Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 110. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
   .... "There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient."

how many patient Huh

Status
  confirmed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Could you please tel me why my withdrawal with Timestamp wed. feb. 26 2014 18:19:31 is still pending after more than a Week?
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Ive been asking for a manual confirmation of my withdrawls for well over a week, no reply to any pm's or the posts on here.   I have not received the confirmation emails.  I used to get them, but ever since it went down whenever I have tried to withdraw, I have not received the email, so all my withdrawls are stuck in "pending".

Its been almost two weeks now with no response to this issue.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Ive been asking for a manual confirmation of my withdrawls for well over a week, no reply to any pm's or the posts on here.   I have not received the confirmation emails.  I used to get them, but ever since it went down whenever I have tried to withdraw, I have not received the email, so all my withdrawls are stuck in "pending".

Its been almost two weeks now with no response to this issue.
Activity: 28
Tried to test draw some BTC , got this error in the mail when confirming it.

There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient.

BTC Coindaemon offline?
tried to withdraw  0.44121275 BTC and got the same message after confirming it.

Coinmarket, can you manually process my withdrawal ?
thx
Activity: 1139
Tried to test draw some BTC , got this error in the mail when confirming it.

There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient.

BTC Coindaemon offline?
Activity: 9
KDC stuck:
Fri Feb 28 2014 21:17:13   13967.26654143   KDC confirmed

SMC stuck:
Fri Mar 07 2014 12:03:18   637.15910335   SMC  pending
Activity: 12
Fri Mar 07 2014 14:01:52  0.71742291 BTC 173.245.62.226 confirmed
http://img2.ph.126.net/9ssV-uo3eZKq8qc4LgP_0Q==/2075315003387824235.jpg
my coins are confirmed but not Transaction id..., so they are now in no mans land.
 Please fix it.

http://img2.ph.126.net/FNh4WRzjtnbG9I6lTBRO-A==/6608245202840997902.jpg
and how can i withdraw this leafcoin? thanks

my username:aegean2012
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I was thinking not to withdraw any of the coin until today.
But I think there is one really great exchange site for me now, which will add USDe very soon, too.
So left coinmarket now and see how it goes there for a while.

If we need to judge a little bit of this exchange, they were doing pretty good at the start.
However, with the unexpected bitcoin problems and etc, exchange became unbearable.
One thing to suggest coinmarket.io is that never leave your customers/users/affiliates without updated information.
Use twitter as much as possible if you want to keep on this business alive.
Right now, it is very difficult for coinmarket to get back into track since from then, some great exchanges with new ideas and platforms emerged, like mintpal.
So coinmarket.io is still in my mind, I am sure most of us will still try at least once when it is back, to give a chance and keep some BTC for trial and profit on CM.io.

I may come back when things are sorted out.
But would like to thank coinmarket.io.

Best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Coinmarket.io what an incompetent bunch of assholes. Update your fucking wallets before allowing people to withdraw their coins please!

Yeah, ignoring user support requests is one thing, but ignoring developers asking to update wallets is another. My DGB are stuck in some other universe and I don't think it is possible to reach their support now, since nobody posted about them responding to support requests.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io what an incompetent bunch of assholes. Update your fucking wallets before allowing people to withdraw their coins please!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
BTC stuck:

Fri Mar 07 2014 09:23:45    0.07599576   BTC
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
RDD Stuck:

Fri Mar 07 2014 10:27:31: 427992.22769048: RDD - confirmed
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
it's up again, yet my utcs are still not confirmed, 5 days passed since i sent them to cm.io
1 week for me on BTC...this is crazy...speed matters?? This is trade exchange, or deposit place. Trade place should confirm deposits in minuts and let people trade, not hold deposits for week. Thank you!

It is in BETA... -.-
BETA...yes, but 1 week??
legendary
Activity: 1050
Just to report. I could log in and withdraw my BTCs. Was fast and without hassle.

Goodbye for now.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
wow... actually back up again...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
it's up again, yet my utcs are still not confirmed, 5 days passed since i sent them to cm.io
1 week for me on BTC...this is crazy...speed matters?? This is trade exchange, or deposit place. Trade place should confirm deposits in minuts and let people trade, not hold deposits for week. Thank you!

It is in BETA... -.-

please stop repeating BETA word.

please stop whining.

Everyone is in the same boat as you, you agreed to the T&Cs just as everyone else did. What makes you more important than anyone else with (probably more) $$ locked up on this exchange?

FFS ppl stop clogging up this forum with whiny bitchy posts, you're only embarrassing yourself.

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Please check for confirmed but not send transaction plz.. a lot of people could not confirm email in time and now our withdraw stucked on confirmed but not send state.
Activity: 34

It is in BETA... -.-

please stop repeating BETA word.
Activity: 7

Thu Feb 27 2014 23:34:30   0.1991675   BTC   141.101.96.119   confirmed

Now my coins are confirmed but not in adress i wanted, so they are now in no mans land. Please fix it.

Thanks
Jump to: