Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 150. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Gliss , can you please remove the marketcap for coins that are traded at 1 satoshi?

There are coins on Mintpal that aren't being brought even at that price , but the market cap is still high because of their huge numbers.
At this point , because the price per coin can't go lower , the marketcap is fake.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Add Heavycoin please thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
+1 HeavyGodDamnCoin
Activity: 910
Activity: 382
Merit: 256
Please add Heavycoin HVC.

CPU-only currency, Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting.

CPU-only: Introduces HEFTY1, a novel approach to CPU-only proof-of-work
Ultra-secure: combines SHA-256, Keccak-512, Grøestl-512, BLAKE-512 in a secure way
Block time: 2 Min
Retarget up: Every 5 blocks (max 100%)
Retarget down: Every block (max 400%)
Starting block reward: 0 (for first 100 blocks ~ 3.3 hours)
Block reward: 1024 max (decentralized block reward voting)
Total supply: 63M to 128M HVC (depending on decentralized block reward voting)
Multipool protection: Temporal Retargeting
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Activity: 35
Activity: 34
+1 to Heavycoin !
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
HEAVY COIN! TO THE MOON
Activity: 112
Have to agree, it's all about heavycoin, truly unique. It's easily gonna replace Litecoin.
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
heavycoin now trading at mintpal! its an innovative coin with funky new mining feature where you vote for block reward!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hvc-heavycoin-ultra-secure-decentralized-block-reward-voting-fast-506774

Heavycoin is the next big one.
Activity: 83
legendary
Activity: 1078
I'd like to be able to see a Price Graph along the lines of the one coindesk.com has for btc.

Their graph is excellent - can choose from "1h" to "1y" to "All", and can move a vertical line which shows the specific day any point on the graph represents and the (I believe average) price for that day.

With coinmarketcap the only graph I can find is one showing Market Cap amounts.

Is there any way to see a Price Graph for any coin I choose that your website lists?

E.g., was just trying to find one for Aurora coin - I'd like to see a day by day price progression. Does your site provide that?

REPOSTING THIS FOR coinmarketcap - Are you responding in this forum as I see you did when you started this thread?

A response would be appreciated.

Or if anyone reading this can answer if there is a link for the type graph i'm looking for on site.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Please add Android Tokens 2.0, currently trading at Cryptsy!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
What super with atest upadłe SUN was supposed to be added but itd still not mm Huh Huh
Jump to: