Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinmarketcap's new feature - Chat - page 6. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 13, 2020, 03:11:56 PM
I guess no one has noticed and posted this so, I'll be posting it.

I've noticed that there's a messenger icon beside the search box and it's the new feature they have released, the chat. It requires logging in so you can chat with specific communities for each coin. There are channels made already there and you can join for those channels that you hold the coin. I didn't noticed that it was already announced last June 11.

https://coinmarketcap.com/chat/

News: CoinMarketCap Launches Chat

Wow this is impressive, I don't even notice this, thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to more features from coinmarketcap soon
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 13, 2020, 02:58:27 PM
nice feature, and I have tried to create an account to try the chat feature. First impressions are quite good, it's just that I'm a little confused to add channels because in the channel recommendations I didn't find the coins that are being owned.
Maybe the coin developers that you want to see haven't seen this feature nor created that channel for you guys.

Interesting, honestly I have not visited Coinmarketcap for quite some time I just rely on Coingecko because some of the coins that I'm not following are not listed in Coinmarketcap, this is a good and major innovation let's see if other market aggregator can follow what Coinmarketcap  did.
I'm using both, coingecko and coinmarketcap and the same as you whenever I can't see the coin that I search on the other platform and vice versa.

We might see most of them adding the same feature.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
June 13, 2020, 02:23:42 PM

I've noticed that there's a messenger icon beside the search box and it's the new feature they have released, the chat. It requires logging in so you can chat with specific communities for each coin. There are channels made already there and you can join for those channels that you hold the coin. I didn't noticed that it was already announced last June 11.

Interesting, honestly I have not visited Coinmarketcap for quite some time I just rely on Coingecko because some of the coins that I'm not following are not listed in Coinmarketcap, this is a good and major innovation let's see if other market aggregator can follow what Coinmarketcap  did.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 13, 2020, 02:22:52 PM
nice feature, and I have tried to create an account to try the chat feature. First impressions are quite good, it's just that I'm a little confused to add channels because in the channel recommendations I didn't find the coins that are being owned.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 13, 2020, 01:37:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: