Pages:
Author

Topic: 💹 Coinlend.org - The lending bot for Poloniex and Bitfinex - page 6. (Read 20875 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
I want to see testimony of these boot users, what is the average profit in 1 week, most interest on loan in exchange is very small, I think it will be difficult to get a satisfactory profit..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very interesting, indeed! I have tried the lending feature at Poloniex before but I didn't gain that much. Still, I'll choose to trade even if it is associated with risk. Yes, there is no way you could lose your investment by lending through either of the mentioned sites. However, do Polo and Bitfinex have that many members which use lending? Not to mention that the interest rate preferred by most borrowers are very low to which you can only earn a couple bit of dollars instead of a good profit.

Anyways, good luck in your project. And I do really know that this program only intends to help users in making their lending life easier as much as possible.
Activity: 372
Merit: 130
Sounds good, i will try.

Enjoy the service. If you have any feedback feel free to let us know!
VGV
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds good, i will try.
Coinlend now supports Bitcoin Gold (BTG)!

Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
Is there anyone who used this service? I would like to know the details? Do you have any feedback on it? The group in the telegram of 100 people does not inspire confidence, but it may still be ahead of this project)

What is your concern? There are some 4000 CoinLend accounts. Telegram is at 200+. Not that those numbers mean much of course.

I personally use it. Probably one of the best services I joined this year.

so is it legit?

Yes, if you set up the API correctly there’s no risk.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Is there anyone who used this service? I would like to know the details? Do you have any feedback on it? The group in the telegram of 100 people does not inspire confidence, but it may still be ahead of this project)

What is your concern? There are some 4000 CoinLend accounts. Telegram is at 200+. Not that those numbers mean much of course.

so is it legit?
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
They didn't support bittrex? Can I cash out anytime? Enlighten me please, I'm searching a good lending website which is good in gaining profit.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I've used a similar service (aivren/poloniexlendingbot) but to be honest the interest rates available on poloniex are total garbage, so not worthwhile. Not looked at margin lending rates on bitfinex, but I doubt it's much better.

They are much better.

Gosh yeah, they're much better. Gonna give this a try.
legendary
I've used a similar service (aivren/poloniexlendingbot) but to be honest the interest rates available on poloniex are total garbage, so not worthwhile. Not looked at margin lending rates on bitfinex, but I doubt it's much better.

They are much better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Another doubt: If interest rates keep dropping while the order isn't filled, does the bot cancel it and change it to a lower interest rate so it's taken?

Sure thats the point of the service. It will check your account every 2 minutes and recalculates the interest rates to maximize the interest return!

That’s fantastic. How does it choose which interest rate to offer?

Another doubt: If interest rates keep dropping while the order isn't filled, does the bot cancel it and change it to a lower interest rate so it's taken?

Sure thats the point of the service. It will check your account every 2 minutes and recalculates the interest rates to maximize the interest return!
legendary
legendary
How is the interest rate for the loan orders the bot creates chosen?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
feeldiam
any one tried this app? interesting one but not ablle to understand the rates part.
What is the average monthly profit of this bot,? I see the average loan interest rate is very low, Although the risk is small but with small capital I think the result will not be felt.

Bitcoin & US-Dollar provide the highest returns with ~30% p.a. But interest rates are usually higher if there isn't a massive bull run like at the moment Cheesy

do you mean 30% profit in 1 month, I'm not sure with 30% profit in 1 month, let alone a loan terms of at least 2 days, with very small interest rates.

It's the yearly return!

By the way:

You can now view the interest gernerated every day for every Coin in the Coinlend UI:

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: