Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 80. (Read 198702 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

CoinDashers!

We knew RED days will come and this is not a surprise but just another day in the miracle called "Crypto Currencies"  Cool
Crisis will come and go, manage your crypto assets better with us
Be strong and show your strength in the hard time and eventually you will laugh all the way through the good times!

I see a lot of questions regarding postponing the Token Sale. So just be clear the Sale continues as planned, we think this is actually getting the odds better for our Token to gain its valuation and sustain better in the market after launch. We have a lot of work to do and won't let the bumps in the road to hold us back!

Be strong those days, and again avoid responding any Slack bots or other scammers requesting your private keys!

Agreed with you these red days will not remain for forever it will pass away very soon and than we will grow more strongly than ever. This is brave decision so that I will appreciate that and I'm ready to take part into this ICO by tomorrow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Coindash is fames coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CoinDashers!

We knew RED days will come and this is not a surprise but just another day in the miracle called "Crypto Currencies"  Cool
Be strong and show your strength in the hard time and eventually you will laugh all the way through the good times!

I see a lot of questions regarding postponing the Token Sale. So just be clear the Sale continues as planned, we think this is actually getting the odds better for our Token to gain its valuation and sustain better in the market after launch. We have a lot of work to do and won't let the bumps in the road to hold us back!

Be strong those days, and again avoid responding any Slack bots or other scammers requesting your private keys!

I see this as a great opportunity for this ICO! having ETH so cheap is driving me to invest more! At the end of the day only those who do not get nervous and stay calm are wining the market! the rest are just left holding bags...

My chances of getting in just keep on getting better and better!!! I hope that witch CoinDash we will have to tools to propely asses those situation and not act like most people who run to sell and losing their money
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

CoinDashers!

I see this as a great opportunity for this ICO! having ETH so cheap is driving me to invest more! At the end of the day only those who do not get nervous and stay calm are wining the market! the rest are just left holding bags...
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
You have an interesting project! Good luck dev.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

CoinDashers!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I recently cast my valuation for Coindash on wings platform. I would say it will reach its hard cap but the question is how much time will it only available for ICO . Look at what wings platform had done to bancor and AdEX. It did not even reach a day to finish the ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
there is no information about transferring at the end of July, when the most favorable time to buy BTC and ETH. the end of the month will be the time to enter a new token.

Been informed that the token will be transferable immediately after COP
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
it can be dangerous to byu tokens this time. if i'll be a Dev, i'll think about changing ICO dates to september...
Then I am thankful that you are not dev.The eth price is low and it is best time to buy eth for ico.In September it will be a different story.People would have expect more tokens per eth if eth price were high
Activity: 199
it can be dangerous to byu tokens this time. if i'll be a Dev, i'll think about changing ICO dates to september...
Activity: 531

Do you think this project can do X10 or more?
Mb coz low starting cap 12 mln $
Activity: 574
Merit: 252

Considering that at ico the price will be 800 satosh, then it is likely ..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
We have exact one week and now we all now the starting time of crowdfunding campaign. It is bringing huge opportunity to buy with more cheaper ethereum. Everyone will be in win win position once the Ethereum will be back up. Another reason to buy those who were waiting for perfect moment to invest in mega project.
There is a correction throughout the market now, and it is not clear when the ETH will return its position. Although it can collapse even more. Convenient for purchasing, but dangerous.
Activity: 1080
Do you guys already have spanish translation? I can help if needed.
u can check op on first page, spanish already taken
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Token sale is coming, I see coindash brings real project to life,  a lot of people will invest in it for sure.
If you don't want to miss the project,be ready in advance or else you have to buy CDT on exchanges.
Activity: 406
there is no information about transferring at the end of July, when the most favorable time to buy BTC and ETH. the end of the month will be the time to enter a new token.
Activity: 350
Swipe
We have exact one week and now we all now the starting time of crowdfunding campaign. It is bringing huge opportunity to buy with more cheaper ethereum. Everyone will be in win win position once the Ethereum will be back up. Another reason to buy those who were waiting for perfect moment to invest in mega project.
Yes , but it's too hard to find the perfect moment to buy ETH, then throw it in COINDASH for long term invstment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
One week left!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

First of all the team want to thanks you for your support guys! We are 3000+ on Slack, 4500+ on Twitter, 430+ on Telegram, 2500+ on Wechat! We are very happy with that kind of numbers, it means a lot to us!

I want to do a Recap like that everything is clear, the Token Sale will take place on Monday, July 17th 13:00pm GMT, we suggest you to be on Slack at this time, and to trust only two sources: #Announcements on Slack (no private message, no slack bot... Please!), and our Website: CoinDash.io!

The only way to buy CDT will be to send ETH to our smart contract address which will be revealed on the website!

Here is our Last Newsletter make sure to read our last development, with a new advisor on board, meetups in Kiev and Beijing, Bonus structure, Price of each CDT in USD... And more!

Official Website: https://www.coindash.io
Token Sale Page: https://www.coindash.io/token-sale
White Paper: https://www.coindash.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Coindash-v0.5.pdf

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/coindashio
Slack: https://www.coindash.io/slack

One week left, so what's about exchange listing?
Pages:
Jump to: