Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinFaucet.io - Ripple (XRP) Faucet, Claim Every Hour, 50% Ref Comm, INSTANT W/D - page 2. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
FYI the Twitter account should be united for all of our sites once we launch our Bitcoin faucet soon.
We have given out over 500 XRP this week, don't miss out!
The faucet doesn't load, it was working fine yesterday though... Huh
error:
Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

I noticed that too. I log in periodically as its mainly a waste of time with such low odds. 

I probably had about 0.01 Ripple in my account after visiting for a few months so it's not major loss.

Will be interesting to see if the site goes back up at all.

The site is up and running.
We have also improved the site in the past 2 days and it's now much more solid and robust.

If you have any other comments please do let us know.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
error:
Service Unavailable

I noticed that too. I log in periodically as its mainly a waste of time with such low odds. 

I probably had about 0.01 Ripple in my account after visiting for a few months so it's not major loss.

Will be interesting to see if the site goes back up at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
error:
Service Unavailable
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
This site's roll system pay little . After thousands hours , Maybe  can i  earn 1 ripple .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Very nice faucet, but since today every roll results in 00000. Don't know if it's only for me or everybody has this problem.. It gives lowest payment with this roll. I want to have a chance to roll 10000 win Smiley
Many users ask to add alternative captcha for enter and roll because google captcha works badly. Listen to your users and add solvemedia. It's not difficult.

We are considering that option, but please appreciate FreeDoge.co.in is using reCaptcha as well and it doesn't hurt the site itself.
So far the amount of requests to change the reCaptcha have been very minimal, and businesses should follow what the majority of their customers want if they cannot serve all wishes (e.g. Binance stopped taking new registrations but they have many customers who pledge and ask them to allow them in - so that means they have to listen to them?!)

I agree with user above about captcha. Recaptcha sometimes is too difficult to solve and I have to skip these faucets which are using Recaptcha. And to be correct, Freedoge.co.in have Recaptcha and SolveMedia integrated and users can choose their prefered captcha. I think having both captchas integrated would be great. It's only advice from user perspective and offcourse, you should do what you think is best for your business.

as stated below FreeDoge.co.in is using reCaptcha and Solvemedia but the most important it gives an opportunity to choice. many users face the problem with reCaptcha. I know it because have discussions on forums. And I talked to admins of several projects that used only reCaptcha. after my words they agreed to add Solvemedia as another option.

and it's not so difficult technically to add option to choose between reCaptcha and Solvemedia. this will make your site more attractive to users.

Please see:

https://twitter.com/coinfaucetio/status/951390495145713664
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
We are considering that option, but please appreciate FreeDoge.co.in is using reCaptcha as well and it doesn't hurt the site itself.
So far the amount of requests to change the reCaptcha have been very minimal, and businesses should follow what the majority of their customers want if they cannot serve all wishes (e.g. Binance stopped taking new registrations but they have many customers who pledge and ask them to allow them in - so that means they have to listen to them?!)

as stated below FreeDoge.co.in is using reCaptcha and Solvemedia but the most important it gives an opportunity to choice. many users face the problem with reCaptcha. I know it because have discussions on forums. And I talked to admins of several projects that used only reCaptcha. after my words they agreed to add Solvemedia as another option.

and it's not so difficult technically to add option to choose between reCaptcha and Solvemedia. this will make your site more attractive to users.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Many users ask to add alternative captcha for enter and roll because google captcha works badly. Listen to your users and add solvemedia. It's not difficult.

I agree with user above about captcha. Recaptcha sometimes is too difficult to solve and I have to skip these faucets which are using Recaptcha. And to be correct, Freedoge.co.in have Recaptcha and SolveMedia integrated and users can choose their prefered captcha. I think having both captchas integrated would be great. It's only advice from user perspective and offcourse, you should do what you think is best for your business.

I tried this faucet since the beginning, my feeling said it's fun but my logical aspect said it's wrong.
I tried this faucet when ripple price at $1,20 but need to claim over 3k claim to make minimum withdraw (1XRP) because I never get more than 9885(I assume that for the entire claim).
I'm sorry, to make $1,20 at that time for over 3k claim is a big stupid wasting time.

Most users earn nicely with referrals, the commissions are 50%, but it's up to you to choose how to use it. Whatever it is - good luck!
Activity: 23
I tried this faucet since the beginning, my feeling said it's fun but my logical aspect said it's wrong.
I tried this faucet when ripple price at $1,20 but need to claim over 3k claim to make minimum withdraw (1XRP) because I never get more than 9885(I assume that for the entire claim).
I'm sorry, to make $1,20 at that time for over 3k claim is a big stupid wasting time.
Thanks.

OMG guys.. Don't waste your time on this crap!

The message in post #35 is likewise directed to you, thanks in advance for leaving our site, we are very grateful for having a member like you going elsewhere, it's a true pleasure to see you going away. Thanks.
im old user in Get-Paid.com

it would better to start with ethereum or dash

Ripple is wrothless

Ripple is listed 4th in CoinMarketCap, it has a huge trading volume and lots of fans and followers.
Yes, they serve the banks and that's why some people hate them - but we have to remember our financial world wouldn't exist as it is nowadays without the banks - we can't with them and we can't without them.

In terms of value - Ripple has gone up in value since last year, and it keeps on going up.
Golem (GNT) was 70c at the peak in March-May this year (2017) and it crashed to 20c.
And Golem had lots of potential as an altcoin.

It's much more solid than Dogecoin, that's for sure, Dogecoin has gone down in value whilst Ripple has gone up as well.
And yet many faucet owners love to use Dogecoin instead of Ripple - why? We'll leave it for them to explain.

Ripple is much more solid and here to stay with us for a long time, there is no dispute of that.

We wouldn't go so quickly to "bury" one of the strongest Crypto Currencies in the world, indeed some people don't like them because Ripple collaborates with the banks - but in the end of the day - this is going to be a Crypto Currency that will last with us for a long term.

ETH or Dash are good ones as well, no doubt of that, but we preferred Ripple in this case and we are happy with this choice.

Remember - if you don't like your Ripple you can still convert the XRP you get from us to BTC, ETH, Dash or whatever you wish. Ripple can be exchanged in almost every exchange out there because it's so popular. (We recommend changelly over ShapeShift, ShapeShift has been known to scam some of its users, Changelly is much more solid and there are tons of others out there as well).

im just talking about amount of earning on your site
right now freebitco paying 0.00000026 per roll it equal to 0.002$
other btc faucet paying at least 0.0015$

you are paying $0.0003

Besides the lowest payout-rate there is. Its rolling system is fake and fixed. It is NOT possible to roll number higher than 9985 no matter how many times you roll it.

Also, unlike freebitco and freedoge on coinfaucet are zillion ads, popups and redirects.

The only good thing about the coinfaucet.io is that there is no damn captcha. If there was id give score 0/10. Now im giving 1/10.

I dont think it will be online long. Its already getting all the bad reputation.

When a lottery draw takes place do you always see someone winning the jackpot?
The website is 1+ month old, it would probably (estimated) take time before someone wins the jackpot, but the chances to win are there.

Also there are no more than 2 popups at most, and only 2 ads in the bottom of the main pages - and you call it "zillion" of ads. There are no redirects in the site and yet you accuse it of having redirects.

Clearly you have an agenda against the site, either you are a faucet owner, a competitor, or someone with simply bad intentions looking to bash our business by stating false facts. We would appreciate if could exclude yourself from this thread and allow other genuine users to express an unbiased opinion about our site. Thanks.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  Huh
Im NOT talking about the lottery. Im talking about your Free Roll. Your site is NEVER EVER paying reward higher than level 2 (9985).

Absolutely none rolled number higher than 9985 on your site because its not possible. If you knew basic math you'd know that someone till now would roll 9986+. You really thought this kind of scam will pass on users? "you must roll alot bc its hard".. please!! Statistical math you can learn in 3rd grade.  Roll Eyes

So, for the users of your faucet... Have anyone of you guys rolled number higher than 9985?  Roll Eyes
Here you go 9992 https://imgur.com/DPn5Wto
But I m still not certain why this site is lagging every time so much.
Sometimes when I hit roll button , the counting is endless until I press F5.
But in the end I don't think the site is scam , no one would put that much effort to bulid a fraud, but I might be wrong, (hope I m not)

Flangler - thanks for your feedback!

Our site is growing and it wouldn't grow if it was a scam.
You can follow and see all the withdrawals made from our site in live here:

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rErFjUeSDWJAJAfH7D7QxYpZxeWTVhgjaJ

As you can see everything is transparent, nothing is hidden, we do provide what we promise to provide.

We had 2 users who won 30 XRP already, each, it's a matter of time until someone hits the jackpot (try FreeDoge.co.in - we have users from our site who tried it, thousands of users - no one has hit the jackpot yet - it doesn't mean our site or FreeDoge.co.in is a scam!)

You guys are too quick to judge but thankfully the worldwide community doesn't rely only on the bad opinions here (and thankfully there are good people like Flangler as well).
We encourage any faucet owner to try & establish the same thing and see if they manage to provide or do a better job, it's easy to judge but not to appreciate the efforts that have been put behind all this operation, which are by the way continuously being put into making the site even better.

Anyway thanks for your ungrateful feedback, we would appreciate and would thank anyone who has nothing bad bad words for us to simply leave our site, we honestly don't need guys like you in our site and we would do so much better if you just leave our site alone, thanks in advance for doing so!
Activity: 2
OMG guys.. Don't waste your time on this crap!
Activity: 321
Merit: 11

Ripple is wrothless

Ripple is listed 4th in CoinMarketCap, it has a huge trading volume and lots of fans and followers.
Yes, they serve the banks and that's why some people hate them - but we have to remember our financial world wouldn't exist as it is nowadays without the banks - we can't with them and we can't without them.

In terms of value - Ripple has gone up in value since last year, and it keeps on going up.
Golem (GNT) was 70c at the peak in March-May this year (2017) and it crashed to 20c.

It's much more solid than Dogecoin, that's for sure, Dogecoin has gone down in value whilst Ripple has gone up as well.
And yet many faucet owners love to use Dogecoin instead of Ripple - why? We'll leave it for them to explain.

Ripple is much more solid and here to stay with us for a long time, there is no dispute of that.

We wouldn't go so quickly to "bury" one of the strongest Crypto Currencies in the world, indeed some people don't like them because Ripple collaborates with the banks - but in the end of the day - this is going to be a Crypto Currency that will last with us for a long term.

ETH or Dash are good ones as well, no doubt of that, but we preferred Ripple in this case and we are happy with this choice.

Remember - if you don't like your Ripple you can still convert the XRP you get from us to BTC, ETH, Dash or whatever you wish. Ripple can be exchanged in almost every exchange out there because it's so popular. (We recommend changelly over ShapeShift, ShapeShift has been known to scam some of its users, Changelly is much more solid and there are tons of others out there as well).

you are paying $0.0003

Besides the lowest payout-rate there is. Its rolling system is fake and fixed. It is NOT possible to roll number higher than 9985 no matter how many times you roll it.

Also, unlike freebitco and freedoge on coinfaucet are zillion ads, popups and redirects.

The only good thing about the coinfaucet.io is that there is no damn captcha. If there was id give score 0/10. Now im giving 1/10.

I dont think it will be online long. Its already getting all the bad reputation.

The website is 1+ month old, it would probably (estimated) take time before someone wins the jackpot, but the chances to win are there.

Also there are no more than 2 popups at most, and only 2 ads in the bottom of the main pages - and you call it "zillion" of ads. There are no redirects in the site and yet you accuse it of having redirects.

Clearly you have an agenda against the site, either you are a faucet owner, a competitor, or someone with simply bad intentions looking to bash our business by stating false facts. We would appreciate if could exclude yourself from this thread and allow other genuine users to express an unbiased opinion about our site. Thanks.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  Huh
Im NOT talking about the lottery. Im talking about your Free Roll. Your site is NEVER EVER paying reward higher than level 2 (9985).

Absolutely none rolled number higher than 9985 on your site because its not possible. If you knew basic math you'd know that someone till now would roll 9986+. You really thought this kind of scam will pass on users? "you must roll alot bc its hard".. please!! Statistical math you can learn in 3rd grade.  Roll Eyes

So, for the users of your faucet... Have anyone of you guys rolled number higher than 9985?  Roll Eyes
But in the end I don't think the site is scam , no one would put that much effort to bulid a fraud, but I might be wrong, (hope I m not)

Maybe he has fixed it now and allowed 3rd price to be gained aswell. Still i dont think its possible to roll 10 000.
I quit claiming long ago, to much ads and crap.
why did you add google recaptcha on logging? it works awfully. add another option like solvemedia.

Indeed!

they don't listen to us  Cry
Activity: 963
Merit: 57

Ripple is wrothless

you are paying $0.0003

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  Huh

Absolutely none rolled number higher than 9985 on your site because its not possible. If you knew basic math you'd know that someone till now would roll 9986+. You really thought this kind of scam will pass on users? "you must roll alot bc its hard".. please!! Statistical math you can learn in 3rd grade.  Roll Eyes

So, for the users of your faucet... Have anyone of you guys rolled number higher than 9985?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
why did you add google recaptcha on logging? it works awfully. add another option like solvemedia.

Indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: