Pages:
Author

Topic: ✳️CoinLenders/Inputs.io depositors: Reimbursement available (please read!) - page 6. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I can confirm too that I have received a substantial amount of bitcoin back from TradeFortress recently which I had invested in Coinlenders.

I was probably one of the larger investors and have received a very percentage of btc returned. And of course the dollar value is significantly higher than back in 2013.

Like others here I encourage anyone who lost btc to any of his schemes to reach out to him now.

This is not a scam. He appears to be the only person making the effort to recuperate losses from all the "investments" and scams which were rife back in 2013.

I too have deleted my negative feedback and believe TradeFortress should be regarded as a bit of a hero as he really didn't need to do this and could just quietly have kept everyone's coins.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
I think I am going to follow this topic to see where it goes, after reading few replies on the topic so far. However I really hope people get the reimbursement. It does not feel good to hear people lost their assets. Good luck.
Activity: 433
Merit: 254
I can confirm that this is not a scam, and that Tradefortress is in control of his account. I encourage anyone that is a customer of Inputs.io/Coinlenders to contact him for reimbursement. He returned far more than I had ever hoped.

I suppose if we took a pessimistic view it could be that Tradefortress had the coins all along, has had a crises of conscience and is now returning a larger portion. In my case, I'm completely sure I would have sold my coins long before the price got to this point and as a result I'm far better off having giving them to Tradefortress than not.

I happen to think he's someone that accumulated a lot of bitcoins before and after the hack and now he wants to make amends to his customers. If that's the case, then he deserves a lot of respect. I'm not sure I'd have the character to do it if I were in his shoes.

In any case you should contact him if you were a customer.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Well keep in mind that he said he will only reimburse a specific percentage amount based on the pricing back in '13 (dont know what month or day so he should clarify that), but at this point only time will tell. I have seen people who have attempted to repay their debt before so if he does keep his word, good for him.

Just to clarify, the reimbursement is for a % of your BTC balance. It is NOT based on value in 2013, it is a majority of your BTC balance.

Back in 2013, I offered to settle accounts based on USD values at times of deposit. Even if you have settled for that, you are still eligible for this reimbursement.

If you're not a CL user, or joined bitcoin after the whole thing happened, this thread isn't for you. I will be distributing all funds to CL/Inputs users in any case, and would like as many people to receive their share as possible. At no point will I ever ask for payment, and if anyone asks for payment, you're talking to an impersonator. There is nothing I can gain from this.

The point is, if you were a CL/Inputs user, please talk to me, especially if your contact details have changed, or you never reached out to me in the first place and hence I may not have your records.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
After looking at your trust page I realized the mess that happened. Reading your OP gives me a positive impression for now. I hope it works out for all those people who lost their assets because of your mismanagement and you come out clear. Good luck.

Never believe in a scammer who has scammed and says that they can reimburse your losses. Its just another scam to me.

This is a common method to double scam the same victim. A good example of this is when cloud mining sites close down and then another site pops ups saying that they are going to reimburse the losses to the victims and they need some payment to do so. Whatever payment you do is going to be the second scam.

You never know who is controlling TF account and what they intend to do with these details.

Well keep in mind that he said he will only reimburse a specific percentage amount based on the pricing back in '13 (dont know what month or day so he should clarify that), but at this point only time will tell. I have seen people who have attempted to repay their debt before so if he does keep his word, good for him.

We can also ask him to sign a message from an address from that time period as well if one is also concern about the account ownership.

I'm a victim in CL accident, maybe top 5(You can see my posts in 2013). I have received my BTC from TF. Though not all, that's enough for me.

Please don't doubt, this time he really took responsibility. Thanks for TF, he changes my life.

This is your first reply in years and considering that your account is still a newbie, its really hard to say if what youre saying is true or not, but if its true it is a good sign.

TF reached out to me and reimbursed a very high % of my BTC loss, in BTC. I removed my negative trust feedback accordingly. Reply to him and give him a new if you wish BTC deposit address, you will see, nothing to risk. I sent him a redacted ID (blacking out some key numbers so there is no risk of ID fraud either).

If he reached out to you, why would he need an ID sent? Atleast information is redacted.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
After looking at your trust page I realized the mess that happened. Reading your OP gives me a positive impression for now. I hope it works out for all those people who lost their assets because of your mismanagement and you come out clear. Good luck.

Never believe in a scammer who has scammed and says that they can reimburse your losses. Its just another scam to me.

This is a common method to double scam the same victim. A good example of this is when cloud mining sites close down and then another site pops ups saying that they are going to reimburse the losses to the victims and they need some payment to do so. Whatever payment you do is going to be the second scam.

You never know who is controlling TF account and what they intend to do with these details.

I'm a victim in CL accident, maybe top 5(You can see my posts in 2013). I have received my BTC from TF. Though not all, that's enough for me.

Please don't doubt, this time he really took responsibility. Thanks for TF, he changes my life.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
TF reached out to me and reimbursed a very high % of my BTC loss, in BTC. I removed my negative trust feedback accordingly. Reply to him and give him a new if you wish BTC deposit address, you will see, nothing to risk. I sent him a redacted ID (blacking out some key numbers so there is no risk of ID fraud either).
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
I've heard about what happen years ago with you and what I believe is a project that went down hill. Honestly, its rare to see someone coming back to try to make things right. Is youre sticking to your word, I hope everything works out in the end.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Hi everyone,

If you had a balance on CoinLenders or Inputs.io (which were services offered back in 2013), a significant reimbursement is available. I have been in touch with some individual users over the past 5 years, and I'm now ready to proceed with the reimbursement process for everyone.

If you have already accepted a settlement offer, such as the USD-value settlement from 2013, you are still eligible as long as you received less than 50% of your balance in BTC terms. Any amount previously sent will be deducted from the current offer, leaving you with the same outcome! Smiley

I will try to contact you, based on data I have. As there are hundreds of accounts to work through, it may be a while before I get to you. The data I have is incomplete, and my email addresses for you might be outdated. If you haven't heard from me, please contact me ASAP.

You can contact me via this email: admin+g [at] glados.cc

Alternatively, you can send a PM via Bitcointalk to this account. Please allow a few days for a response.

It is the plan to distribute all funds by December 31, 2018. If I have your contact details, I will be reach out before then. Unclaimed funds will go towards greater reimbursements to claimed users.

--

Please supply the following details:

- Email address and/or username used for CoinLenders
- The balance that was on your account
- Proof of balances, e.g. email or PM exchanges, deposit TXIDs, etc
- Any past settlements to you

The more information you can supply, the easier it will be for me to match your account, and the faster your reimbursement can be made.

--

FAQ

What is the % of reimbursement?

I will give you the current % when you contact me. If this increases materially at a later point, you'll be eligible for top-ups.

The goal is to distribute 100% of the funds to users. So the exact percentage may be updated, depending on crypto valuations (some of the funds are still in other cryptocurrencies, including ETH), if new balances are discovered and verified, or if certain users cannot reached, etc.

CL/Inputs was 2013, it's been 5 years. Why now?

You trusted me, CL, and Inputs.io with your funds, and I'm sorry that I've let you down. I'm also sorry for the communication and lack of process between then and now.

When the Inputs.io hack happened, and CL lost most of its assets and loans, I kind of ran away from the whole bitcoin mess and settled with a portion of the accounts. But over the years, thanks to some good investments like Ethereum and the increasing value of crypto, I'm able to offer a reimbursement plan that I hope you're happy with. It unfortunately isn't possible to be 100% in BTC, but the average USD ROI exceeds 18x.

What happens after Dec 31st, 2018?

All funds in this reimbursement pool will be distributed, most likely in the form of top ups to existing users, with priority for the % received.

Thanks,
TF
Pages:
Jump to: