Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinmarketcap - page 4. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 01:17:13 PM
Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad
At least for being a full member, you should have spent some time on this forum and in the crypto world to have known that situations like this happen once in a while. Bitcoin had a further downward correction which usually affect all alts. This is time to buy anyone you can to make profit as I am expecting a turnbuckles from now.
I agree too, Full member it means you have more experience on this situation. Well, China and South Korea have any issues in Cryptocurrency, make the panic sell happen. Bad news make investor scared plus Panic sell from Altcoins holder make the situation worse
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad

The most coins are still looking good for me and I can just see a little bit blood. We saw so much gains in the last two months at so many altcoins and bitcoin. Just hold on a little bit and you will not regret it! We are just going to shake out the weak hands!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
Who doesnt kill us make us stronger.
I think in 1 month period all major coins was double value then it is now.
Do not panic,  dont let whales make profit! Just relax,  good days coming again!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
I am not panicking I am thankful.....happy to see all sell as I thought I missed the boat..new to crypto now I will wait for down trend and have identified targets looking at my fiat will get some bargains and HODL till 2020 Smiley
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
Really this is a matter of thinking. All the cryptocoin are tumbling with the price dump of Bitcoin. This behaviour shows a perfect negative correlation between the Bitcoin and the Altcoins. So, guys who is actually knows the right price prediction then post here. Because all the investors are now in panic mood and selling heavily.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 17, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

I think it is affected with Mike Bell (JP Morgan) pronouncement that cryptocurrency could ban by the government.
Many investors may have panic about it.
Bitcoin has been branded a fraud by the same person years ago but look btc now.

Well there's a lot of news going around the ecosystem for the past 2 days that really cause the market to crash. Governments are waging war against it, but I'm sure that we can stay afloat in the next coming days. This is not a long term effect on the market.

We can't really control how the price will moved. Sometimes it will not go on our favor because of the FUD going around. Its just normal to see corrections happening from time to time so that we can moved even to a good direction. Another bump in the road, the logical option is not to panic sell, hold on your coins and come back after 3 days. If you constantly checking the price of your investment going down, most likely that your decision will be clouded and sell everything.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
January 17, 2018, 11:21:39 AM
Take some time to read these articles it will give you a hint why most of the cryptocurrencies are all in red. I thinks there is something to do with the rumors of south korean ban issues and the upcoming occasions in february.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qqfcz/everybody_relax_heres_the_reason_for_the_dip_and/

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/finance/city/905223/Ethereum-bitcoin-price-value-latest-South-Korea-cryptocurrency-shutdown-speculation/amp

For now this is the best time to buy most of the promising altcoins. Have a longer patience. Think wisely before making a move on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
I prognaziruyu on bitkoinu next! If now we leave in the flat, it will continue and will go until the middle of February, there is a decisive moment. From time to time, it can give rise to 13,500 and fall to 11500. If during this time bitcoin still falls to 9,000, then until March the positive should not be expected from him. God save us if we fall at 7500. Until the end of April there will be a flat. Here's a scenario.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Well if you see it that way, I feel sad for you. But for others, seeing a lot of price drops will totally make it as their opportunity. Buying more coins in a lower price.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
January 17, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
I've never seen the market so bad and even when China had banned bitcoins, not all coins had fallen by 50% in juts 1-2 days. Bitcoin has fallen multiple times every 1-2 months but now the state is sorrowful. I hope the market can recover due to the recent news and stabilize itself. Currently, there is a lot of panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 17, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

First time I've heard of it .Are you sure ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
January 17, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

There has been plenty of news about what's happening. Are you familiar with new sources like Coindesk or Bitcoin.com or Google?

Recently the South Korean government announced plans to regulate, restrict, ban elements of bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading. This news, even though it's just a short comment and not legislation or law, has likely driven the sell off we're seeing right now. And when one coin sells off others are likely to follow. A lot of the investors are new, thus they tend to "follow the leader or the herd".

Come on, this is not happen for the first time to cryptocurrency until you have to say this is the end of cryptocurrency. Although Bitcoin has decreased by almost 40% in the last 24 hours, it's still very reasonable when you see the price jump before this. Altcoin? They just following the kings movement, because altcoin still exist because bitcoin want it to. This is all just about bitcoin, there are rumors that prices are falling because of the holders of bitcoin futures contracts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
I believe most of the sellers are cutting loss. They bought into at higher price, expecting to make quick money.
Bitcoin will move upwards once these people left.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 17, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

I think it's all because of situation in Asia, governments of some countries banned cryptos, some of the adopted restrictions, so the price of bitcoin went down. Other currencies also followed, as people are waiting and are not buying it anymore.
We should not speculate too much, better to relax and trust this investment, if we fall into panic we will just lose our investment, crypto really move
like this if you track back the early days, corrections happen then after that the big jumped followed, so if I wear you just ignore the news and keep
holding never to sell into panic to avoid a big loss.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
Be patient, all goes down will go up.. We just need a good news
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

I think it's all because of situation in Asia, governments of some countries banned cryptos, some of the adopted restrictions, so the price of bitcoin went down. Other currencies also followed, as people are waiting and are not buying it anymore.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

I think it is affected with Mike Bell (JP Morgan) pronouncement that cryptocurrency could ban by the government.
Many investors may have panic about it.
Bitcoin has been branded a fraud by the same person years ago but look btc now.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
January 17, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

this news comes from the rumors of south korea. the market is becoming more crazy nowadays. I think we should be wise and full of thoroughness. analyze the situation again. I think the next few weeks, the situation will return to normal
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
January 17, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

Don't panic please.
Because Bitcoin price dump now.. I think need wait few days or week and will be OK.
Hold your coins, don't sell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
This is the herd effect, several stops are triggered and the drop continues until the price becomes so ridiculously low that a buying wave returns
Pages:
Jump to: