Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews - page 26. (Read 55641 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 01:30:56 AM
Unbelievable! So they CLOSED out my ticket without leaving any reason why. I responded back to reopen the ticket, to let Coinexchange.io know that I have 0 balance on both Coinexchange.io and Binance and the BQX is still nowhere to be found.

Should we start to gather our issues with them ? I am sure that if 100 users have problems, a class action sort-of could be done

They finally resolved my issue by reprocessing the withdrawal. It took 10 days, but I am glad it has been resolved. Not sure why it had that error in the first place and why it was closed out.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
October 29, 2017, 12:46:02 PM
The BOAT wallet here has been down for at least two weeks, and Novaexchange's BOAT wallet is working fine.  Please fix.
Activity: 2
October 28, 2017, 10:38:02 AM
I hope they get it right for the same reasons as audi55 said, they have the new coins that are nice to make some profits, but to be honest and I KNOW the troll box is "The troll" box, but the moderators there are completely rubbish, one word in caps and you get banned, you share your opinion about coins, tendencies etc etc, BAN, you do something like "?!?!?!?!?!?" you get the BAN, I noticed something funny, there is people they ask if they can ask a question! What???
Anyway, about the website, for the past week the trading gets halted 2 sometimes 3 times a day, and the last couple of days it has been more frequent, wallets under maintenance so your funds are kinda "frozen", I have been talking with the support team and the only thing they say and I quote is "Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving, we are currently working on urgent system upgrades.". So I really hope they are doing something because it is starting to look like a scam. Cry Cry

So if you are looking for a exchange avoid this one (at least for now).

Best Regards
NesquickPT
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
October 27, 2017, 11:59:59 AM
When I was on the troll box a couple days ago.... the moderator said the updates will be done Sunday. I certainly hope so. I have only been using this exchange for the past week...They have halted trading for many hours already 3 times this week....Their latest tweet on twitter said they would be down for around 2 hours...Its now over 3 hrs...It is crucial that I monitor my coins...This has been very frustrating and feel that it is directly affecting my ability to make profits....so therefore LOSS of profits...When I complained about this on the troll box...the moderator said that it was not causing anyone to lose money....WRONG !!!....If I cannot sell a coin before it goes down....I LOSE MONEY !!!....and when they are down like this I do not have access to my btc...so I cannot tranfer to another exchange to trade....another LOSS of money !!....At least when the trading was halted I can still transfer btc and coins to another exchange....but when it is down like now i can't do anything....Who are these idiots running this site???...They seem incompetent....It's a shame cause they get many new coins and small coins that are easy to make profits on...They are screwing it up.... Cry Huh
October 27, 2017, 06:48:28 AM
I think they dont want spend any money for system repair/upgrade. They got some profit from exixting exchange and not look forward for future. Sadly. Any responses about "system upgrades" not true. Any system will be upgraded in  hours or max 2 days. Not weeks or months. Look at Poloniex, Binance etc. they upgraded they systems too, but never stoped trading/exchange. Also low qualification oh technical personal may be reason for problems. Good programmers not cheap, but if you do bussiness, you must get the best.
Very very sadly. I will wait some more days gor response from they support. I dont want leave this exchange, but in today situation it is impossible use they exchange.
Another factor Romanian location, according to whois info Sad
Activity: 16
October 27, 2017, 06:08:41 AM
Disgusting! I'm leaving this exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 08:16:38 PM
Unbelievable! So they CLOSED out my ticket without leaving any reason why. I responded back to reopen the ticket, to let Coinexchange.io know that I have 0 balance on both Coinexchange.io and Binance and the BQX is still nowhere to be found.

Should we start to gather our issues with them ? I am sure that if 100 users have problems, a class action sort-of could be done
October 26, 2017, 11:28:14 AM
Can anybody explain how long will take they "system upgrade"? More than 3 weeks they something upgrading, repairing, but no results. Before 20days they support told than system upgrade will take 1-2weeks. Now thay stay quaet and say nothing Sad  No one more tweet from them about this Sad
 Platform is dowm several hours every day. Time after time orders cancel not work. Time after time opened orders not shown - they stay visible only after page refresh. I see they as today worse and unstable trading platform. Where is a proble to find good programmers or safe servers for good, stable trading. Very very disapointed in they technical personal Sad((
Activity: 1
October 25, 2017, 12:17:32 PM
I'm stuck with my ETG on coinexchange because we can not trade on the platform now! I made a 900% and I can not convert them to BTC  . the plateform is broken !!!   Embarrassed
October 23, 2017, 10:09:12 PM
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 08:06:20 AM
Please update the links, info, and logo of ZOIN (ZOI) on your platform! www.zoinofficial.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 02:29:50 AM
I have a  ticket opened since 4weeks
They old erc20 tokens and say they are “lost”

I can see the tokens on the ethscan.io site

I’d stay away from them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
October 21, 2017, 10:44:58 AM
This is their bitcointalk account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=849024

Go leave negative trust for these assholes so other people will know not to trade there

I waited 14 days to have digital money bits deposit in my account from nova coinsexchange can suck my fucking dick someone should report them for stealing just a bunch of dumb British wankers Grin
This is very poor work from them as now too many peoples crying here for many problems and they are not fixing them I am also waiting for long time now have message my IP is black listed and I am not allow to use this service I have few coins and now cannot withdraw them
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 01:42:53 AM
This is their bitcointalk account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=849024

Go leave negative trust for these assholes so other people will know not to trade there

I waited 14 days to have digital money bits deposit in my account from nova coinsexchange can suck my fucking dick someone should report them for stealing just a bunch of dumb British wankers Grin
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 01:33:22 AM
Hallo,

AMMO devs said coinexchange list their coins for free right after ico end, and seems the have proof about it by support ticket.

Is coinexchange really to going to exit scam?

Since i have invested 3 btc on it, i would like to know if coinexchange made this promise to ammo devs.

Already sent a pm to ammodev to show me their support ticket with coinexchange admin.

Coinexchange ripped me off locked up my account took all my tokens do not use them scam alert
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 20, 2017, 11:40:52 AM
Coinexchange is DOWN Smiley 404 error

404 Not Found
nginx
Again the same error Sad
October 20, 2017, 12:07:03 AM
I sent 5 ETH worth of BQX from Coinexchange.io to Binance almost a month ago. After sent, I saw that it was showing up as status "complete". However, when I logged into Binance today, to my dismay, my balance was $0! I went to Coinexchange.io and the balance there was also $0! I looked up the Txid and it says "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination] ". I opened up a ticket with them and I hope they resolve this issue. This is sad.  Undecided I don't know if I can trust these smaller exchanges.
Activity: 19
October 19, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
I confirm CoinExchange
 scammed us on MOJO ........

Don't use that shit exhange that will quick u out if ask to much question after they Scamed you !!!!!!!!

I hate CoinExchange Fuckers

Hope they will drawn deep in their own shit !!!!!!!

You have been warn
Activity: 16
October 18, 2017, 07:41:22 AM
does anybody know about the place of data source?
October 18, 2017, 06:35:43 AM
saya rasa buka dari USA
Pages:
Jump to: