Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinFaucet.io - Ripple (XRP) Faucet, Claim Every Hour, 50% Ref Comm, INSTANT W/D - page 4. (Read 1850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
ok thanks page looks really simpe and similar to freebitcoin Wink
but i just saw that a ripple is not really much Cheesy so you giving about  nothing when i roll under 9886 XD

regards
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
For the next 12 hours the level 1 prize (Roll of 0-9885) is going to increase from $0.0003 to $0.0004 worth of XRP.
im old user in Get-Paid.com

it would better to start with ethereum or dash

Ripple is wrothless

Ripple is listed 4th in CoinMarketCap, it has a huge trading volume and lots of fans and followers.
Yes, they serve the banks and that's why some people hate them - but we have to remember our financial world wouldn't exist as it is nowadays without the banks - we can't with them and we can't without them.

In terms of value - Ripple has gone up in value since last year, and it keeps on going up.
Golem (GNT) was 70c at the peak in March-May this year (2017) and it crashed to 20c.
And Golem had lots of potential as an altcoin.

It's much more solid than Dogecoin, that's for sure, Dogecoin has gone down in value whilst Ripple has gone up as well.
And yet many faucet owners love to use Dogecoin instead of Ripple - why? We'll leave it for them to explain.

Ripple is much more solid and here to stay with us for a long time, there is no dispute of that.

We wouldn't go so quickly to "bury" one of the strongest Crypto Currencies in the world, indeed some people don't like them because Ripple collaborates with the banks - but in the end of the day - this is going to be a Crypto Currency that will last with us for a long term.

ETH or Dash are good ones as well, no doubt of that, but we preferred Ripple in this case and we are happy with this choice.

Remember - if you don't like your Ripple you can still convert the XRP you get from us to BTC, ETH, Dash or whatever you wish. Ripple can be exchanged in almost every exchange out there because it's so popular. (We recommend changelly over ShapeShift, ShapeShift has been known to scam some of its users, Changelly is much more solid and there are tons of others out there as well).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
im old user in Get-Paid.com

it would better to start with ethereum or dash

Ripple is wrothless
Thanks for information..

I'm interesting to try it....

You said: "I'm interesting to try it"....
In English we say: "I'm interested" (it's passive).  Grin

And by all means - feel free to try!
Interesting. I'm going to try it. Just few my first impressions:
1) Reward is a bit too low for a hourly faucet. Mostly faucets paying at least $0.0005-$0.001. But I understand that you need to check how much revenue from ads you will get and then change rewards based on your revenue.
2) You said that your faucet without too many aggressive ads, but first popup which I got was infected with malware and my antivirus warned about. Offcourse, I understand that you can't control content of ads.
I see that you are offering high 50% ref commision. That's great! Will try to refer some people after testing your faucet.
Wish you good luck!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it's much appreciated.
Regarding your points:

1) Yes, that's right, but we are offering instant payouts, literally, they arrive instantly in your Ripple wallet - you can convert them to BTC if you wish (via reliable sites such as Changelly), many other faucets offer payouts within 48 hours, they have to go through it manually - so for now that's part of the "costs" we took into calculation - but keep in mind we are running promos where we temporarily increase the payouts as well (that's why we advise users to follow us on Twitter for such updates as well).

2) Yes, that's a valid point - we spotted several problematic ads and already contacted the providers - and will switch them as well if necessary, for now we're waiting for the provider to make some changes but we do appreciate such feedback.

If anyone else has more questions please let us know.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Interesting. I'm going to try it. Just few my first impressions:
1) Reward is a bit too low for a hourly faucet. Mostly faucets paying at least $0.0005-$0.001. But I understand that you need to check how much revenue from ads you will get and then change rewards based on your revenue.
2) You said that your faucet without too many aggressive ads, but first popup which I got was infected with malware and my antivirus warned about. Offcourse, I understand that you can't control content of ads.
I see that you are offering high 50% ref commision. That's great! Will try to refer some people after testing your faucet.
Wish you good luck!
Hello everyone.

We have started a new Ripple (XRP) wallet during the middle of October 2017, about over a month ago and so far it's been going quite well.

About us?
First of all our main site Get-Paid.com has been live for over 8 years - you can also see:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paidcom-get-paid-btc-for-doing-free-fun-stuff-running-over-6-years-1033612

The reason we mention who we are is because it's important for us to establish trust, and we are not some newbies in the forum or some online shady organization that have just started a faucet with an intention to cheat our members. We love paying our members and that's what we've been doing for so long, but we are aware of the high dynamism around Crypto currencies, which is why we started our own Ripple faucet.

Why Ripple?
Because it's very cheap to send transactions with Ripple and they are instantaneous.

How does it work?
The site itself pays - a minimum of - $0.0003 in value of XRP every hour, we have intentions of raising it at least during weekends or other times as promotions for our loyal members.
The site makes money only from ads, we do not ask anyone to deposit money in the site and this is not possible neither (at least not at this stage).
We are trying to maintain a balanced site without too many aggressive ads but on the same time ensure we have a few in order to cover the faucet costs.

Do you really offer Instant Withdrawals? What's the minimum?
Yes, that's right, and currently the minimum is 1 XRP (might change later on, for now it's 1 XRP).

If you have any comments or any feedback please feel free to drop a line here.
PS The official support for the site is via Twitter (link can easily be found in the site) but we're happy to assist here as well if necessary.

Link for the site:
https://coinfaucet.io
Pages:
Jump to: