Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinJoin: Bitcoin privacy for the real world - page 3. (Read 294501 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 326
Wasabi is built with .NET Core. Core is open source and cross platform, so I am not sure what you mean.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
Is Wasabi going to be more linux friendly in the future?  Undecided Like for open source builds, etc?

Relying/trusting .NET SDK from Windows to build on top of is a major drawback to good OS crypto projects.
Activity: 99
Merit: 326
For the record I don't have any association with Samourai. Back then I wanted to build Wasabi Wallet for Samourai, but they were not interested/responding my messages and nagging, so I went ahead alone.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
I understand that the devs at Samourai can sometimes exaggerate their claims due excitement but they appear to be doing great work to make Coinjoin usable along with nopara - https://twitter.com/SamouraiWallet/status/1120215932922679297

IMHO they deserve some recognition and part of the reward as well, because bringing coinjoin to mobile in a great UX is an amazing achievement.

Samourai implements ZeroLink with whirlpool

Zerolink uses Chaumian CoinJoin to mix coins

https://github.com/nopara73/ZeroLink

More info -

https://github.com/Samourai-Wallet/Whirlpool
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Would be nice to get a response here from Theymos (since he posted about it on Reddit).
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
When we gonna know what happen with the bounty?  I also vote for Wasabi, if it will make any difference at all.
Very nice and clean design, I tried it only once just for test and I really liked it.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Agreed. Wasabi deserves the bounty.
Activity: 123
Merit: 470
He definitely deserves a large portion of the bounty. Wasabi is such an awesome wallet and service.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've got a reaction from theymos https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/b8xgz7/nopara73_reapplies_for_the_46_btc_bounty_for_his/ek95nbo/

So hopefully at least parts of the bounty are put to good use this time.
nopara73 deserves are large part of it in my opinion.

I'll quote Theymos' reply here:

Quote from: Theymos
We've been discussing whether wasabi/joinmarket deserve some of the bounty. Personally, I think that wasabi does deserve some of the bounty.

Code:
theymos 2019-04-06

1MTjEFApeyUqRaY1fdnPesrTbpgpptp4Qa
IPQ2ERmf/oVcTotiySz1n1WE/ZeHn2pXm+KfmXKO2kHwJ+EOCLA2edRPbaTAiMesA+rAnQpSKedIlRNcWFJB8jI=
Activity: 773
Merit: 531
I've got a reaction from theymos https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/b8xgz7/nopara73_reapplies_for_the_46_btc_bounty_for_his/ek95nbo/

So hopefully at least parts of the bounty are put to good use this time.
nopara73 deserves a large part of it in my opinion.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
+1 for nopara
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
+1

nopara73 is such awesome contributor to Bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 714
Merit: 621
Wasabi Wallet have been an awesome driver for making Bitcoin privacy accessible to non technical people.
IMHO, they definitively deserve to have a bounty.
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Activity: 33
Wasabi exceeds the requirements and nopara73 should definitely get the reward.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
CoinJoins happen automatically to help compress more transactions into the available block space. This could provide a good argument against a scheme with a continuously variable block size, or to a scheme with no limit at all (although I don't think anyone has yet made any serious proposal for the latter). It also illustrates that CoinJoin really is just that, joining inputs and outputs into single transactions, regardless of the utility you're seeking from doing so.  Roll Eyes
k99
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Manfred Karrer
I also think Wasabi deserves the payout. It is the first user friendly CoinJoin wallet. I used it for quite a lot of CJs and worked all without flaws! I would suggest that Joinmarket gets some share as well.
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
Congrats nopara you deserve it
legendary
Activity: 1324
Merit: 1007
I think nopara73 deserves this bounty for the CoinJoin implementation he did in Wasabi Wallet.
Activity: 11
BTCBTCBTC CryptoCurrency tracker in your menu bar BTCBTCBTC

More Than 700+ Coins
Take a glance at the most popular crypto currencies' latest prices in your menu bar

Coin Prices In +30 Currencies
See coins' prices in more than +30 most traded currencies such as Dollar, Pound, Euro and more

Customizable Menu Bar View
Mammon is fully customizable and gives you the ability to manage your preferences

Reminders And Notifications
Target your aim and set up your reminder. Mammon will inform you when the price hits your target

Portfolio
Even if you are interested or invest in different coins, see how much money is in your pocket

Download Windows App v0.2.7

YouTube
Mammon App
Pages:
Jump to: