Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinFaucet.io - Ripple (XRP) Faucet, Claim Every Hour, 50% Ref Comm, INSTANT W/D - page 3. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Unknown
Actually this faucet looks really good Smiley

(y recaptcha was mentioned is a bit annoying)

But anyway, the only thing i see is, that it is loading rly slow sometimes...

Maybe use cloudflare to get around this Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
why did you add google recaptcha on logging? it works awfully. add another option like solvemedia.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
always redirect to http://1ink.cc/*** LOL

That was very temporarily for a few hours, as we tested and we keep on testing new banners/popups in order to improve the user experience whilst minimizing any bad experience with the site (e.g. some complained about annoying banners or popups which we removed).

Unlike many other faucets we only have 2 popups at most, and 3 banners in the site - that's extremely a small amount of ads as we care about the user experience and would like to keep things clean & sweet.

This site is adding more and more ads and popups while giving the most ridiculous payment ever.

To earn 1 ripple (0.00002837 btc) you gotta claim 862 times. Thats 862 hours!  Roll Eyes

Owner can earn 1$+ per 1000 views (0.00010000 btc). With the amount of advertisments owner put on this site, he KEEP more than 80% of the profit. To make 862 rolls you will generate at least 3000 views for owner. Owner will generate over 30000 satoshis and pay you only 2800 satoshis.
Pure greed and insult for anyone who claim from this faucet.

Oh and also, i repeat, its roll system is rigged.  Roll Eyes

We give out every hour $0.0003 worth of Ripple, so you would need to actually press the ROLL button 3,333 times to get $1.00 worth of Ripple or around 833 times to get 1 XRP ($0.25 value as of today). This is assuming you don't use referrals at all, and if you are an individual without any referrals then you can add it to your portfolio, just open many faucet tabs and click in the account to get some XRP. If it goes up in value (and many believe it would) then it's additional bonus as well.

We definitely don't keep "more than 80% of the profits" as you claim, our margin is much smaller than that and is no where near this number.

You seem to criticize the site and it's fine if you do, but if you judge other faucets here and compare theirs to ours - then please take the following into consideration:

• We pay out instantly, not to your FaucetHub account or to a 3rd party microwallet, we pay out instantly to your Ripple wallet, it's like pure cash you can use anywhere, Ripple can also be exchanged to Bitcoin easily as it's a very well known Crypto Currency and it's one of the top ones in the world as well.
  • The minimum withdrawal is 1 XRP which is extremely a small amount and you can check out the withdrawal history from the site - at the moment there are lots of withdrawal requests made every day - it's all transparent by the way.
  • We offer 50% referral commission - that's extremely generous. Our referral program works 100% fine, there are no bugs or issues with it.
  • There are well known faucets in this forum that "supposedly" pay instantly to your FaucetHub account - but every few days the user gets this message on the withdrawal screen "We are running out of Bitcoin now. It will be refilled shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused." - along with tons of popups and ads in a way that makes it extremely uncomfortable for the user to navigate through the site. So far thankfully our users never experienced these issues.
  • The user experience in the site is quite comfortable, we don't attack the user with so many popups, we don't mine the user browser, we don't do any of that.
  • Lastly - We haven't even started with our lottery section + Mobile App - this would help users to earn more and these are coming soon.

Good luck!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
This site is adding more and more ads and popups while giving the most ridiculous payment ever.

To earn 1 ripple (0.00002837 btc) you gotta claim 862 times. Thats 862 hours!  Roll Eyes

Owner can earn 1$+ per 1000 views (0.00010000 btc). With the amount of advertisments owner put on this site, he KEEP more than 80% of the profit. To make 862 rolls you will generate at least 3000 views for owner. Owner will generate over 30000 satoshis and pay you only 2800 satoshis.
Pure greed and insult for anyone who claim from this faucet.

Oh and also, i repeat, its roll system is rigged.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If you are going to bash Ripple, please go to another forum... or at least provide a decent argument of why it is a "worthless coin". I'm not going to quote anyone because I don't want to start a war over it. This is a hobby to some people, and not everyone is trying to get rich but it would be nice. Anyways I came to this XRP Faucet post to share an even better way to earn ripple. You watch videos and do surveys for good amount of ripple, I average about 10-20 ripple a day depending on the video lengths and surveys I do. Some surveys actually are long but the reward is approx. 2.5 XRP.
https://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-ripple/?r=98182   Grin
please!! Statistical math you can learn in 3rd grade. 

Response:

We would appreciate if could exclude yourself from this thread and allow other genuine users to express an unbiased opinion about our site. Thanks.

Is it necessary to have so much pop up ads every login every time it's a bit irritating.
I play a free roll over my cell phone and I hope to get to 1 XRP very soon  Grin

We are still evaluating it, we hope to make it more comfortable very soon.
Good luck reaching your first withdrawal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is it necessary to have so much pop up ads every login every time it's a bit irritating.
I play a free roll over my cell phone and I hope to get to 1 XRP very soon  Grin
im old user in Get-Paid.com

it would better to start with ethereum or dash

Ripple is wrothless

Ripple is listed 4th in CoinMarketCap, it has a huge trading volume and lots of fans and followers.
Yes, they serve the banks and that's why some people hate them - but we have to remember our financial world wouldn't exist as it is nowadays without the banks - we can't with them and we can't without them.

In terms of value - Ripple has gone up in value since last year, and it keeps on going up.
Golem (GNT) was 70c at the peak in March-May this year (2017) and it crashed to 20c.
And Golem had lots of potential as an altcoin.

It's much more solid than Dogecoin, that's for sure, Dogecoin has gone down in value whilst Ripple has gone up as well.
And yet many faucet owners love to use Dogecoin instead of Ripple - why? We'll leave it for them to explain.

Ripple is much more solid and here to stay with us for a long time, there is no dispute of that.

We wouldn't go so quickly to "bury" one of the strongest Crypto Currencies in the world, indeed some people don't like them because Ripple collaborates with the banks - but in the end of the day - this is going to be a Crypto Currency that will last with us for a long term.

ETH or Dash are good ones as well, no doubt of that, but we preferred Ripple in this case and we are happy with this choice.

Remember - if you don't like your Ripple you can still convert the XRP you get from us to BTC, ETH, Dash or whatever you wish. Ripple can be exchanged in almost every exchange out there because it's so popular. (We recommend changelly over ShapeShift, ShapeShift has been known to scam some of its users, Changelly is much more solid and there are tons of others out there as well).

im just talking about amount of earning on your site
right now freebitco paying 0.00000026 per roll it equal to 0.002$
other btc faucet paying at least 0.0015$

you are paying $0.0003

Besides the lowest payout-rate there is. Its rolling system is fake and fixed. It is NOT possible to roll number higher than 9985 no matter how many times you roll it.

Also, unlike freebitco and freedoge on coinfaucet are zillion ads, popups and redirects.

The only good thing about the coinfaucet.io is that there is no damn captcha. If there was id give score 0/10. Now im giving 1/10.

I dont think it will be online long. Its already getting all the bad reputation.

When a lottery draw takes place do you always see someone winning the jackpot?
The website is 1+ month old, it would probably (estimated) take time before someone wins the jackpot, but the chances to win are there.

Also there are no more than 2 popups at most, and only 2 ads in the bottom of the main pages - and you call it "zillion" of ads. There are no redirects in the site and yet you accuse it of having redirects.

Clearly you have an agenda against the site, either you are a faucet owner, a competitor, or someone with simply bad intentions looking to bash our business by stating false facts. We would appreciate if could exclude yourself from this thread and allow other genuine users to express an unbiased opinion about our site. Thanks.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  Huh
Im NOT talking about the lottery. Im talking about your Free Roll. Your site is NEVER EVER paying reward higher than level 2 (9985).

Absolutely none rolled number higher than 9985 on your site because its not possible. If you knew basic math you'd know that someone till now would roll 9986+. You really thought this kind of scam will pass on users? "you must roll alot bc its hard".. please!! Statistical math you can learn in 3rd grade.  Roll Eyes

So, for the users of your faucet... Have anyone of you guys rolled number higher than 9985?  Roll Eyes

Ripple is wrothless

Ripple is listed 4th in CoinMarketCap, it has a huge trading volume and lots of fans and followers.
Yes, they serve the banks and that's why some people hate them - but we have to remember our financial world wouldn't exist as it is nowadays without the banks - we can't with them and we can't without them.

In terms of value - Ripple has gone up in value since last year, and it keeps on going up.
Golem (GNT) was 70c at the peak in March-May this year (2017) and it crashed to 20c.

It's much more solid than Dogecoin, that's for sure, Dogecoin has gone down in value whilst Ripple has gone up as well.
And yet many faucet owners love to use Dogecoin instead of Ripple - why? We'll leave it for them to explain.

Ripple is much more solid and here to stay with us for a long time, there is no dispute of that.

We wouldn't go so quickly to "bury" one of the strongest Crypto Currencies in the world, indeed some people don't like them because Ripple collaborates with the banks - but in the end of the day - this is going to be a Crypto Currency that will last with us for a long term.

ETH or Dash are good ones as well, no doubt of that, but we preferred Ripple in this case and we are happy with this choice.

Remember - if you don't like your Ripple you can still convert the XRP you get from us to BTC, ETH, Dash or whatever you wish. Ripple can be exchanged in almost every exchange out there because it's so popular. (We recommend changelly over ShapeShift, ShapeShift has been known to scam some of its users, Changelly is much more solid and there are tons of others out there as well).

you are paying $0.0003

Besides the lowest payout-rate there is. Its rolling system is fake and fixed. It is NOT possible to roll number higher than 9985 no matter how many times you roll it.

Also, unlike freebitco and freedoge on coinfaucet are zillion ads, popups and redirects.

The only good thing about the coinfaucet.io is that there is no damn captcha. If there was id give score 0/10. Now im giving 1/10.

I dont think it will be online long. Its already getting all the bad reputation.

When a lottery draw takes place do you always see someone winning the jackpot?
The website is 1+ month old, it would probably (estimated) take time before someone wins the jackpot, but the chances to win are there.

Also there are no more than 2 popups at most, and only 2 ads in the bottom of the main pages - and you call it "zillion" of ads. There are no redirects in the site and yet you accuse it of having redirects.

Clearly you have an agenda against the site, either you are a faucet owner, a competitor, or someone with simply bad intentions looking to bash our business by stating false facts. We would appreciate if could exclude yourself from this thread and allow other genuine users to express an unbiased opinion about our site. Thanks.

Ripple is wrothless

you are paying $0.0003

Thanks for information..

I'm interesting to try it....

You said: "I'm interesting to try it"....
In English we say: "I'm interested" (it's passive).  Grin

And by all means - feel free to try!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm sorry about that....
My english is bad...

I was try a daily survey yesterday....
Its nice, but cannot reach by me, because my location is Indonesia... Cry
Do you have any solution about that?

Are you referring to Get-Paid.com or CoinFaucet.io?
It seems like you're referring to Get-Paid.com - this thread is about our other site, our Get-Paid.com thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paidcom-get-paid-btc-for-doing-free-fun-stuff-running-over-6-years-1033612

And since you were already asking:
For Indonesia we don't have lots of surveys right now but you should try our "Business Cards" section where you transcribe business cards and get paid for it. It's usually available during working hours Japan time, Monday thru Friday (sometimes on weekends as well).

If you have more questions about it then it's best if you continue in that relevant thread, as this thread is for CoinFaucet.io which by the way accepts members from all countries including Indonesia.
Activity: 728
Merit: 1005
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
Thanks for information..

I'm interesting to try it....

You said: "I'm interesting to try it"....
In English we say: "I'm interested" (it's passive).  Grin

And by all means - feel free to try!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm sorry about that....
My english is bad...

I was try a daily survey yesterday....
Its nice, but cannot reach by me, because my location is Indonesia... Cry
Do you have any solution about that?

Ripple is wrothless

you are paying $0.0003

FreeDoge.co.in is a website owned by FreeBitco.in - you should compare our faucet to their Dogecoin faucet, not the Bitcoin one which has so many features that cannot be obtained with Ripple or DogeCoin so to speak.

FreeDoge.co.in pays around $0.0006 per roll.
Currently we run a promotion that pays $0.0004 per roll, the FreeDoge.co.in site doesn't run any promos whatsoever and has no lottery in it (which we are going to include).

Also a mobile App should be available soon as well.

Please take all these parameters into consideration, as well as the lifetime FreeDoge.co.in has been in business in comparison to our site which we have to run through "beta periods" i.e. ensure it is up on a 24/7 basis, ensuring all users get paid and ensuring the site keeps on being developed on the same time.

Lastly - the site is quite easy to use, it's easy to claim the free XRP, there are no gimmicks, or crazy popups / buttons that are there to confuse you - we are 100% oriented towards easy user experience and good maintenance on the same time. We've been in business for so long because we learned what works and what's not - if you want us to offer something we cannot afford - apologies, but this is not what we do (same thing with Get-Paid.com - you can always find other GPT sites paying much higher for some tasks - but you can never know if they will pay you out or pay you out on time) - for us trust comes as #1 priority before offering higher payouts or features that we cannot afford.
Yes , well done, the page and ads are much better now, you have done a really good work and found the right solution for ads. What to say, waiting for the lottery then? Wink

Yes, the lottery is the next section to be available, and would allow you to earn more with the site.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Ripple is wrothless

right now freebitco paying 0.00000096 per roll it equal to 0.007$
you are paying $0.0003
Freebitco.in paying 24 satoshi per roll currently, which is equal to $0.002. Are you activated one of their bonuses to get 96 satoshi per roll? They are one of the highest paying faucets, but if they would pay $0.007 per standard roll, they would bankcrupt very soon.

okay lets say $0.002, other faucets also paying same

but earning in CoinFaucet.io is about $0.0003 per roll

1/10 !

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!

Ripple is wrothless

right now freebitco paying 0.00000096 per roll it equal to 0.007$
you are paying $0.0003
Freebitco.in paying 24 satoshi per roll currently, which is equal to $0.002. Are you activated one of their bonuses to get 96 satoshi per roll? They are one of the highest paying faucets, but if they would pay $0.007 per standard roll, they would bankcrupt very soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Ripple is wrothless

you are paying $0.0003
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes , well done, the page and ads are much better now, you have done a really good work and found the right solution for ads. What to say, waiting for the lottery then? Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Keep the change
Pretty cool website! A little bit small payouts but it's okay, you probably just need to take some time to make it better and better, and I think it's totally okay Wink Thanks for faucet!
Pages:
Jump to: