Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️CoinLenders/Inputs.io depositors: Reimbursement available (please read!) - page 2. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

I will open a new thread based on you but meanwhile I will go ahead and post full finding reports on both threads let people judge why I do not qualify for the bounty yet a random hacker who offered nothing but an IP got a fee. And you might be calling fake shots on the re-embursment bullshit to pull another scam.

Right, so I registered an account, posted, created a persona on bitcointalk around 5 years ago just to one day join in on some conspiracy with someone who lives on the opposite side of the world as I. Sounds legit.

Sorry, but other than becoming friends with TF for a short few months before everything that happened to us, him, myself, investors, coinchatters, etc, that is the full extent of our relations. He refunded me because I could verify the transaction and he remembered who I was. I'm sure a lot of people are probably trying to make up claims trying to scam him as well, as others on here scamming other users. My vouching for TF, isn't as *much* as an investor or business person, just as someone I personally, genuinely got along with really well in a chat room who also made good in my eyes. I have every right to be a forgiving person for my situation. You have every right to be angry if you were taken by someone too. But if you are just trying to be a squeaky wheel attempting to take advantage and get some free coins, then IDGAF what you do, your reputation wont live long. Don't suck me into whatever beef you have.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just sent an email regarding the possible reimbursement.

If this is true, my year would be made.

Cheers mate.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Activity: 27
Wow, thank you. I actually didn't expect anything. Mostly sad that a lot of us lost contact from earlier coinchat days, including 'admin'.

TradeFortress paid my losses back within a few days of PMing him. Like seriously, again, did not expect. Thanks and I really do hope this fixes your reputation around here. People that knew you for a hot second didn't get to see how generous you were and the whole heartbleed exploits or whatever it wound up being really did more than steal bitcoins. It crushed relationships.

I hope one day we have the means to catch those who caused all that trouble.

I will open a new thread based on you but meanwhile I will go ahead and post full finding reports on both threads let people judge why I do not qualify for the bounty yet a random hacker who offered nothing but an IP got a fee. And you might be calling fake shots on the re-embursment bullshit to pull another scam.

he literally says all reimbursements are at his own discretion, how can you be mad.
i didnt qualify either, I don't  care. cause i know he is genuinely refunding people for nothing in return, not so people like him dummy. You had nothing for years so why care now
vip
👻
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Wow, thank you. I actually didn't expect anything. Mostly sad that a lot of us lost contact from earlier coinchat days, including 'admin'.

TradeFortress paid my losses back within a few days of PMing him. Like seriously, again, did not expect. Thanks and I really do hope this fixes your reputation around here. People that knew you for a hot second didn't get to see how generous you were and the whole heartbleed exploits or whatever it wound up being really did more than steal bitcoins. It crushed relationships.

vip
👻
Just another warning: another impersonator is on the loose.

I will ONLY ever email you from admin+g at glados dot cc.

If you receive any suspicious emails, please reach out and forward them to me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It's nice to see you are making things right, props to you tradefortress
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
It took almost 5 years, but TradeFortress reimbursed me more than half of my loss in CoinLenders.

Thank you TF. I really wasn't expecting this.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Can confirm, just received my reimbursement.
vip
👻
What a crummy situation, that whole thing with inputs a cc.

I don't know what can be done, but PM sent.
legendary
Email sent regarding CoinLenders/Inputs.io balances

Thanks for taking steps towards resolving this situation.

I don't have an email from you! Are you sure you sent it to the right email?

Was sent to admin+g of the domain glados.cc I just sent a PM here as well to be a definitive contact
vip
👻

I don't have an email from you! Are you sure you sent it to the right email?
legendary

vip
👻
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
It's been quite some time since I've been active within the community, but nevertheless TradeFortress reached out regarding my old balance on Inputs.io. For an amount that I had long written off, he came through and paid the balance in full. All outstanding obligations have been cleared, and I couldn't be more appreciative - it's certainly a nice surprise. Thank you!
Activity: 2
One day my daughter will ask me:"Dad what is the most successful thing you have done? "
I will tell her: "Losting all my bitoins in CL in 2013".

I might be top 10 user in CL and I "lost" hundreds of bitcoins in that accident.
Five years later I recieved a email from TF and he said "I'm happy to let you know that a reimbursement for your CoinLenders balance is available..."

WTF? An other scam?
I reply him if he is serious.
He said "Yes, I am serious."
Then he told me he could offer a reimbersement of xx% of my origin balance!

I provided my bitcoin address and today I recieved quite large mount bitcoins and he said it's the first package.
I had never met thing like this!
My wife can't believe what happened!

If someone told me such a story I will send him to psycholical hospital.
I can't sleep, my bitcointalk account has been locked for inactive, I have to register a new one to share this to guys with my poor english.

TF is a hero!
Contract him if you are CL's user!
-----------------------------------------
Thank you TF!
You save my life!

man this makes me so happy to see, there are so many users saying they got repayment. this is the first time i ever seen anything like this from any scam. ive never read anything like this on the internet ever. this guy doesn't deserve -9999 anymore
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
Sent you a PM regarding my account.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: