think this is actually getting the odds better for our Token to gain its valuation and sustain better in the market after launch. We have a lot of work to do and won't let the bumps in the road to hold us back!

Be strong those days, and again avoid responding any Slack bots or other scammers requesting your private keys!

I think it is good decision to continue as planned. There will be always RED days. One month ago would be better but if you have solid product I guess there will be always investors ready to invest.
Activity: 602

CoinDashers!

We knew RED days will come and this is not a surprise but just another day in the miracle called "Crypto Currencies"  Cool
Be strong and show your strength in the hard time and eventually you will laugh all the way through the good times!

I see a lot of questions regarding postponing the Token Sale. So just be clear the Sale continues as planned, we think this is actually getting the odds better for our Token to gain its valuation and sustain better in the market after launch. We have a lot of work to do and won't let the bumps in the road to hold us back!

Be strong those days, and again avoid responding any Slack bots or other scammers requesting your private keys!

Even the current situation is not into favor of cryptocurrencies but this project has amazing working beta and the team is also dedicated. I think this will get nice response and people still have chance to make some profit by investing into this project. I would like to support this.
I agree with coindash.The bump will not last forever just like a pump ends after some time.
In August things will be back to normal and coindash will have advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

CoinDashers!

Even the current situation is not into favor of cryptocurrencies but this project has amazing working beta and the team is also dedicated. I think this will get nice response and people still have chance to make some profit by investing into this project. I would like to support this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
The team works well.Good places will come Smiley
Activity: 72
Let's hope crypto market recovers quickly. Regardless I will be investing in Coindash.
Pages:
Jump to: