Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 75. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
When will u do bounty payment after ico?
Yes mate distribution will going to happen after ico is over, still we have more days to go.
Yes, once ico finished the distribution will begin.
coindash team said that they will not start ico if everything is not ready

the crowdsale not started yet buddy,, about 4 days the crowdsale begin
don't worry about that,, just keep support this awesome project buddy
i believe crowdsale will finish quick
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
cant wait Sad please someone put countdown here
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Yup, I am ready to go for this ICO!!! Cheesy can't wait.

and many people waiting for the ICO of coindash too,,
because this project has a lot of excess  Wink

The wait is almost over. Last 4 days. Wink
Let's finish this ICO in first day!
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

and many people waiting for the ICO of coindash too,,
because this project has a lot of excess  Wink
Activity: 169
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Yes mate distribution will going to happen after ico is over, still we have more days to go.
Yes, once ico finished the distribution will begin.
coindash team said that they will not start ico if everything is not ready
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There seems to be a lot of redundancy recently with this sort of platform. This is quite similar to Equitrader no?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Thanks for the reply! Sending tokens to MEW right now haha Smiley
M++
Activity: 342
Quick question, to participate in the ICO you have to use MyEtherWallet correct? I couldn't send my ETH from kraken or a different exchange to the ICO address. I have to go through MEW to successfully receive the CoinDash tokens.

Don't use exchange for sure! My Ethereum Wallet is recommended!

You can support with a little upvote here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6mw5yb/coindash_beta_guides_and_stats_token_sale_july

thanks  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Quick question, to participate in the ICO you have to use MyEtherWallet correct? I couldn't send my ETH from kraken or a different exchange to the ICO address. I have to go through MEW to successfully receive the CoinDash tokens.
Activity: 436

Hey CoinDahers!!

If for some mysterious reason you still did not checked our Beta Version, here you can find some explosive numbers and guides

Good, I also see it and I also started trying the beta version, hopefully no bugs
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Beta version has very clean and simple user friendly interface I believe this project will be huge one. Noobody can afford to miss this opportunity to buy at low price from this upcoming ICO. I'm fully ready to buy when this will open for public buy.
Activity: 168

Hey CoinDahers!!

If for some mysterious reason you still did not checked our Beta Version, here you can find some explosive numbers and guides

Activity: 168

Yesterday market down and now market up, this quote is real.

We are all about keeping it real brother !!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Nice picture, as far as I know, the coindash are very popular in China and there is a lot of people keeping an eye on this project. So, I think it will be sold out not too long on July 17th.
Myr
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yeap, just 5 days till ico starts, i see a lot of people excited here, same as me. good time to deposut, while a lot of tokens falling.
better to assess the project carefully as we knew that most of those ico coins right now are failing, im checking the grounds why this project
will be turning big after starting the ico an collecting some coins to invest so i can also be at the right place.

Yes, many are waiting for the ico COINDASH to be among the first to become an investor. This is one of the most interesting ico for today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Good news! The team works well.Good places will come.
Going to invest this ICO
 Smiley
Activity: 483
what do you think guys, this ico is sold out in the first minutes?

In the first minutes? I don't think so... but i think the cap will be reached. There are 500 MM coins to be sold. Indeed if you look at other ICOs 12 MM $ is not much.
Minutes?I don't think so.Reaching the cap in the first day is the most possible.
Activity: 476
Can not wait for the 17th  Grin
prepare your capital maybe coindash ico will fast to over
Pages:
Jump to: